Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 64236 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2020, 01:35:57 pm »

Jonas attempts to pull something out of his portal, but ends up with a handful of ash instead of his intended target. A couple more handfuls are removed as Jonas begins to have a concerned look on his face. He soon realizes that everything he had in that portal is gone - silently hoping that he didn't forget anything important in there.

"So my new suit is vorbei....I see. Forscherin, do you have any idea what was the cause of this detention?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2020, 02:35:39 pm »

I shape my roots to say “Explosion’ while facing Jones. After he reads the word, I disshape the roots and continue towards Durg

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2020, 07:37:56 pm »

"Huh? What--" Aethyrion begins to awaken from the dream, soon returning to reality.

"Uah... what... oh damnit that awesome dance party was just a dream? Bah..."

He gets up, stretching and dusting himself off, and then looks around, seeing the big crater. "What the hell happened there?"

He then sees Durg on the ground. "And what happened to him?" He tries casting Holy Flash on Durg.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   ??

"Oh hey! you're back here... My name is not durg dude.. anyway are you trying to wake up or what? you're in your 72th layer of dream
   right now. I know this may sound confusing but hear me out first ok? Since you obeyed my order and not fight that thing. Now you're
   next task is to play chess with me until you are asleep again. And then you'll be able to wake up. Come on! lets play a game of gungi.
   i'll explain the rules while we play it."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"This is why I joined up. CLEAR!"
Dr.Z sets to doing what he does best: emergency surgery and revival by defibrillation. He'll probably be hurting for several days, but he will live if Dr.Z has anything to say about it.

DrZ placed both of his arms on durg's chest emitting electricity in hopes of shocking him back to the not dead world.
Durg gains [+5HP from Defibrillator] = [-6HP]

Try to locate any of Durg’s broken bones and set them in a cast, so that if he doesn’t die, he also won’t be completely disabled for the rest of forever.

Unknown put some wooden cast around durg's limbs and broken bones.
Durg gains [+2HP from casts] = [-4HP]

Mona noticed that none of the enemies that had fallen seemed to have left a corpse behind. This would make it much much harder to perform the autopsy that she wanted to do.

The priority now was helping Durg out. Her allies had better skills for this job, but Mona could do a few tricks using her telekinesis. She would aid Shara by making corrections if the leaf appeared to be going to the wrong location.

They shoved the healing leafs forcefully down durg's eating tube. The scene was very unpleasant to watch.
Durg gains [+2HP from leafs] = [-2HP]

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Hope

"I sense a pulse... Just a bit more, come on durg... stay with us..."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2020, 07:44:15 pm »

Go to Aethyrion and wrap roots around his arms and legs to force him into a standing position. When that is done, release roots from his limbs. If he falls, support him back up and remain, keeping him standing. If he stays standing:

Repetitively flap his wings. Hopefully all of this manages to, if not wake him up, push him some layers to reality

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2020, 09:53:26 pm »

Mona figured that the others were better suited to taking care of Durg than she was. She noticed Shara's interactions with Aethyrion.

Mona takes a look at Aethyrion with her Analysis ability. Its not normal to sleep through such an explosion, so it was possible that he was suffering from some kind of abnormal condition.

Failing that, she would turn to the book "Horrors of this world Vol.1" to see if she could find a probable cause of his current predicament.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 10:00:33 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2020, 11:06:47 pm »

Go to Aethyrion and wrap roots around his arms and legs to force him into a standing position. When that is done, release roots from his limbs. If he falls, support him back up and remain, keeping him standing. If he stays standing:

Repetitively flap his wings. Hopefully all of this manages to, if not wake him up, push him some layers to reality

??

"Huh.. i don't know what is happening out there but you can't weak up from outsider. Like you know that time where this mustache guy
   name sobb enters other dreams, yeah thats the only possible way for them to wake you up. In any case you can just play chess with
   me, either that or tomorrow you'll wake up anyway so its up to you honestly mate."

