Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!  (Read 24660 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!
« Reply #510 on: November 29, 2020, 02:58:24 pm »

"Oh wonderful, I'm absolutely ecstatic to hear his justifications on why we're the villains" Maria commented, taking quick note on the man's aggression with her own sarcastic and bored tone.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 29, 2020, 03:10:56 pm »

The translating bracelet either had problems with the language, or was skillfully enchanted to not translate any vulgar words coming from the man who rubbed the side of his head.

"Anta uranwa nagta! Tinaggarawa gar, ara, ara mangala!! The angry man waved his finger in front of Rosana's face, causing Aliberti to step in front of his sister.

"Mana pagagala! Amanga runeiga! Aya wonta makarangenda festevala!"

"Hey! Cut it out! We've helped you!" The man clutched his head and stomped around angrily.

"My skeltala! My packala! Ruined! Ruined!!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #512 on: November 29, 2020, 03:17:41 pm »

Alexis actually looked embarrassed for a moment, a faint flush entering her cheeks before she rallied her expression.
"I'm sorry. We're travelers from very far away. The last time we saw undead, they were trying to kill us."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 29, 2020, 03:27:41 pm »

: ...And you were laying face down on the dirt.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 29, 2020, 03:37:27 pm »

"I was taking my karwanagga to Norgala market when suddenly there was a flash of light! I tripped and fell and lost kosanwangawa! And then I wake up and my cargo skeletons are all disassembled!!"

"We could... we could help you... um."

"It seems they're common feature here, no? Why don't you get more?"

"Do you know how much just one of them costs to rent!? I cannot afford a new set!" The man growled in anguish. "My mercantile career is ruined forever!"

SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 29, 2020, 03:40:40 pm »

: Cargo skeletons you said? Do you need help carrying your belongings then?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #516 on: November 29, 2020, 03:43:02 pm »

Alexis nodded at Bartuk.
"It's the least we can do. I would offer to help pay for the damage, but I suspect my money is worth little here."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 29, 2020, 04:06:36 pm »

"Skeletons as pack mules? Things are very strange in this world indeed. Well then, we will help you carry your goods."

Callimachus was in fairly good shape, and felt confident he could carry his fair share of the wares.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 29, 2020, 04:38:40 pm »

"You will... carry my goods?"

"Of course!"

"If this Norgala you speak isn't too far, that's it." Aliberti flinched when Rosana elbowed him in the side.

"Far or not, we will help! That's about the best way we can apologize for destroying your, err, cargo skeletons." The merchant mumbled something under his nose for a moment.

"Fine, I guess... and the town of Norgala isn't far to the north. We should be there after an hour, if you do not lag behind."

"Wait." Prince Aliberti took out the mirror and rubbed his cloak against it. A small speck of light shone at the very edge of it, pointing in one direction.

"What is that?..."

"A directional tool. Speaking of directions, where's Norgala located?" The man pointed behind the group, in same direction as the mirror's light.

"Oh."

"What a coincidence, it seems we're headed in the same direction! Shall we go, then?" Aliberti moved to one of the large crates.

"You're some really weird folks. Where are you fr-" There came a pained groan from Aliberti.

"What in blazes is in those crates? They're so heavy!"

"Oh, ah, well, mangrawa, steel, oppaigum and lead bars and ingots, and metal tools."

"...."

"What? I'm a foundry merchant. What else did you think I would take to the market?"
SigFlags!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #519 on: November 29, 2020, 04:40:11 pm »

Alexis sighed.
"Not the worst thing I've ever had to do. Let's get moving, it's not like complaining will make them lighter."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 29, 2020, 04:44:28 pm »

Once she'd digested the implications of undead being a common tool in this universe (if perhaps an expensive one), and decided very firmly NOT to tackle them, Giuseppina found herself a little comforted, actually, by the idea of just hauling goods for a merchant.

Indeed, she bent down and grabbed a crate, and aside from a small, bizarrely cute and girlish grunt when she lifted it off, the ground and got it balanced, she didn't actually seem particularly uncomfortable, even if it was clearly heavy and took effort to hold.

:"I used to help my papa carry gold ingots to buyers, when the rest of the crew was busy."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 29, 2020, 04:46:13 pm »

"And I've hauled heavy artifacts around before. This will be difficult but not unmanageable. Kostya, can you get this end?"

Cal moved to pick up a crate.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 29, 2020, 04:48:27 pm »

A flicker of something quite less than chipper again flashed across Anumita's face at the mention of 'cargo skeletons'. She hide this one far better than the last, however. She did take a noticeable step away from the man though, even as the other's offered their aid.
"Cargo skeletons... Cargo Skeletons!? Honestly wish they really had just been roaming undead trying to kill him. The implications of a standardized rental system for such things is just..."

Seeing the others already beginning to move crates however, she decided to swallow her disgust for now and pitch in. She was even more glad now to have freed those poor souls from their flawed, bleached coils. Helping to complete the task they'd been forced to do was a comparatively small price to pay for that satisfaction.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 04:50:43 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2020, 04:48:51 pm »

"I can carry two crate, easily. Is like carrying Babushka's shopping. But Kostya happy to help."
Kostya grabs the other hend of the crate.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2020, 04:57:09 pm »

Baruk dismounted from his horse and loaded up a couple of crates.

: An unexpected benefit of bringing a mount, I guess, even if I doubt Tabar will enjoy it. We'll manage though. Baruk took another crate for himself.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39