Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: One World (ISG/SG)  (Read 24156 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: One World (ISG/SG)
« Reply #315 on: November 12, 2019, 10:48:51 am »

(Did people forget this existed?)
Someone runs inside Myrtle’s house. the mimes are attacking, the prophecy is coming to fruition. We need to kill them and place their blood on the altar to please Drelow the blood demon

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 13, 2019, 06:25:26 am »

Somewhere in the distance there is a loud explosion, and the mimes begin setting surrounding buildings on fire.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 08, 2019, 05:28:25 am »

Why are you damaging yourself? This behavior doesn’t make sense. The pink spider thinks to Myrtle.

Myrtle stops for a moment, staring at the pink spider, whose presence seems unaltered despite Myrtle's attempts at re-awakening herself.

Meanwhile, from outside Myrtle hears someone say, "Its the mimepocalypse, it was foretold in the prophecies!"

"Its the lizard people from the government they're punishing us with mimes for discovering them!" someone else says.

Then suddenly a mime throws itself through the window and starts to come towards Myrtle!

Assassin instincts kick in as Myrtle reacts just in time, defeating the mime with her assassin-powered martial arts.

Heart pounding with adrenaline and confusion, Myrtle reassesses the seeming reality of the situation. "T-This isn't a dream, then?..."

Another mime soon jumps through the window. This time, the pink spider shrinks itself so it can get inside the mime. The mime’s eyes turn pink when it crawls inside. The mime then starts talking: "Oh, I wasn’t sure if I could do this, I thought I could only travel in dreams. Maybe I can help you with the government thing."

Myrtle blinks a couple times. "D-Did you just..." Myrtle stutters, trying to register the continued string of bizarre events.

Okay, if this isn't a dream, then perhaps I'm really dealing with a creature from outer space... Or I've been drugged. Yeah, it's probably that.

She puzzledly looks at the pink-eyed mime, unsure of whether she's dealing with a complex series of hallucinations or a dream-traveling alien arachnid with telepathic and bodysnatching powers.

She shrugs.

"Erm, well... maybe you can help me..." Myrtle proceeds to tell the pink-eyed mime, using both words and thoughts, the details of her mission and her target, Kybar Ecostone, an unpopular and borderline insane politician suspected of being a lizardperson. She also mentions the upcoming election between Kybar, Desmond Meridith, and Billy Bob McBob, as well the involvement of opposing secret factions in the city vying for the different candidates.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the city...

Kybar Ecostone, Myrtle’s assassination target, was unaffected by the chaos on the surface since he was in a bunker underground. He never told anyone else the bunker even existed, so he was surprised when he heard knocking on the bunker door.

Kybar opens the door and sees a guard there.

"Chief, the mimes went rogue as screaming chairs caught on fire, a meteor hit the ground and inside was a pink spider. One of the guards knocked out the new girl and took her home, which makes no sense. Oh yes, the new girl came yesterday, when all of..." The guard thought for a moment.

"The new girl must be the pyromancer we were told about, by her... the whole day has been weird. Did I mention the raining mimes? There were those too. Also bloodthirsty mimes are taking over the town. Maybe not literally vampires, but who can say at this point due to--"

Kybar cuts him off. "How did you learn of this place? I told no one. How many mind readers are in my ranks?"

The guard, obviously confused stammers "Wh-what about the-the screaming ch-chairs and--"

"Tell me how you learned of this place and then talk about what happened. Do you remember why I told no one about the underground?"

"Err, uhm, b-but t-those guys over there brought me here to report to you. I-I thought they worked for you?..." The guard turns and points behind himself to the entrance of the bunker, where an old man and a random stranger wave to Kybar and the guard.

"Cheers, mates." The random stranger says nonchalantly, raising a glass, and soon leaves.

The old man then heads over, greeting Kybar. "Hey hello Mr. Ecostone! Nice to meetcha, I'm the Stone Hound that's in charge of protecting you. You know there's an assassin after you, right? Pesky buggers, them assassins! But not to worry, now that I'm here!"

