Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 49094 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 1: Hard Day's Night
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 05:14:46 am »

"Yeah, except there wasn't supposed to be booze here....."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 05:56:48 am »

"Yeah, wasn't supposed to. I'm curious who brought it, but that's not a question of life and death...as long as the Boss won't hear of this."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 10:37:43 am »

"Oh, blessed be the Dragons, you're sound and safe, Nico!"

Largo lets out a huge breath of relief. Like, inhaling for 8 seconds straight before exhaling. An oni's lung befits their tall frame after all.

"But yeah, agreed. The alcohol's fishy. Given Evie's commentary, we can assume she wasn't involved in this and I don't know if that makes it better or worse."

He began collecting the empty and half-emptied bottles.

"We're unharmed so far, that's the main important thing. I guess we could study the bottles' origin and look if anything of importance is missing. Except for Gata, you can continue sleeping, tomorrow will be an important day for you after all."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 11:14:11 am »

"See! Told you she had enough sense to get to a bed instead of flopping on the floor."

"All's well that ends well. I'm just gonna blame the booze on Evie; this 'who me, I got drugged too' act of hers is pretty good but let's be real here. What'd you do with our weapons, pipsqueak?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 11:24:38 am »

"Yeah, my boots are missing too...."
Nico mutters as she looks for a can of what they were drinking on the floor. Indeed, all of the cans seem to be "Tauriner" and "Staminan" brand energy drinks; sweet and definitely capable of delivering energy, but almost certainly non-alcoholic.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 11:36:36 am »

"Nico! I'm glad you're safe...I guess the Gods weren't commanding us to battle after all, though I wonder...is it possible that his all some plot that is still in motion? Or a misdirection..." His gaze flitted to Aoibheann. He had learned a lot from that one about cunning and scheming. He supposed he had odd sort of respect for her abilities, after all. And he couldn't relax until the bosses sister was safe. Completely safe. Like behind a six feet stone wall safe.

The pounding in his head was lessening-there were some benefits to living a clean life, and a quicker recovery was one of them-and he now engaged his mind, which could be methodical when he wasn't caught in the rush of strong emotion. It was then he tended to become distracted and tended to fall back on his church trained discipline.

"If we were meant to be rendered unconscious here, then someone may be on their way right now. Or we were meant to be kept here while something else took place. Something we wouldn't be able to affect the outcome of." He fingers played with the knot on his cloak, something he did when thinking hard.

"Yeah, my boots are missing too...."
Nico mutters as she looks for a can of what they were drinking on the floor. Indeed, all of the cans seem to be "Tauriner" and "Staminan" brand energy drinks; sweet and definitely capable of delivering energy, but almost certainly non-alcoholic.

Xerxe gave the cans a severe, judgemental glare. While not prone to alcohol, he had a definite sweet tooth, and Staminan was a sinful vice of his. He usually had a hard time turning one down when among friends. Truly the scoundrels had chosen well, seeking to incapacitate the most faithful Wharf Warrior first-Xerxe.

"As much I don't like to rouse the Warriors without need...I think we should head back to wharf." He offered. "Once we've found all our things anyway. I for one am wearing a different pair of boots than I had on last night. They seem a little big for me.

Can everyone check their feet?"

At least he still had his lucky rainbow socks on.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 11:39:54 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2020, 11:38:56 am »

"I think I found Nico's boots earlier while I was picking up my clothes. Let me take another look."

Lucy crawled under the coffee table.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2020, 11:53:37 am »

While everyone else seems to have their footwear on, Nico doesn't.
"No, I mean my kicking boots. The ones with steel tips and shinguards....you guys don't have your weapons either?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2020, 11:56:23 am »

:"I ain’t done shit this time, Lucy, my tools of the trade are gone too. Honestly, though, whatever happened, it’s real impressive."
:"Besiiides, have I ever been one to avoid claiming it when I’ve done something? I deserve credit when my tricks go off."
(What didn’t help her case was that the one area where she did avoid claiming responsibility for her pranks was when she figured the boss might get angry.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:02:25 pm by Powder Miner »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2020, 12:00:58 pm »

"You're just not claiming responsibility because Boss would kill you," Lucy pointed out from under the table. "Also I was wrong. I think these are Xerxe's boots. Are they yours?" The gyaru elf slowly backed out until she could get back on her feet and held out a pair of boots.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2020, 12:14:46 pm »

Xerxe took one look at the neatly polished brass buckles and knew they were his.

"Those are mine. Thank you Lucy.

I also found something of yours. At least it's in your colors...I won't hazard to guess what its used for, but um, please take it."
He held out a strip of something feminine to her that he had no idea of what it was. Where could it fit? How could this be placed on the human body?

There were mysteries his faith offered no clues to solving.

"Also, Lucy found my shoes, everyone but Nico has theirs, I'm not wearing hers. So whose boots am I wearing?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2020, 12:31:35 pm »

"The only person here with feet about your size is Knuckles. You sure aren't wearing Largo or Evie's."

Lucy took the spare garment and tucked it away; she wasn't sure how the back-up got separated from the rest of her clothes but they'd be fine in her pocket if/until she needed them.

"I guess we'd better look for our gear. Do you think we left them in the coat room or something?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2020, 12:50:20 pm »

"My whips are Holy Weapons, anointed in the sacred Keen Oil of Critzalcoatl. I wouldn't leave them in a 'coat room'. They have to be stored in my sacred chest until duty calls for them to be wielded in the service of justice."

Xerxe said these sorts of things all the time.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2020, 12:53:42 pm »

Lucy reached up and patted Xerxe's head. She knew how he got sometimes - adventurers always had their quirks - so she didn't mind the nonsense.

"It doesn't hurt to look around anyway. They have to be around here; no one would go through all this trouble just to take a couple of weapons, so we must have put them somewhere safe."

She'd put money on Largo taking them away from everyone once they started drinking to prevent any accidents. He'd probably just forgotten he had done it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:55:17 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2020, 01:15:08 pm »

Knuckles nearly fell over as the door opened to his surprise. However, seeing who had opened the door, he smiled. This morning was going better already.
"Yeah, let's start looking. If someone tried to pawn off my cestii because I was drunk and dropped them again... I'm gonna be impressed because that's like 5 and you'd think we'd run out of people willing to do that."
Tomo ends with a slightly confused, slightly accepting shrug.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 60