Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: When stars are right  (Read 3122 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: When stars are right
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2020, 05:48:26 am »

Okay, Use favor to turn everyone here into gribbly Zalgo Servants.

N͍͝ą͚̪͇̞̞̠͇m͏͓e̠̻̪͘:̶̣͈̩̹̩ͅ ͓͈̣̪Aw͎̱̹l
̠̥͎͓̞B̟a̧͖̯̤c̖k̶͚̜s̱͕̜̟͚̥t̟o̩̺̞̜͚̹r͍͙̗͚̞͚̘y̵̞̙͉̼̘:̦ ̟́W͖̫̤͉ȩà͉̠̥̪̼r̵̪̘̪͎̮͎̺s̛̹ ͕̱͚͖̖̥̀a̺͓̞͕̣̮̝w̶a̗̮̯̼̲̪̜y̞̟͎̖̲̻ ͓̘͇̰͖̤̗w̢͎̺̜̫h̺̯̜͓̪̻͜ͅa̢̗͙͔̫͚̗͚t҉ ͠s̶̠̠ta̸̭͕n̖̥d̲ͅs̢̙̱̤.̫̫.̰̺͈͚̲.͉ ͏͇̭͓̻͎̪ͅc̮̲̩̗̗h̘͈̟̫̺͔i̩̝p͡s͔̤͖̜͝ ̶͔̲a̤̳̺͟w̳̗̭̙ͅa͟ỵ̘͙͎̗͕ͅ ͚̖̫̭̺w̡͖̞͚͔̥h̰̗͔̫̩a͈̣̯̳͖̗̣t̨ h̟̘̳͉̣̠͝i̻̬d̠̣̠̤̻͉̙é̹͎͓͕̣s̟͓͉̼.̻͍̞̰̖.̰͙͎.͖ ͏̘̩͔͙͕p͓̝̦͠ͅi҉̬͔e͖̲̟̘͚̯̣͠r̦̜̠̠̟ͅc̡̱͚̗é͇̞s̙͚͓̱̹ ̴͉̘͉͇͓w̷̱̠͓̖h̫̦̗̺̣̰͕a̲ṯ́ ̴k̞͈̖͉̺e͇̼͡e̸̗̜̗̱̞ͅp̗͎̜̻̲̱̻s̥͖͙̖ u̗̼̕s͔̦̼̲̦̼ ͇͇f̯̻̭̻r̤̣o̼͈̲m͎̦͍͈ ̳̻͉̲g̱̪͙̟͍r̢e͇̱̠̲͎͓̜a͎̼t̫̣̹n̳̬ͅe̱̦̩̖̺͝s̳̙̝̥͉ͅs̪̮̻.̼̯͔̺ͅ ̨̰̟̗ͅY̩͔̻̣̺͍̠e͏s̸̥̰̻.͜..̛̞͍̗̮̰̤͖
̪̱̩̩HP̗͔̩̭̦̕: ͇̠1̖̦̝̳͈̬0 ̲̤
̥̦S̟͢a̮̱͟n͡i̱̣̹̺̞̟̫͘t̩y̗̲͍͔:͙̟̺͠ ̢̺̦̟9̻̱̤̖͉͜
̦́Cu̜̻̪̹̼͔͎͢l̤t͍͖i̤̖̻͈͓͉̺s̙̭͖̫̙̕ͅt̩̝̲̘ͅ!̩ ̪̼͇̪
̢̦͚F̫͔̱̜a͖̳̙̞v̛̝̙̬̪̜͉͙o̺͇͢r̫͕̳͔̝:͕̘̮̥͈̦̳͢ ̟̝1̵̞
̸͔G̴̭͖͚̟̪o͍d:͎͈̭̠͖̺̞̕ ̦̙̮̫͎̬Ẓ̵̣a̭l̴̯̹̠g̖̘̤̙̳o͜!̬͖̻͢

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 12:46:27 pm »

Turn 5 Descend into madness

Gertrude (3)

You quitely observe the cars, dozen of formal black suit clad men get out of them, unholster guns and start approaching church. One of them has golden fbi badge.

