Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2020  (Read 18550 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2020
« on: March 01, 2020, 06:28:12 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2020

Mission Status

Like a caterpillar becomes a pretty flying insect, so a person must change in the eternal circle of life.  In this way, dwarf fortress is like you, crawling on leaf and branch until it sleeps in its cocoon.  There the work will be done, alone, changing and growing, bringing beauty to its final form.

Your generosity is the energy that fuels this metamorphosis.  I have seen the events of the future, manifested in the present.  It comes in the form of the selfless support that you have brought to this magical mission to bring you a game beyond all quality.

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Wow, thanks for a great month!  The new version is still a little rough, but we need to start the graphics code now.  We'll loop back around to do another pass on bugs once the artists can see their work in action.  This month is also a bit odd because GDC was cancelled, but a lot of tangential events are going on, and I don't currently know what I'm doing or where various co-persons stand on various matters and such.  So there might still be a slow patch in the middle of the month development-wise.  But despite the bumpy start, the new era begins now, and it should be pretty cool.

February: $15187.93
January:   $9710.97
December:  $9716.12
November:  $9237.27
October:   $9671.30
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 05:29:07 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!