Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!  (Read 24418 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2020, 01:52:41 pm »

"And it's good to work with you again too, Kostya. It's certainly been some time since I had the pleasure."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2020, 01:54:32 pm »

"That's correct." She glanced at Bartuk for a moment, wondering if he even recognized her. It'd been quite some time since they'd last spoken. "I'll reinforce the line as best I can." Kostya, on the other hand, was a rather more recent friend, and didn't seem to have any trouble at all. "Good to see you too, Kostya." She nods in the direction of the Prince and his staff. "I can vouch for him, at the very least."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2020, 02:08:25 pm »

:”Um...” Giuseppina quailed a little at the prince’s attention, but she was well-used to this particular question, ”my name is Giuseppina Abategiovanni della Chiesa della Terza Parola. M-my, um, uh— my family is the line of Abbot Giovanni of Yakub Zakani’s Church of the Third Word of Tunis, Your Highness.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2020, 02:51:59 pm »

"My Prince, I think the part of that that really matters for our purposes is 'Giuseppina'," Gaspar whispers to the Prince's ear.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2020, 03:18:01 pm »

: Miss Demitriou? Baruk looked at Alexis with a confused expression until the realization finally set in.

: Alexis!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2020, 03:25:06 pm »

As the others make their greetings, Elana sidles up to Giuseppina and speaks quietly with her.

"Giusi, what a delight! Good to see a face from the Island. Does your father know you're here?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2020, 04:00:29 pm »

@Giuseppina:

"Fine then. Giuseppina. Sounds lovely." The Prince shook his head.
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2020, 04:14:31 pm »

Irina, if she was nervous at all about moving in such rarified heights, showed none of it.  She gave a slight bow to the prince and his retainers.
"Irina Laskarina Mavrokordatou, of the houses of Mavrokordatoi et Mavrogenes.  I am here in the stead of Scholarch Mysitis, who could not join the expedition himself."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 05:46:35 pm »

"Baruk." That answered that question, at least, even if it left others open. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2020, 11:23:28 pm »

"And a girl from Shari-Val." His tone of voice indicated that he wasn't particularly happy about the choice.
If Anumita took any offense to the prince's offhand remark, it was impossible to tell through the friendly smile she maintained. Despite whatever he might've thought of her or her people, when that girl from Shari-val finally spoke, it was with a perfect command of the prince's own mother tongue, in a chipper voice so faintly accented it was barely detectable.

"Greetings to you as well... your majesty. I'm Anumita, and I hope you'll find my knowledge to be of use to you on this journey."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:37:55 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2020, 04:02:54 am »

Gaspar seems to do a bit of mental maths, and then turns to the elders inquisitively.

"Grand Alchemist, Royal Priest. I can't help but notice that a large fraction of this band of mercenaries is made of scholarly and diplomatic types. Would that mean that you don't know where the Twelve Orbs actually are and and we must conduct our own research across the continent? That would also explain the lack of the Guard; those brutes can barely find their way to the city gates unless given exact directions."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2020, 04:38:42 am »

"O, that is right, that is right... our diviners and scriers have finally located the Twelve Orbs, scattered and distant as they are."

"So, where are they? Kovalia? The Desert? Those distant lands in the west?"

"A bit further than that, my Prince..."

"Where, then?"

"Well... they've been scattered, how to put it... on different worlds than ours." The Prince stared blankly at the two elders.

"What do you mean 'different worlds than ours'!? There are no other worlds than-" The Royal Priest clasped his hands.

"Yes, yes, we understand that this goes against the established theology - that Creator would bless any other place with life like ours - but, that is how it is. The Twelve Orbs are no longer present on this world, but, instead, are spread apart across multiple other."

"I don't believe you! You're preaching heresy!"

"Presented with the results of the divinations and scrying, and the words of the theology, today, may Creator forgive me, I do lean towards the words of our magicians and sorcerors. And, if the Twelve Orbs were hidden somewhere in our world, wouldn't at least few of them show up, even by chance, in Zorestria, my Prince?" Aliberti stood there for a brief moment.

"Does Mother knows?"

"Yes, we told her few days ago, right after we learned this ourselves..."

"Does Fa- I mean, the Emperor, knows?"

"Also, yes. The Empress told him right away." Aliberti looked at the ground in silence.
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 04:47:48 am »

Gaspar seems quite suspicious of these "results", but they do make a terrifying amount of sense.

"Other worlds. That's not something you hear every day. It would be a great opportunity for the diplomat, scholar and soldier alike."

"If they're real, I presume we have a way to travel to them?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2020, 05:53:51 am »

Baruk smiled when he finally recognized Alexis.

: It has indeed. How have you been? I haven't heard anything from you since... The smile faded.

: Your departure was very sudden. I wondered if something had happened, but...

The conversation was momentarily interrupted by otherworldly talk.

: Worlds different than ours? That's... quite an unexpected development. Much like the appearance of the Red Devil.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2020, 06:27:09 am »

"Other worlds? No problem for Kostya. What we need for travel?"
If there were, indeed, other worlds, Kostya was looking forward to visiting them. Something about an adventure really got the fire going in his blood. It wasn't like it was going to be any different to this world, anyway, right? Bring the right tools, the right crew, and everything would be fine.

That and the prospect of artifacts to bring back and sell. After all, getting his beloved Yamal back wasn't going to be cheap.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39