Wooden plank below your leg gives you out by creaking noise, dozen of guns points at you.
You hear someone scream quite loudly in church and lot of strange gurgling sounds

( divine favour / contacts of investigators roll three dice and pick highest so it was just six , also overshoots/critical failures might be subtle events not  noticed by character  immediatly)

Joe (4)

You draw star and try to summon your god, you carve tiny mansized hole in reality leading to realm of Zaogruh
Through it you see your god, who was in good enough mood to manifest in comprehensible form of man in shimmering silky robes and golden actor mask
 My child, stars are not right and full ritual conditions are not met for me to come
Divine favour +1

Bubba favour spent (4,3,5)

Your voice suddenly becomes hypnotic and hobos are easily convinced to join your cause + 10 followers

Sand starts forming patterns, as by sentient will, it forms map of egypt and draws great  pyramid in it.

Awl ( favour spent 2,1,2 yikes)

You call for sanity shattering power  of Zalgo in primordial tongue, yet he does not respond, doctors assume you are suffering mental trauma and pull out syringe with sedative.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 01:34:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"I am the one who called, I managed to get the children out, but it seems there are others inside. You should probably check that out. I am not equipped with weapons or armor and so cannot help much"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2020, 07:41:31 am »

Okay it is now time to get to Egypt, but first we need a plane, so lets go to the airport and hijack one!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2020, 09:10:15 am »

Sorry guys was not able to prosess turn, because I get knternet only during subway ride until 11th

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2020, 09:35:42 am »

Grab the medic and whisper a T̘̯̰͜͢͠h̬͖̣̥̭͘i͉̬̪̹͉͞n͈̝̗̮̭͙g͉͕̜͎ in her ear. Then grab the sedative while she's distracted and run.

