Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 64028 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2020, 07:01:28 am »

"I think I might be dying, why does this spider thing keeps shoving this leaf at me, I don't know what it wants to do with the leaf."
Durg crawled away from the edge of the bridge and towards the rest of the group.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2020, 07:37:10 am »

"Bori thinks it doesn't like bologna. Bori has something it can eat, maybe it like this taste more."

Bori takes aim with his 12-round revolver and unloads it into creature.

Wind pierced through by a small object speeding towards the light armored man. He was aiming towards the creature, it however hit the man he was trying to protect instead. Bori shot aethyrion right in the armor on his back, taking extra damage due to element of surprise.

Log:

Aethyrion takes [-2HP from bori's bullet] + [-3HP from Lockjaw eating his head] = [3/10HP]

Lockjaw gains [+3HP from eating aethyrion's head] = [4/10HP]

Meanwhile:

Shara crawls towards Durg and takes off one of her leaves and presents it to him, hoping he will eat it to heal, if Durg doesn’t eat it, Shara will feed it to him. If this doesn’t heal him fully, Shara will continue feeding him leaves until he is healed

"I think I might be dying, why does this spider thing keeps shoving this leaf at me, I don't know what it wants to do with the leaf."
Durg crawled away from the edge of the bridge and towards the rest of the group.

Durg moved away from the aftermath and refused to eat the petals shara gave him.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2020, 08:54:02 am »

"Uagh! What the sh**'s going on!? Is this the end? No, but I never even got to!... ah damnit screw it this being a hero stuff is too hard, I might as well just... get some... sleep..."

Aethyrion embraces the oncoming void of inexistence and ceases to struggle against the Lockjaw's kiss of death.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2020, 09:27:37 am »

"Kill the damned thing Dummköpfe! Get it off our ally!"

Dr. Z rushes to Aethyrion's aid, careful not to knock anyone else off the bridge, and tries to kill the lockjaw with Defibrillate.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2020, 10:43:18 am »

Due to the lack of a mouth, Shara tries to draw +hp and the leaf into the ground, then points to the leaf, then to Durg’s mouth
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:37:24 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2020, 11:28:46 am »

“I didn’t mean feed it with your own flesh! Ach, hang in there!”

Jonas takes careful aim at his immobile target, releasing his breath as he also releases a shot towards the  week point he had managed to hit earlier.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:30:19 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2020, 11:32:03 am »

"Looks like one of our comrades is headed to the light. Is a beautiful place, but is also sad he is taken so soon. Bori will sing to ease his passing."

Bori belches out a lamentable ballad about a newly married soldier who lost his life in the trenches of some long forgotten battlefield.
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2020, 11:36:34 am »

"So I'm supposed to eat the leaf, weird but its better than dying hopefully."
Durg takes the leaf and eats it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2020, 12:01:20 pm »

Mona was pretty sure that the taming attempt would fail, though she wanted to see exactly how it would fail. If nothing else, she admired Aethyrion's willingness to act as a guinea pig (A kind of decidedly non-pig animal from Mona's world). She figured that it might not be too late to save him.

Mona invoked her Ring of the Doom Covenant to bolster her strength. This would probably have some kind of backlash, but rescuing her ally was the priority right now. She would then use her telekinesis ability to directly crush the throat or throat equivalent of the remaining lockjaw in order to suffocate it or at least severely impair its ability to consume.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2020, 08:37:35 am »

Let me hurl a post to watch your way.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2020, 10:05:06 am »

"Kill the damned thing Dummköpfe! Get it off our ally!"

Dr. Z rushes to Aethyrion's aid, careful not to knock anyone else off the bridge, and tries to kill the lockjaw with Defibrillate.
“I didn’t mean feed it with your own flesh! Ach, hang in there!”

Jonas takes careful aim at his immobile target, releasing his breath as he also releases a shot towards the  week point he had managed to hit earlier.

Mona was pretty sure that the taming attempt would fail, though she wanted to see exactly how it would fail. If nothing else, she admired Aethyrion's willingness to act as a guinea pig (A kind of decidedly non-pig animal from Mona's world). She figured that it might not be too late to save him.

Mona invoked her Ring of the Doom Covenant to bolster her strength. This would probably have some kind of backlash, but rescuing her ally was the priority right now. She would then use her telekinesis ability to directly crush the throat or throat equivalent of the remaining lockjaw in order to suffocate it or at least severely impair its ability to consume.

Mona uses her telekinesis to choke lockjaw's throat directly thus letting go of it's grip letting aethyrion break free. Jonas drew his hand cannon this time actually aiming towards the creature and not just aim towards it's general direction. It hits the four fanged creature right in it's tingle box(i mean weak spot idk). The creature spurted blood violently and writhes in pain. It landed on the ground shortly after. Dr Z, immediately finished the creature off with his SHOCKING skill. Lockjaw was completely fried up to the bones.

Lockjaw turned to ashes.

Meanwhile,

Due to the lack of a mouth, Shara tries to draw +hp and the leaf into the ground, then points to the leaf, then to Durg’s mouth

"So I'm supposed to eat the leaf, weird but its better than dying hopefully."
Durg takes the leaf and eats it.

Durg feels funny after eating the leafs. It LEAVES his injury behind and healed him until he's fully recovered.

==

As the ruckus still continues, a cape wielding knight emerges outside the gate, bewildered from the chaos that the guards had caused.

"By jolly, trainee i'd say you handled it pretty well. The other guards above the gate had told me of your perfor-....... Goodness GRACIOUS, WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?"

The shock behind her expression can't be seen however can be heard. She compose herself after taking a gander of the situation at hand. After she's done being still like a statue. She continues her dialogue.

"Well.. Whatever this mess here that you had created. I'm more than happy to say that you are all capable of... 'dealing' with these creatures and i hope that you continue with this kind of progress as we deal with stronger creatures such as these. The king had ordered you all to kill all of them but you shoved one off the ditch but i'll reason with him so you can get your reward still. If you're done here we can continue our conversation in the castle. I'll introduce you to the king."

(If you guys are finally done, we'll progress through the next cutscene)
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2020, 10:09:20 am »

Progress through cutscene

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2020, 10:13:08 am »

"...Huh? I'm still here. That's strange I thought I was a goner, I even heard the angels singing (not the snobs who kicked me out, the cool ones)."

Aethyrion gets up and dusts himself off. "Finally, a reward! I'm so ready for this."

Ready to proceed.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2020, 10:22:26 am »

The nameless guy shrinks his turret back down, collects it, and then waves at the knight.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2020, 11:48:41 am »

"Bori proudly stands with his comrades. Worst of time make best of friend, as my Big Gun instructor told me. He lost all his money gambling. I wonder if premier general give big guns to Bori now for good performance."

Proceed.
:-(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 59