Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [SG] You are a rebel group in an Orwellian state  (Read 7009 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] You are a rebel group in an Orwellian state
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2020, 08:34:07 am »

Lets grab a few things that would be easily missed, and wait to do it until no one is around.
+1
We’ll also need to make sure the stuff we take isn’t bugged, so let’s take them to a location that isn’t our base to check them over before bringing them home.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2020, 07:15:37 pm »

I agree with the above. Loot the truck. And also, I think we should start trolling the local pubs to try and make contact with whatever passes as a black market. Any underground criminal organization would be excellent really.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2020, 05:12:07 am »

I agree with the above. Loot the truck. And also, I think we should start trolling the local pubs to try and make contact with whatever passes as a black market. Any underground criminal organization would be excellent really.
Might want to be careful when we do something like that as there could be government spies hanging around those paces doing the opposite, also are we sure we want to get involved with criminals?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2020, 03:13:11 am »

Might want to be careful when we do something like that as there could be government spies hanging around those paces doing the opposite, also are we sure we want to get involved with criminals?

Treason and rebellion is the highest form of criminality. We're already criminals...

And besides the conversation will be more about getting rid of some excess things for someone else's excess things. Black markets are a common thing even in 1984. They talk about it in regards to shaving razorblades. We can start recruiting or more serious shit if we decide our contacts are the real deal.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]