Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 49897 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 1: Hard Day's Night
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2020, 04:04:08 pm »

No drugs in the cans except....alcohol. Definitely spiked- again, Tauriner shouldn't carry alcohol- but there's not many types of alcohol that can knock a man out like that. Especially one that knocked out Largo, of all people.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2020, 04:15:46 pm »

Just alcohol, then.  Not as bad as it could have been, sure.  But given Lagata's expression, and the annoyed twitch of her ear before they settled back flat, that didn't help her temper much at all.

"If this is one of your ideas for a good time, you'd better hope my books are still readable after this.  Because if not, I will clean them up, and I will test the incantations on you."

Lagata glanced in the glass, giving the fumes wafting off it a little sniff before wrinking her nose and chucking it out the door to the balcony.  The sound of it shattering after it hit the ground could be heard a moment later.  She ignored it, going to grab her books and wipe off the covers as best she could.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2020, 04:21:44 pm »

"I don't think whoever put this stuff all over our weapons was trying to play some kid prank, if this IS fake blood...I think you all know where I'm going here."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2020, 04:26:21 pm »

"Someone's trying to frame us then... Well, we better look for the fast right? There's probably someone around here that will know what happened."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2020, 04:27:35 pm »

Lucidan laughed Tomo and Nico off.

"What kind of moron would do that?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2020, 04:29:21 pm »

Right then and there, a loud crash sounds somewhere on the ground floor of the mansion.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2020, 04:31:45 pm »

"What would someone even try to frame us FOR?  Nico, I'm not-"

Lagata was cut off by the crash, her ears quickly swiveling to triangulate the origin of the sound.

"Okay, fine.  SOMETHING is here, and I guess it's mad at me.  Lucky for it, the feeling's mutual.  Where are the stairs?"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 04:39:20 pm by Lucus Casius »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2020, 04:34:05 pm »

Tomo, being the kind of guy he is, quickly shouts that he's gonna go check it out, and runs out the door Nico came in. Well, he half runs into it, and then runs out the door heading for the stairs.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2020, 04:36:32 pm »

"Guess they're that way."

Lagata trudged off in that direction, still rubbing fake blood from her books.

"Alright.  Let's follow that idiot--slowly--before he trips over the banister and gets himself killed."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2020, 04:38:06 pm »

"Stairs were behind me when I went in- K-Knuckles, be careful! Don't get hurt!"
Nico cries out behind him, before hurriedly putting her boots on and chasing after him to keep an eye on the man.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2020, 04:59:12 pm »

"Wait for me, Tomo! Don't run ahead like that!"

Lucy bounced out after him, but before Nico while she was still putting her boots on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2020, 05:11:07 pm »

The people running downstairs are met by.....a short girl on a horse. Specifically, their fellow Warrior Hare, having busted a window in by jumping through it with her black pony, Greyhound.

Hare was a known quantity to the group. She was the Boss' second-in-command and lieutenant: when the Boss was away on business, they took orders from Hare, who led them into battle in the Boss' place. When the Boss was around, Hare fought at their side, easily being among the best fighters in the guild. Even Nico didn't know Hare's real name, as she only went by Hare, and refused to explain her real name to anyone who asked. Rumours went about that she was an ex-Heavenly General, one of the best adventuring groups on the continent, or a veteran from some other group, a Revivian with a failed wish (among those who knew of such things) or even a former lieutenant of the Demon Generals themselves; only the Boss knew where Hare was from, and they weren't telling. Hare was equally known for their breathless speech as they were for their skill; often times, they had to ask Hare to repeat herself after she went too quick.

"Wherehaveyouguysbeen? I....ahem. I tried to call you guys on your tablets, but reception's down- bad storm up north's shut down all signal south of Aviane. You were supposed to be back an hour ago. What gives, guys?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2020, 05:35:19 pm »

"It's a party, we lost track of time. What's going on Hare?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2020, 05:55:56 pm »

"Also we think someone framed us for something. We all just woke up and found our weapons covered in fake blood, see."
Tomo holds up his still covered cestus in demonstration.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2020, 06:26:02 pm »

"Drinks have been spiked, someone's setting up us for sure. Whatever will happen, I can already see crossbows aimed at our heads soon enough."
"It's best if we could avoid crowds for now and relocate somewhere else for the night, especially for Nico's safety. Can you help us with that, Hare?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60