╔════════╗
║♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜║
║♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟║
║▒█▒█▒█▒█║
║█▒█▒█▒█▒║
║▒█▒█▒█▒█║
║█▒█▒█▒█▒║
║♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙║
║♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖║
╚════════╝

Mona figured that the others were better suited to taking care of Durg than she was. She noticed Shara's interactions with Aethyrion.

Mona takes a look at Aethyrion with her Analysis ability. Its not normal to sleep through such an explosion, so it was possible that he was suffering from some kind of abnormal condition.

Failing that, she would turn to the book "Horrors of this world Vol.1" to see if she could find a probable cause of his current predicament.

Mona analysies hard enough about aethyrion situation but find nothing but a man just snoring in his dream.

The book doesnt contain about anything regarding Rhama beliefs and such.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2020, 11:22:49 pm »

"Wait what? I thought I woke up."

Aethyrion then feels his body and arms being moved, and his wings being flapped.

"Hey what's going on, is someone there? I seem to be trapped in a dream or something... hey wait if I'm aware that I'm dreaming, is this a lucid dream?"

Aethyrion tries to conjure a big chest of cashmoney, a luxurious bubblebath, and some hot angel babes.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2020, 11:33:25 pm »

Mona comments. "Well a psychic jolt from a Shadow Knife might do the trick... But in my opinion that would do more harm than good. Its not intended for helping people. We'll just have to drag this guy back with us."

Mona holds one of her knives and gestures as she speaks, but doesn't do anything with it and keeps it a respectful distance from Aethyrion.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2020, 11:53:33 pm »

"Do you know if his type need to breath? I could probably shove him in my Pocket and see what happens. Would save us from carrying him"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2020, 12:16:42 am »

After making sure his pulse was indeed back, Dr.Z finishes cleaning out and sewing up any open wounds on the Durg, to give him the best chance of survival possible when he wakes up.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 12:19:01 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 04, 2020, 01:43:54 am »

"Wait what? I thought I woke up."

Aethyrion then feels his body and arms being moved, and his wings being flapped.

"Hey what's going on, is someone there? I seem to be trapped in a dream or something... hey wait if I'm aware that I'm dreaming, is this a lucid dream?"

Aethyrion tries to conjure a big chest of cashmoney, a luxurious bubblebath, and some hot angel babes.

??

"Dude, stop trying to change the reality of your dreams you're going to get stuck deeper."

The voice of the god didn't came through to aethyrion as he then continues to sunk deeper into the layers of his dream. 73th layer of dream. Now he's surrounded in bubble bath coins scrooge mcduck style while being hugged by babes with wings.

After making sure his pulse was indeed back, Dr.Z finishes cleaning out and sewing up any open wounds on the Durg, to give him the best chance of survival possible when he wakes up.

Drz close the durgs wound with his spools and stuffs
Durg gains [+2HP from getting his wound stitched] = [0/10HP]

Hope

"I think he can make it... phew ok... we still need to bring him to the hospital. We need to return to the city to rest. Thank you and sorry
   I wasnt able to help you against that Matis but we need to move on. If that holy knight can't wake up right now we might need to carry
   him. If there's nothing left we can move on now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 04, 2020, 05:59:30 am »

Get back to the village, try propping Aethryion up and getting him to walk
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:20:50 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2020, 06:51:48 am »

Continue to not be dead while going to the hospital.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2020, 11:14:50 am »

Mona checks the book for information about the Mati while heading back to town, if people start heading back to town. If not, then she just checks the book and stays still.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2020, 05:48:10 pm »

??

"Dude, stop trying to change the reality of your dreams you're going to get stuck deeper."

The voice of the god didn't came through to aethyrion as he then continues to sunk deeper into the layers of his dream. 73th layer of dream. Now he's surrounded in bubble bath coins scrooge mcduck style while being hugged by babes with wings.

"Aw yeah that's the stuff..." Aethyrion sprawls in hedonistic decadence into the bubblebath as the angel babes sexily rub cashmonies on his face, chest and other holy regions.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59