Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 64227 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #195 on: March 24, 2020, 05:23:16 am »

"Oh damn the big ass thing ripped the mechas arm off."
Keep shooting the big thing with the shotgun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 24, 2020, 07:23:30 am »

Continue draining the HP of 7D Lockjaw 1

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 24, 2020, 07:58:47 am »

“...”
>:(
“Those were my turrets!”

Repair my turrets so that they can continue firing. When they are suitable for combat, they are to prioritize 7D 1 and 2 first.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 24, 2020, 09:44:29 am »

"Huh that seemed to work."

Try surging Holy Aura to match the size and resonance of the shield bubble. Meanwhile shoot at the mass of demons with rifle if possible.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 24, 2020, 11:21:09 am »

"Unknown Soldier Comrade, Bori salutes you for saving Bori from being trapped."

Bori attempts to take cover behind a sandbag if possible, and launches a mortar attack at the 2 lockjaws to the north of him, hoping to catch both in the blast.
:-(

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 24, 2020, 12:10:04 pm »

trusting his team to stay alive and slay the 14D lockjaw, Dr.Z changes tactics and goes to Defibrillate one of the 7D lockjaws banging on the shield, electrocuting it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 12:12:09 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 24, 2020, 03:23:49 pm »

There was a lot that Mona would need to consider about this encounter later, but for now she would save her hypothesizing for after she was out of immediate danger. For whatever reason, she was singled out as a high priority target... But if that Lockjaw was dead set on going after her, then that would make it more predictable.

Mona then teleported to the area on the image denoted with a RED targeting reticle, on top of the gently slanting tower base. She had a contingency for the behaviors of 7 day lockjaw #3.

- If lockjaw #3 decided to try throwing the steel barricade at her, she would then teleport to the area denoted by a BLUE targeting recticle to evade it, where the giant mech and 14 day lockjaw would block the line of sight to Mona from the puppeteer.

- If lockjaw #3 decided to try to leap at Mona, then she would use her telekinesis to push it so that it instead slammed right into the stone wall!

- If lockjaw #3 decided to take the safer route of just climbing the wall, Mona would have time to throw another knife down at it, then teleport to the area denoted by a BLUE targeting reticle.

- And if lockjaw #3 couldn't figure out where Mona was at all, Mona would hurl a knife at the dying regular Lockjaw to finish it off.

Spoiler: Teleport Locations (click to show/hide)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2020, 08:16:47 am »

Players Turn

"Oh damn the big ass thing ripped the mechas arm off."
Keep shooting the big thing with the shotgun.

Durg shot the 14D lockjaws directly as hard as he can, like his life depends on it.

Continue draining the HP of 7D Lockjaw 1

Shara kept sucking the nutirient.. or lack thereof the nutrient inside of the thing until it's dry.

“...”
>:(
“Those were my turrets!”

Repair my turrets so that they can continue firing. When they are suitable for combat, they are to prioritize 7D 1 and 2 first.

Unknown gather the scrap that was scattered around the vicinity(or he pulled some material from their backpack). And bring up the turret back up with great haste. The turret was still a bit broken but it still functions though not as effective.

"Huh that seemed to work."

Try surging Holy Aura to match the size and resonance of the shield bubble. Meanwhile shoot at the mass of demons with rifle if possible.

Aethyrion floating as he chant his holy powers. The light ravishes those who oppose the might of tuhan. The buble pushed those creatures away further. Granting the shield resistance more towards the creature's attacking it. After he's done doing so, He'll proceed to attack the 14D lockjaw directly

"Unknown Soldier Comrade, Bori salutes you for saving Bori from being trapped."

Bori attempts to take cover behind a sandbag if possible, and launches a mortar attack at the 2 lockjaws to the north of him, hoping to catch both in the blast.

Bori launches mortar on the both of them. It succeeded and landed directly all of the people around the vicinity. The turret, bubble shield, shara, lockjaws, steel tent, durg, the big lockjaw, gets blown up by the explosion. Shara gets critically injured due to being the closest to get hit by it.

trusting his team to stay alive and slay the 14D lockjaw, Dr.Z changes tactics and goes to Defibrillate one of the 7D lockjaws banging on the shield, electrocuting it.

Drz casts the static shock on the lockjaw besides the mech suit. It fries the thing to the bones.

There was a lot that Mona would need to consider about this encounter later, but for now she would save her hypothesizing for after she was out of immediate danger. For whatever reason, she was singled out as a high priority target... But if that Lockjaw was dead set on going after her, then that would make it more predictable.
[/spoiler]

Mona teleported to the location

"AAAAAAAARG MY ARM! Really should have seen that coming. Not sure what I expected."

Noting that its feet are very unmouthy, Jonas maneuvers the mecha into performing a low kick on the 14 day's legs!

"I'll have to get one of der Schwachkorbs to replace that lost part with a gun."

Jonas operate the mechsuit using it to kick the lockjaw on the shin. The giant stumbled.

