Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 49108 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 1: Hard Day's Night
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2020, 07:10:44 pm »

"Framed? Spiked drinks?"
"Well, I've been here for hours, making sure nobody suspicious went in or out. Boss' orders. When the party left about an hour ago I assumed I'd see you go past but I went in when you I didn't. Whoever spiked those drinks, they're long gone."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2020, 07:56:56 pm »

Evie waltzed up to Hare with her typical smug grin on her face, slung an arm around Hare's shoulder, and gestured around at the mansion.
:"I'm gonna let you in on a secret... we have NO idea what the fuck is going on. None of us remember a thing, so we're kind of just groping around at the wreckage at this point. Someone fuckin' got us gooood."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2020, 09:42:15 pm »

Lucy rolled her eyes as every single one of her fellow Warriors blew their chance at playing it cool. With a deep breath through her nose, the gyaru elf shrugged.

"Anyway, as Big Blue said, it's probably best we get out of here. If somebody is looking to pin something on Wharf Street Warriors we need to make ourselves scarce."

Lucidan raised her hand in an expansive, expressive gesture.

"So let's go, yeah? There's a mixed dream-brothel just a couple of blocks down where we could wile away the night. There's certainly worse ways to spend some time waiting for things to blow over if you catch my meaning."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2020, 10:45:38 pm »

Xerxe, meanwhile, was fuming over his sticky whips.

"My Holy Weapons have been soiled! Once we return to the Wharf, I will require several days of prayers and fasting to bless them once more."

And fasting always made Xerxe grumpy.

"Anyway, we should go. Though if any villains wish to appear and ask for forgiveness right now, I will grant absolution...last warning..."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 02:29:02 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2020, 05:40:22 am »

Hare lightly extricates herself from Evie.
"....if we go now, we can try to make the last tram from Claudine Street and be back at Wharf Street in an hour or so. Nico, the Boss will wanna hear about this."
"....yeah. Not looking forward to that. Sorry about this, guys."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2020, 06:01:18 am »

The idea of having to tell the boss about this incident, compounded by the increasingly obvious fact that there wasn't anyone to blame it on, and thus a second perceived failure on Tomo's part, finally brought his mood down.
"Here's hoping we get ambushed on the way there so we can put this off."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2020, 06:22:42 am »

:"Someone fuckin' got us gooood."
"Can't have been just one. Based on what I've seen, there have to be at least two or three actors at play."

Lastelle raises a hand to her chin in thought.

"This being a frame job doesn't make complete sense, either. As far as we know, we're the only ones who have seen the fake-bloody weapons. Besides that, we have the alibi of having been in this party."

While talking, Lastelle opens the door outside and mounts Bowler as soon as she steps out.

"Either way, I agree. Let's go. Since Nico is unhurt, I'm sure the boss won't kill us."

"Though they might put us on cleaning duty for the next umpteen weeks."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2020, 09:09:51 am »

"....yeah. Not looking forward to that. Sorry about this, guys."
"No need to feel sorry, Nico. It's not your fault. We've been dealt a bad hand and we're trying to make the best out of it by folding for now."
"Keeping you safe is what's important."

He then looks to Hare.

"On second thought though, with how our stuff look like right now, taking the tram might raise unwanted attention."
But maybe they want us to keep away from the main roads...?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2020, 09:22:01 am »

"No can do. We need to take the tram. From here to the Wharf on foot is too risky, especially with Nico."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 07:20:27 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2020, 09:45:31 am »

"That's a fair point, tram it is. Would've preferred the dream brothel... I'm ready to make a run for it whenever."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2020, 12:39:11 am »

"That's a fair point, tram it is. Would've preferred the dream brothel... I'm ready to make a run for it whenever."

"...Dream brothels? What are those? We don't have those in my, uh, country.

In retrospect, I wonder if some of those cheese shops I run into had licentious intent...the ones with the indecent signs...of women holding up cheese...I mean, I know the general idea. But not the term.

Uh...

You'll have to explain them to me at some time. You always seem to know the finer points of societal indecency."
He said awkwardly. Xerxe had indeed led an incredibly sheltered life.

His moral compass had been spinning ever since he left the Goddesses carousel, though there some things his mind was set on-that the world was set between the sinners, the innocent, and those whom sin was done upon was his version of the truth. But his odd friendship with Lucy had educated him that one could be a combination of these factors, and indeed, most people seemed to have measures of them all...while their could be no forgiveness in the eyes of the Gods and Goddesses, Xerxe had found his heart more and more moved to pity for the things he beheld.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2020, 03:20:50 am »

"Err... Let's get Nico to safety first, Xerxe. Lucy can explain what those are afterwards..."

Largo, on the other hand, hasn't been that sheltered in life. Ironic, considering he spent many years of his life living in temporary huts outside of cities. But he knows what dream brothels are, and what they are is unimportant for the current situation.

Plus, he doesn't know if Nico knows what a dream brothel is or not, but unless confirmed otherwise, he will assume Nico hasn't been in touch with one of those and Largo takes the order to "Protect Nico" very, very seriously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2020, 05:09:32 am »

"Alright. If you're ready, we should-"
Hare pauses, her ear twitching a minute. Her hand flies to the sword in the scabbard at her side.
".....did you hear something?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2020, 05:49:06 am »

As noted, Lastelle is already out the door and probably reaching for her weapon, if there be need for it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2020, 06:58:19 am »

Lastelle, for a moment, hears.....absolutely nothing, except the winds blowing through the trees and the distant, rowdy sounds of football fans cheering; there was supposed to be a massive game tonight between Geatland FC and Ishim City, for those in the know about such things.

Lastelle's instincts have been honed through dozens of quests and foolhardy rushes, however.

So, stopping where she does, Lastelle and Bowler barely avoid a pair of odd-looking knives that plant themselves on the brick path in front of them. Some rustling in the trees can be heard, and then silence; not even a flash of cloth or a glint of metal to give an indication of her attackers' locations.

However, it's pretty obvious at this point that the Warriors are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 60