Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 49760 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 4: Tramspotting
« Reply #600 on: November 05, 2020, 06:07:28 pm »

"It's just...the scale doesn't add up. Riling up all the gangs in town against us in just a few hours with false evidence? That's not something you do without planning."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 05, 2020, 07:51:43 pm »

"This man is dealing with some heavy stuff, elf. Save the flirting for after we reached a happy end."

"How do you know he won't work better without some motivation? Or... are you jealous, Largo?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 07, 2020, 07:12:53 pm »

"Clearly, his sworn brother is more motivation than your curves."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 07, 2020, 07:14:20 pm »

"What's wrong with both? It's motivation for me to help out too, you know."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 3: Money, Money, Money
« Reply #604 on: November 09, 2020, 04:07:28 pm »

"Blah blah, blah blah blah, blah."

"I don't care what anyone's reasons are.  I don't care if there's some grand conspiracy or it's just gang warfare or whatever."

"All I know is that I'm going to go home.  I'm going to sleep for the five fricking minutes I get.  I'm going to go take my stupid exam.  And then I am going over to Hood Avenue to burn someone's house down.  Because you know what?"

"So far as I'm concerned, the only greater plan anyone has behind this is a death wish."

"If there's anything beyond that, fine, we can blast whoever it is.  But until then, take off the tinfoil and let me sleep."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 10, 2020, 12:30:17 pm »

Tomo sighs in annoyance at Lagata's behavior.
"Could you at least consider the mood a little Lagato? This guy's blood brother is missing and might even be dead for all we know, not to mention the fact we've been framed for it. Not only are you being rude, it's super selfish."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 05:38:03 pm by kj1225 »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2020, 05:10:46 pm »

Xerxe decided not to intervene in between Lagata and Tomo, though he did prepare to leap into action if she hucked a fireball at him. Usually he protected the team from enemy spells, but sometimes he had to protect the team from his friends spells.

"..."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 10, 2020, 05:56:12 pm »

Fortunately, Lagata didn't seem to care overly much.  That, or she was just too tired to bother.

"Yeah, and I'll deal with it.  Later."

"Until then, sorry to the Chiefs here and I hope they figure out wherever their boss is, but I've got bigger issues to deal with and this mostly isn't my problem."

"Beyond beating up whoever inevitably jumps the tram to try to kill us for vengeance or whatever, because you know that's going to happen at this rate."

The catgirl curled back up on her chair, determined to get whatever sleep she could before someone inevitably woke her up again.

"...And it's Lagata.  With an 'a?'  Remember it or next time I will set you on fire."

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 06:16:10 pm by Lucus Casius »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 11, 2020, 10:44:33 am »

Largo lowers his voice for a moment.

"Gaia, please, don't test my patience tonight with these... these..."
"... bickering children!"

Then, he looks at everyone in the cabin.

"Gata, go sleep. Knuckles, ignore her. Lucy, business manners, and not the under-the-table kind of business manners. Xerxe, either say your piece or continue relaxing. Evie, no pranks for now. Nico, Owyn, Anya, Anna, sworn brother of Cassius, I'm terribly sorry for this team's behaviour, please understand this has been a terrible night so far, please forgive us. If necessary, I will take full responsibility for it tomorrow. L, sorry I have to cut the game short."

Big Blue swipes up all the cards, packs them away, goes to the next twin-seat and lies down on it, crossing his arms behind his head and placing one of his legs over the other before closing his eyes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 11, 2020, 11:18:37 am »

"Under the table sounds kind of fun."

"Maybe later."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 11, 2020, 03:47:50 pm »

"...Maybe once this is all over we can organize a friendly sparring session. Seems some members of the team are interested in pounding on the others." Xerxe said naively.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 12, 2020, 02:04:44 pm »

"Don't get mad at your friend on my account. It's not her sworn brother who went down. I don't expect her to understand."
"Call me Junius. If we are to be working together, then...."

Suddenly, another loud crash sounds from the carriage two up from the group.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 12, 2020, 02:17:56 pm »

Lagata, who had Told You So not moments before, did not so much as raise her head as her ears flicked towards the sound.

"Nope.  Not leaving my chair."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 12, 2020, 04:46:42 pm »

Xerxe didn't seem terribly surprised. His life was largely pauses between battles. He rose, somewhat wearily, to his feet.

"Here they come again...if they don't have their tickets, we'll have to see them off." He said grimly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 12, 2020, 07:41:00 pm »

"Aw, man. And I bet they aren't going to leave just because the wronged party is talking to us; clearly we can't work things out ourselves, huh?"

"I guess, fair being fair, they're probably another mind-controlled gang. We'll have to snap them out of it. Or rather, you guys will, and I'll just dance in the background. For motivation."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60