Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Dungeon Set v1.03 [24x24 TWBT 43.03]  (Read 136320 times)

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Set v1.03 [24x24 TWBT 43.03]
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2016, 09:06:45 am »

Waiting for mifki to fix TWBT would be the best solution then.
As of unneeded overrides - it's just overrides that never used in the game. They shouldn't affect you in any way.
All of the overrides are smooshed together into a texture which then uses up video memory, so on modest hardware it can cause an issue.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Chaosegg

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch what is done more than what is said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2020, 11:51:19 am »

Is this still being updated for current versions of the game?
If not, could someone suggest something similar that is up to date (47.03 preferably)?

I still haven't really been able to tell [from this thread] what the new ramps look like...
could someone post an image perhaps for all the other lazy people like me who are curious?

Beautiful set by the way; I'm just about to install TWBT and the other Start Pack stuff (DFHack etc), and try the new DF version...
I was going to stick with my tried-and-true Ironhand set,
but I saw a reference to DungeonSet being one set included in Starter Packs. I presume that it won't work with the very latest DF version though?
Unless this tileset is being continued in another thread/place that I have missed somehow?

Thanks for all your hard work improving the game & community!
***Likes 'green' airships for their efficiency.***
Creative seeking other creative TTRPGers to join, or join me, for  immersive, fun, creative, team-crafted stories. Setting flexible; mostly sci-fi &/or fantasy (I know SW, MiddleEarth, DnD, & ST best, but Ulisses Spiele & Cypher System high on list too. There are a few other niche sys. like DCC, a homebrew 3.5 or Pathfndr I/II; But at this point I'd even DM or play a well-run 5e game. Let the ideas flow, and never forget the 4 pillars of an RPG!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2020, 08:03:36 pm »

DungeonSet for DF v0.47.x: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j3gzdhzjyjk6vd8/DungeonSet_DFv0.47.x.zip/file

I haven't tested the altar, display case, pedestal, and dice yet. They should look like tables, cabinet, and toy.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:09:01 pm by jecowa »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]