Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 62942 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #225 on: March 29, 2020, 11:26:02 am »

Mona takes cover at her current Barricade, and uses Analysis on the nearby Mati.
(Also, my previous action seems to have been ignored)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2020, 12:39:41 pm »

The knight in shining armor is completely clueless that the battle had already started. He continue with his daydream. A mystical voice calling him... he heard from his dream.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   ??

"Hello there follower of true god! You've proven yourself as a worshiper of mine. I've witnessed the battle with those hellspawn
   you've been fighting against. So tell me about yourself! Who are you and what can you offer for me, As a worshiper of rhama."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Huh? Oh y'know, I'm just a regular hard-workin' angel doing my part to protect the world and fight the demonic forces wherever they pop up."

Aethyrion then hears some chaotic noises coming from somewhere, and a voice shouting "DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!", followed by more battle noises.

"What the hell is that noise? Damn that's annoying." He blocks the noise out, speaking louder to the strange being.

"Ehem, yeah basically wherever I'm needed to defend against the beings of darkness, I'm there. I can offer you uh... I unno, free publicity? I mean you're the true god so people deserve to know about you."

He takes a moment to ponder the meaning of rhama.

"Wait isn't rhama about like agnosticism and stuff? How can I preach the dubious existence of god while also claiming to worship them? Also, isn't the very fact that you're here speaking to me an affirmation of god's existence, thus disproving rhama? What would the implications of worshipping a god of agnosticism even mean? ...Bah these questions are giving me a headache! Whatever. I just hope there's gonna be cashmoney and percs to this whole shpeel. I'll serve you and stuff, since you seem pretty legit."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2020, 03:59:04 pm »

"Gah! I'll teach you to interrupt a man's posing!"

Jonas hops out of his mecha, opening a Pocket in front of himself to multitask - first Pocketing his own mecha while leaving the Pocket open as a shield to prevent the friendly fire from toasting him
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2020, 11:22:32 am »

Bori aims his mortar at the furthest MATI creature, confident in the accuracy of his shells if the arc is properly angled, barring any distraction, sudden supernatural disturbance or light breeze.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2020, 03:00:01 am »

Player Turn:

I shoot thorns from under the coat at the Mati

Shara shoot out her thorns aiming towards the shield wielding mati. The mati raises it's shield. The mysterious air from around it suspends the  projectiles in the air and briefly returned the thorns back towards her. Shara takes damage from her own attack

(...I had meant for the fortification to be significantly tighter, and the sandbags to be set up into a single solid wall...)

Take cover, direct the ballistic turret to attack the new enemy, and start constructing a makeshift crossbow or something so that I don’t have to go into melee with that thing.

The ballistic turret fires a barrage of bullets, the same scene occurred once more, the projectile was thrown back into the ballistic turret. The turret was destroyed from it's own bullets.

"Aw shit look at the size of this guy."
Throw one of my frag grenades at the Mati, and use my shields to try to block any attack it tires to do to me.

Durg cooked one of his personally owned frag grenade. The blast damages the Mati in full damage. The mati felt more confident in this fight.

Durg is a bit far away, but that doesn't mean I can't help them! Channel a static shield onto them!

Dr.Z ran towards durg's position trying to aid him in his battle. At a safe distance, he manages to channel his static shield towards durg. Providing him with improved static shield for this fight.

Mona takes cover at her current Barricade, and uses Analysis on the nearby Mati.
(Also, my previous action seems to have been ignored)

Mona carefully analyze the property behind the creature and what it can do. She manages to take a handful of information about the shield wielding mati. The description is as follows.

The shield carried a magnetic like property where it repels any projectile that it comes in contact. Once the projectile has been suspended in mid air, the attacks are returned back towards where the projectile came from in greater speed. The mati also posses an abnormal amount of strength due to how it's capable of destroying a metal plate mecha suit with only it's brute force.

The creature was made from mana energy from a spirit that was previously killed from an unknown cause other than dying from the battlefield. The vengeance that carried through a soldier that's been robbed them off of their honor to die from fighting in a battle materialize into a spirit like creature. To find a worthy opponent to finally finish them off so they can rest in peace knowing they had a good battle to die from.

"Gah! I'll teach you to interrupt a man's posing!"

Jonas hops out of his mecha, opening a Pocket in front of himself to multitask - first Pocketing his own mecha while leaving the Pocket open as a shield to prevent the friendly fire from toasting him

Jonas hops out of the meca and put his mecha into his pocket and use his pocket to defend himself from friendly fire(?)

Bori aims his mortar at the furthest MATI creature, confident in the accuracy of his shells if the arc is properly angled, barring any distraction, sudden supernatural disturbance or light breeze.

Bori fired his mortar, however the range was extremely far for him to be able to hit the creature accurately. He misses the creature completely and the mortar landed elsewhere.