The old man then enters the bunker room, rambunctiously exploring the place. "Hey nice bunker! Say, you got any Otterball magazines to keep a fella entertained? Actually, I'll just look around myself if you don't mind!"

Kybar looks questioningly at the guard, who sheepishly shrugs to his boss.

Back in Myrtle's house...

"So Desmond Meridith is a pretty popular election choice at the moment. Billy Bob McBob seems to be running for office just for the free advertisement for his horse dealership. But in any case, this new secret organization wants them eliminated so that Kybar wins by default, whereas my employers want the opposite; for Kybar to be eliminated. I've decided to stay loyal to my employers and take out Kybar, but retaliation from the new group seems likely in the future."

As Myrtle finishes telling the pink-eyed mime about her mission, someone runs into her house. "The mimes are attacking, the prophecy is coming to fruition. We need to kill them and place their blood on the altar to please Drelow the blood demon."

What?... Drelow the blood demon?... Myrtle recalls reading about Drelow many years ago, along with something about an 'uprising of the silent'... ...Wait... the mimes!? But that was something out of old mythological journals, generally thought of by modern academia as unverified folk literature... Also, who the HECK is this person that just walked into my house!??

Meanwhile, somewhere in the distance there is a loud explosion, and the mimes begin setting surrounding buildings on fire.

Spoiler: Character Info (click to show/hide)

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 05:39:08 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 08, 2019, 08:12:32 am »

The man that just showed up in Myrtle's is a prophet come to deliver us from the cursed mimes, with his wisdom!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 08, 2019, 10:39:46 am »

In the bunker

Kybar looks at the guard and the Stone Hound. so a new girl started working here and set chairs on fire causing them to scream, and this same girl told you about a pyromancer without telling you she is the pyromancer, and there is an assassin. So if I got this right, there is an assassin who can control fire?

Back at Myrttle’s house

The prophet spoke the blood of the silent must be on the altar
The spider, still inhabiting the mime, asked so blood from this body is required for an altar? Don’t worry Myrttle, this won’t take long probably, after the placing of blood I will try to incite a revolution among Kybar’s workers. Lead the way, Drelow prophet
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 12:05:56 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 09, 2019, 08:29:36 am »

Meanwhile in a distant cave the mimes had just finished the ritual dance to summon mimezilla.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 27, 2020, 10:18:05 am »

(Not enough happening yet? Not enough suggestions? Too much suggestions?)

If not enough suggestions, one of the mimes is rooted into the ground and turned into a sundew plant

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 27, 2020, 10:50:29 am »

((I kinda gave up on this a little while ago, mostly because the output format (images) had become a bit too unwieldy and time consuming to do. And generating/editing the RPG maker character sprites had become kinda bleh. But stylistically these things had become an integral part of the game's output format so... ><a))
((Might continue this later when I have more time, though. I do like the concept, and enjoyed the suggestions quite a lot. If I do continue it, probably expect some change of output format, or perhaps a reset altogether~))
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2020, 11:03:39 am »

((I kinda gave up on this a little while ago, mostly because the output format (images) had become a bit too unwieldy and time consuming to do. And generating/editing the RPG maker character sprites had become kinda bleh. But stylistically these things had become an integral part of the game's output format so... ><a))
((Might continue this later when I have more time, though. I do like the concept, and enjoyed the suggestions quite a lot. If I do continue it, probably expect some change of output format, or perhaps a reset altogether~))
((if images are ha5d to do, text is sufficient. I joined here for the story. If a reset is needed that’s fine too. I like that we can choose what happens in the world instead of being limited to a single character))

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 27, 2020, 01:21:29 pm »

((if images are ha5d to do, text is sufficient. I joined here for the story. If a reset is needed that’s fine too. I like that we can choose what happens in the world instead of being limited to a single character))
((Noted, thanks for the input. Might be a while but I'll probably get back to this at some point~))
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2020, 02:54:05 am »

(If it makes the game run faster we could have only one image per update, and I'll be around when you decide to update this.)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 28, 2020, 04:51:57 am »

(If it makes the game run faster we could have only one image per update, and I'll be around when you decide to update this.)
((That might be a good idea. And cool ^^))
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]