Log:

14D Lockjaw takes [-3HP from Shotgun] + [-4HP from Mortar Shrapnel] + [-4HP from Shin kick] [-3HP from riffle attack] = [0/30HP] TIIIIMBER

Dr.z, Aethyrion, Durg, Jonas mechasuit shield takes [-2HP from Mortar attack] = [0/5HP] The barrier gets blown up

Lightnning turrets and ballistic turrets takes [-2HP from Mortar attack] = [0/3HP]

Shara gains [+3HP from burrow] = [10//10HP]

Lockjaw#1 takes [-4HP from burrow] = [8/15HP]

Lockjaw#1&2 takes [-6HP from mortar attack] = [2/15HP] [5/15HP]

Lockjaw#4 takes [-3HP From defibrillator] = [8/15HP]

Shara takes [-7HP from mortar attack] = [3/10HP] On fire due to being plant against explosives (-1HP/Turn)

Durg takes [-3HP from mortar attack] = [4/10HP]

Steel tent takes [-2HP from mortar attack] = [1/3HP]

Enemy turn

Lockjaw#1 attacked the steel tent, The tent was already on the brink of it's last life. It was destroyed rather easily.

Lockjaw#2 goes for the brown golem. Unknown was pinned down from getting slammed down by the 7D lockjaw. Unfortunately for unknown, they were wearing nothing to protect themselves. They take full damage from the blow.

- If lockjaw #3 decided to try throwing the steel barricade at her, she would then teleport to the area denoted by a BLUE targeting recticle to evade it, where the giant mech and 14 day lockjaw would block the line of sight to Mona from the puppeteer.

- If lockjaw #3 decided to try to leap at Mona, then she would use her telekinesis to push it so that it instead slammed right into the stone wall!

- If lockjaw #3 decided to take the safer route of just climbing the wall, Mona would have time to throw another knife down at it, then teleport to the area denoted by a BLUE targeting reticle.

- And if lockjaw #3 couldn't figure out where Mona was at all, Mona would hurl a knife at the dying regular Lockjaw to finish it off.

Spoiler: Teleport Locations (click to show/hide)

7D Lockjaw#3 Instead goes and smashes the building instead in a split second after mona teleported. Its senses grows immensely and it's starting to get used to mona's teleport location, it's like someone put a magnet on mona and the lockjaw is targetting her furiously. The shock wave made the building unstable for mona to stand. She fell down from the top of the roof and onto the ground she goes.

7D Lockjaw#4 charges towards Dr.z. He catches him by dr.z's undead head!

Log:

DrZ takes [-5HP from being punched down by 7D Lockjaw#4] = [5/10HP] Pinned down and is about to be eaten!

Steel tent takes [-2HP from being taken down by 7D Lockjaw#2] = [0/3HP] Destroyed

Unknown takes [-5HP from being punched down by 7D Lockjaw#1] = [5/10HP] Pinned down and is about to be eaten!
[Why would these flesh eating monster eat rocks!?)

Mona takes [-1HP from falling down] = [4/10HP]

Shara takes [-1HP from burning] = [2/10HP]

Lockjaw#1,2,3&4 gains [+1HP from regeneration] = [3/15HP] [6/15HP] [13/15HP] [9/15HP]

Current Map:

(End of turn 3)

Proceed to turn 4!

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2020, 08:39:57 am »

Struggle against the lockjaw that's on me. Try whacking it with my shovel, if possible.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2020, 08:54:53 am »

"Crap this looks bad..."

Throw as many Holy Flash heals as possible towards allies, starting with the ally that's most in danger (Shara?) and going from there.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2020, 09:14:51 am »

Mona's next move would be to teleport back to the group, where someone else would have a chance to intercept the Lockjaw. Wielding a couple of knives with her telekinesis, she would repeatedly stab one of the other Lockjaw from that location; prioritizing Lockjaw #4.

She was 100% expecting lockjaw #3 to immediately go after her, and would be primarily pay attention to it in order to evade it when it does.

Spoiler: Telerport Location (click to show/hide)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2020, 11:34:23 am »

I will die, at the hands of a supposed teammate, this creature I’m on shall burn with me
Flip over and shoot my flaming thorns into the Lockjaw I am on, this way it will burn too
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:50:17 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2020, 01:31:01 pm »

It looks like Z is already getting saved and I need Unknown to owe me a favor to gun up my arm! What a wunderbar opportunity!

Attempt to pick up Lockjaw Numba 1 with my remaining mecha hand, then throw it to the ground and stop its guts out in a manner that would make an old drill sergeant proud.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2020, 01:58:27 pm »

"This is a bit too detailed of an anatomy examination for my liking! Someone help me get it off!"
Bracing his arms against it's jaws, he tries to shove the creature off before promptly Defibrillating it and examining how the muscles of it's deformed jaw-head react to electrical convulsions.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2020, 04:58:39 am »

"Stop firing that damned mortar so close to people, your doing just as much damage to us as they are."
Shoot Lockjaw 4 as many times as I can, and use my shield to protect myself if needed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 59