Log:

Shara takes [-2HP from her thorns] = [8/10HP]

Ballistic turret takes [-3HP from it's own bullets] = [0/3HP] it's destroyed

Unknown obtains [Crossbow]

Sword wielding mati takes [-3HP from frag grenade] = [7/10HP]

Enemy turn

The shield wielder had completely blocked all of their attack. For it's next move, it raises it's shield above, creating a magnetic pull towards itself. Everything around the vicinity are sucked into it making everything much more closer to it. Dealing AoE damage towards everyone around.

The sword wielding mati swung his sword with great force towards durg. It made a powerful clank while it sunk durg's footing deep into the ground. Though durg manage to blocked it's attack, now Durg can't move from his position. The mati takes extra damage from hitting static shield durg

Log:

Bori, Jonas, and unknown takes [-3HP from gravity pull] = [7/10HP]

Durg takes [-3HP from sword smash] = [7/10HP] Feet planted into the ground, can't move around!

Sword wielding mati takes [-2HP from improved static shield] = [5/10HP]

Current map:

End of round 1

Proceed to turn 2

Meanwhile:

"Huh? Oh y'know, I'm just a regular hard-workin' angel doing my part to protect the world and fight the demonic forces wherever they pop up."

Aethyrion then hears some chaotic noises coming from somewhere, and a voice shouting "DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!", followed by more battle noises.

"What the hell is that noise? Damn that's annoying." He blocks the noise out, speaking louder to the strange being.

"Ehem, yeah basically wherever I'm needed to defend against the beings of darkness, I'm there. I can offer you uh... I unno, free publicity? I mean you're the true god so people deserve to know about you."

He takes a moment to ponder the meaning of rhama.

"Wait isn't rhama about like agnosticism and stuff? How can I preach the dubious existence of god while also claiming to worship them? Also, isn't the very fact that you're here speaking to me an affirmation of god's existence, thus disproving rhama? What would the implications of worshipping a god of agnosticism even mean? ...Bah these questions are giving me a headache! Whatever. I just hope there's gonna be cashmoney and percs to this whole shpeel. I'll serve you and stuff, since you seem pretty legit."

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   ??

"Uhm... Yes Thats the meaning of rhama silly, agnostic means you believe in god just not sure what it looks like or sounds like, well here
   i am, in your head. Ahem.. Yes! if you want to continue to serve my beliefs then i ordered you to not help your friends who are fightng
   right now. There'll be plenty of gold to give to you later. All you need to do is, just keep sleeping. That's all. I hope to god... oh wait
   that's me! that you succeed in doing this task."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2020, 04:46:40 am »

"Bori see throwing projectile at enemy not work. Bori's bullets not work here Bori think. Newtonski's Third Law and all that."

Bori takes out his shovel and aims a swing at the creature's nether regions or torso, hoping to bring it down or else cripple it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:53:36 pm by Frank »
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2020, 05:19:05 am »

Throw another grenade at the Mati, and keep trying to block its sword with my shield.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2020, 06:19:07 am »

While Bori is taking a swing at the Mati, push a sandbag towards it while running with the sandbag. Hopefully the sandbag will knock it over

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2020, 06:57:15 am »

"Huh? My friends are fighting? I'm not sure what you're talking about, seems like it's just us two here. Well if there's gold in it for me then I'm in. Keep sleeping? I don't know what you mean by that either, I don't seem to be sleeping. Sleep sounds like a good idea though, all this standing around is making me tired."

Aethyrion looks around and finds a place to have a nap.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2020, 08:53:19 am »

The golem, while not failing in its general positive outlook about life in general, is now quite tired regarding its turrets being repeatedly destroyed.

As such, it attempts to use the pull of gravity against its source.

Using my own strength augmented by the pull of gravity, lodge my shovel in the Mati's neck and pry its head off.

[Additionally, noting that if we got pulled to the Mati, it really would have made sense for multiple sandbags to also do so, and smack into it.]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2020, 02:49:16 pm »

Mona takes cover at her current location, and grips the MATI's shield with her Telekinesis. She doesn't attempt to actually move it right away though. When an external force pressures the shield and forces the MATI to divert some of its strength, then Mona will attempt to wrest control of the shield away from it, if not outright throwing it away from it then at least moving it into a super awkward position.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2020, 02:58:01 pm »

Jonas hops out of the meca and put his mecha into his pocket and use his pocket to defend himself from friendly fire(?)

((Everyone was shooting at the windy guy next to me, we've had friendly fire over less :V))

In order to avenge the loss of his shin, Jonas prepares to strike his enemy's shin! But it doesn't look like they really have any. Instead he smacks the creature across the lower ghosty parts with his hand cannon, timing it with his comrade's strikes so the shield is elsewhere.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2020, 11:29:06 pm »

keep that shielding up around durg! He needs it!
Sorry for not posting, couldnt find the thread easily. It had sunk to page 3 really fast.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2020, 02:55:33 am »

Player Turn:

Mona takes cover at her current location, and grips the MATI's shield with her Telekinesis. She doesn't attempt to actually move it right away though. When an external force pressures the shield and forces the MATI to divert some of its strength, then Mona will attempt to wrest control of the shield away from it, if not outright throwing it away from it then at least moving it into a super awkward position.

