Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Militia squads and artifact villianous agents  (Read 1583 times)

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Militia squads and artifact villianous agents
« on: February 29, 2020, 03:09:10 pm »

Hi, i have a bit of a question im very curious about but can't explore for myself at the minute with my main fortress already bein in full swing that i dont want to start a new one so soon so im posing it to you folks.

There was no mention of it much of anywhere on Toady's devlogs & comments because it didnt come up in questioning i suppose, but are militia squads sent on friendly terms to search for a artifact and negotiate its return/aquisition for your site able to use the schemer/(intrigue) skill to coerce a local dwarf living on the site you asked to give it to you?

I look foward to any replies or science done on the matter, maybe as Toady elaborates on villians the ability to use our own agents by proxy, overthrowing governments and all that will become more prevalent as core game features.  :P

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Militia squads and artifact villianous agents
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 10:08:08 pm »

There may be a comment deep in fotf somewhere but it may or may not be applicable as Villains was cut half-way through. Why not ask in fotf? Answer is due today/tomorrow.

Would save hours of pointless testing. Once we know it's supposed to be a thing in theory, then we can have fun trying to get it to trigger.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:09:41 pm by Shonai_Dweller »