N̵̻̝͈̝̦͕ͅͅa̜̣̹̹͇m̴̡̜̦͈̭̣͎̘e̵̥̪̺̪̰̼ͅ:͏̠̯̗͚̳̟̩ ̵҉̸̼̱̪̘A̯̜̬̜̞̙͙͉̲w̡̠̦̺͜l̹̟̯͖̫̦̩̕͝
҉̴̙̹̜̭͙̘̲͠B̧̼̠̜͇̰͍a̵̮̯͜c̴̪̫͙ḱ̢̗͉̤̭͓͠ͅș̰̭̪̤̭̳̦͟͞ṱ̦̦͔o͘҉̫͕͖͚̬͎̜̀r̛̞̠͍͚͎̗ͅý̴̸̳̺̱͕͍͇̳̦:͎̕ ͙̜W̬̭̫̻̱̘͝e͇̺̜͎̻͙̥̕a̤͚̖̣̠̱̺r̲͓̫̫̩̰̹̰͎s̝̦̹̲͡͡ ͍̠͉͙͎̦̮͘a̡͉̺͔͉̼͘w̧̳̦͚͇̗̙̮͡a̡̙̮͢y̥̬͚̪̜̬̙͇͝ ̤̻̲̫̼̮̣͢w̵̸̗̮̞̥̖̥̩͢h̶̛̲̗͙͇̦̤̫a͖̦̟̲͚̭̲͜t͏̸̹̻͎͍́ ̣̫̮̀͘s̫̖̻͙̞͖͔̫ͅt̝̩̺̖͠͝ą̲͚̳͚͙͚n͓d҉̠͡s̢̱͔͖.̡͏̣͝.͓̜̖̙̟́͘͜.̸̩̦ ̛̱̙̤͕̼̭̘͇c̨̤͖̮͍̟̜ḩ̤̻̤̜͖̙̰͢͞i̙͎̠̙̳̝͟p̢͍͎̝̻s҉͚̩̱̰͇̮ ̴̵̦̲̠͇̫͖̜͍͞a͈̘̣̪̟̬̖͞w̵̨̞̼͓̤̤̝̭a̡̦̪̯̕ỵ̵̴̢̪̥̖̲̖̺̭ ̧̝̦̬̬̰͔̟͘ẃ̶̧͚͎̩͍ḩ̣̗͡a̸̢̩̘̝̜t͠҉͎̙͔̥̰ͅͅ ͓͍̪͇̞̟̲͙͠ͅh̟̬̹̙į̶̵̤̻̤̺͚̬d̮̮e͈͠ś̩̞́͟.͕̰̳͘.҉͏̪̹̮̼̝̼.̴̫̩̫̳ ̵̢̤͍̲͎͟p̷͔̟͔̱̻̣̪͓͝i̸҉҉̭͇̜̺̦͖̲ͅe̠̮̠͢ŕ̶̷̟̹̘̣̞͈c̙̤̹̳͝ͅe̴͍̤ș̨̰̳͍̭͚̱ ̼̜̮͓͜w̹̼̱̼͢͡h̖̼̳̳̠͘͡a̧͈̱̼͜t̵̵̶̙͔͇̲͉ ҉̶͏̞̭k̢͓̯̘̱̭͖̼̕e̵̬ḙ͍͚̜̳͝͞p̟̰̦͡s̵̸͖͍̱ ̹͟ú̯̝̯͎s͏̪̭̩ ͕̜͘͜f̨̹̻̘r̴̸̘̺̜̤͞ͅo̝͙̜̣̬̯̟m̨͉̼ ̳̯̞͚̬͉̪͔̀͘g̺̙̫̣̕͠r̬̯̼͎͍͜͝͡e̟͎͇͉͙ͅa̵͙̗͙̞̹̻͕̙̹t͈̟͚̲̥̱̙͈͘ǹ̡͚e̛͍̰̥͢șs͠͏̰̘̙͖̖̦̰ͅ.̛̥͍̫̦͈͔͠ ̶̺̼͓͇͚͖Y̼̠͚̝͓̙̖e͕͢͢s̲̥͢͝ͅ.̷̛̱̫͠.͠͡҉͉̱̟͎̰̤̩̠.̴̪̩
̷̙̭̪̱̕H̀͝҉̞̞̳P̸͕̱͓̱͠͝:̶̵͕̺ ̶̳͙͉̥͙̩ͅ1̮̖͚̗̲̠̩0̸̢̣̼̱͙̝͡
̢͏̙̙̩̺Ş̖̞̱̝̟ͅa̴̷̗̹̜̩̩̪ͅn͔̰̘̳̹ͅi̟͉̺̠̰̦t͔̦͎̲ỵ̢̨̰̥̱̼̩͈:͉̠͕̣̤̀͡ ̪͇̣̼̝̣9̛̘̰̲̗̜̲̭͉
̫͘C̨̲̰͖̤̹̺͔u̢͈̳͈͔̬l͠͏̭̠̺͚̱͔́t̝͟͝͝ͅį̸҉̜̖̯͕s̠̻͕̞̱̱̻t͉̠̕!̙͎̲͖̺̤́
̜̮̮͞F͉̤͢a̷͉͍̮͚̗̲̟͕v͙͔̖̖̲͉̘͞o̢͏͕̝̀r̡̢͎̬̗̹̙̮:̸̴͍͖͖ ̮̱̼̠͔0̱̺̩̹̻̀̕
́҉͏͖͕̖̠̣̯Ǵ̡̬͖̮o̴͙͎̰̯d̡͎̳͔̥̜͉͚͜:̨̧̡̩̠̥ ̢̻̜̰͘Z̧͍͈͓͇a͕̗͖̙̜̦͞͡ͅl̴̡͎̹͖͍͉ǵ͉̩͖̻͞ͅo̵̷̮͚!҉̷͍̘͚̙̭͕̯̻͓

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2020, 08:37:59 pm »

Name : Joe
Backstory: Joe is a cultist who wants money. So, trying to summon an elder god so he can get money seems to be a good idea at the time.
hp : 10
sanity : 10
Cultist
Favour of the god = 3ish?
Deity name Zaogruh
Find more shiny rocks to offer to my god

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2020, 06:29:56 am »

Get the hell outta there and go find another, safer bakery! Actually, I should probably head back to my office and see if any cases have come in, but if I pass a bakery on the way I will definitely drop in for doughnuts.       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]