Mona creates a bubble around the shield. She wrestle with the shield wielder in order to take control of the shield back. The magnetic property inside the shield was contained. Mona tried her best to pry the shield from the Mati however the shield was part of it's body so it was not possible for her to do so. Mona direct her telekinesis so the shield is positioned above the head of the mati. Allowing her nakama to attack the mati in this very brief moment.

While Bori is taking a swing at the Mati, push a sandbag towards it while running with the sandbag. Hopefully the sandbag will knock it over

Shara ran towards the blue armored spirit. She strong! She somehow damages the mati by pushing a sandbag onto it.

The golem, while not failing in its general positive outlook about life in general, is now quite tired regarding its turrets being repeatedly destroyed.

As such, it attempts to use the pull of gravity against its source.

Using my own strength augmented by the pull of gravity, lodge my shovel in the Mati's neck and pry its head off.

[Additionally, noting that if we got pulled to the Mati, it really would have made sense for multiple sandbags to also do so, and smack into it.]

Unknown smack the mati with their shovel to it's head. The loud clanking sound indicates that it did something to it.

((Everyone was shooting at the windy guy next to me, we've had friendly fire over less :V))

In order to avenge the loss of his shin, Jonas prepares to strike his enemy's shin! But it doesn't look like they really have any. Instead he smacks the creature across the lower ghosty parts with his hand cannon, timing it with his comrade's strikes so the shield is elsewhere.

Luckily for jonas the shield was directed upwards. Allowing him to hurt the mati with his projectile weapon. The bullet came from his gun made physical contact with the mati and damages it.

"Bori see throwing projectile at enemy not work. Bori's bullets not work here Bori think. Newtonski's Third Law and all that."

Bori takes out his shovel and aims a swing at the creature's nether regions or torso, hoping to bring it down or else cripple it.

Bori use his market gardener to strike his foe where it's heart belongs. Because it hurts him to not be able to fire his mortar bori must use his melee thing to hurt it.

Throw another grenade at the Mati, and keep trying to block its sword with my shield.

Durg threw another frag grenade even though the mati is very close to him. The grenade made an explosion as mati and durg both take damage from it.

keep that shielding up around durg! He needs it!
Sorry for not posting, couldnt find the thread easily. It had sunk to page 3 really fast.

Dr.Z continue to do so.
(everyones waiting for u mate and by everyone i mean specifically me.)

Log:

Shield wielding mati takes [-3HP from shovel] [-3HP from shovel] [-3HP from handcannon] [-1HP from sandbag] = [0/10HP]

Sword wielding mati takes [-3HP from Grenade] = [2/10HP]

Durg takes [-2HP from his own grenade]  = [5/10HP]

Enemy turn

Sword wielding mati take another wild swing at durg. Durg was pushed towards the field on the side this time. The mati took damage from the improved static shield

Log:

Sword wielding mati takes [-2HP from Improved static shield] = [0/10HP]

Durg takes [-3HP from his own grenade]  = [5/10HP]

The two of the matis from from different sides started to emit a sparking electricity out of it's body. And then a light source appeared from inside the body glowing stronger even than aethyrion. It's almost blinding to everyone around the area. The air started to compressed around the matis as the energy inside the mati grow more unstable. The knight in silver armor from atop notices the strong bright. She then shouted from above. The shout was so loud it can even be heard by durg and Drz from afar.

Hope

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!!! NOWW!!!!!!!!!!"

Current map:

End of round 2

Proceed to turn 3

Meanwhile:

"Huh? My friends are fighting? I'm not sure what you're talking about, seems like it's just us two here. Well if there's gold in it for me then I'm in. Keep sleeping? I don't know what you mean by that either, I don't seem to be sleeping. Sleep sounds like a good idea though, all this standing around is making me tired."

Aethyrion looks around and finds a place to have a nap.

??

"Wait.. i don't think you want to do that, you're already sleeping in your drea-"

Before the GOD before him spoken, aethyrion then continue and sleep deeper from his dream and into the inception realm. The reality of this dream seems more real yet vivid. A voice of a girl echoes calling him.

Wyse

"Oh Hello aethyrion, welcome to mysterious island adventure where we explore an uncharted land and discover something completely....
   wait.. Whats that!! A GIANT PURPLE DEMON TROLL THING! BRACE YOURSELF AETHYRION THIS IS GONNA BE ROUGH!!"

Purple Troll

"HAHA I AM PURPLE DEMON SPAWN OF HELL I GET FASTER WHEN I GET HURT ALSO MAGIC DOESNT HURT ME"

Random Succubus

"SHUT UP SLAVE! HERE A WHIP TO YOUR ASS!!" *WHAP*

Purple Troll

"yes.. honey..."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 02, 2020, 07:14:10 am »

Get to the grass and dig down, then cover the hole I made with the dirt I dug up
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59