Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 64226 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2020, 12:23:24 pm »

"Stop firing that damned mortar so close to people, your doing just as much damage to us as they are."
Shoot Lockjaw 4 as many times as I can, and use my shield to protect myself if needed.

"Bori regret to say mortar shells not very obedient. Bori fire one way shell fly another way. Advanced ballistics, complicated subject."

Bori waits until his allies perform their actions, then takes out his revolver and fires at the closest lockjaw still standing.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2020, 12:12:33 pm »

From on top of the watch tower, The silver plated knight emerges. She threw one of her pursuer from on top of the building and return them back into the ground. She was still fighting one of the creatures and then ignited one of the torches that was on top of the tower. The darkness had dimmed. The blinding abyss had been greatly reduced from the surrounding. The morning that was supposed to be, now, shine as bright as it should be. The creature with the purple crest was shocked by this development. The 7D lockjaw and the normal lockjaw both stare in shock towards the top of that tower realizing this fact. They both are talking over the plan. After this, the knight then shouted towards the band of group she bring with.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Hope

"HEY! EVERYONE! ARE YOU OKAY!? I've light one of the torches from the tower! There's going to be 4 more torches i need to light so the
   darkness can be fully eradicated. If you guys can, Please hold on for a little bit longer. There might be additional creatures that tried to
   attack this tower. Please be on your guard!."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

As the knight was commanding her subordinates, Her pursuer continues to disrupt her from her task and chase her as he continues to light more torches. The other two lockjaws with purple crest then realize what was going on. They both rethink their plan. After a while of discussion, they agreed to abandon the mission. They both ran away deep into the darkness beyond the forest, completely abandoning the other lockjaws from their need. The other creatures have grown immensely weaker after this fact. The others can finish the rest of them rather easily.

Players turn

Struggle against the lockjaw that's on me. Try whacking it with my shovel, if possible.

Unknown whacked them comically and shoved them away from head-eating distance. It landed on the ground and dies shortly after.

"Crap this looks bad..."

Throw as many Holy Flash heals as possible towards allies, starting with the ally that's most in danger (Shara?) and going from there.

The knight in shining everything started to point his holy beam unto his teammate. And from the light of this blessing may those who are lucky enough be healed from any injury that was inflicted upon them!

Mona's next move would be to teleport back to the group, where someone else would have a chance to intercept the Lockjaw. Wielding a couple of knives with her telekinesis, she would repeatedly stab one of the other Lockjaw from that location; prioritizing Lockjaw #4.

She was 100% expecting lockjaw #3 to immediately go after her, and would be primarily pay attention to it in order to evade it when it does.

Spoiler: Telerport Location (click to show/hide)

Mona shank the hell out of lockjaw#4 preventing Dr.Z from getting eaten.. alive or dead i dunno. Until lockjaw#4 let go of his grasp from Dr.Z.

I will die, at the hands of a supposed teammate, this creature I’m on shall burn with me
Flip over and shoot my flaming thorns into the Lockjaw I am on, this way it will burn too

The lockjaw that was shara was on is dead from being whacked off by the golem. She instead aimed landed on the ground and shoot the flaming thorns towards the lockjaw besides her instead.

It looks like Z is already getting saved and I need Unknown to owe me a favor to gun up my arm! What a wunderbar opportunity!

Attempt to pick up Lockjaw Numba 1 with my remaining mecha hand, then throw it to the ground and stop its guts out in a manner that would make an old drill sergeant proud.

Jonas operate his mechsuit and started to ragdoll the corpse of lockjaw#1 he then slammed the creature towards the other creature around the area.

"This is a bit too detailed of an anatomy examination for my liking! Someone help me get it off!"
Bracing his arms against it's jaws, he tries to shove the creature off before promptly Defibrillating it and examining how the muscles of it's deformed jaw-head react to electrical convulsions.

Dr.z Focuses all his energy and unto the lockjaw that was biting his head. The creature was having muscle spasm until all the bones of the creature fried like a crisp.

"Stop firing that damned mortar so close to people, your doing just as much damage to us as they are."
Shoot Lockjaw 4 as many times as I can, and use my shield to protect myself if needed.

Durg kept his shotgun up and continue barraging any enemy near him, repeatedly shooting them until dead.

"Bori regret to say mortar shells not very obedient. Bori fire one way shell fly another way. Advanced ballistics, complicated subject."

Bori waits until his allies perform their actions, then takes out his revolver and fires at the closest lockjaw still standing.

Bori finish lasts. After waiting all his comrades perform their action, he contemplates all his sin from almost killing them, (or maybe not because he wants to wreak havoc upon everything he sees and decided it's death to thee and all of thee, he's THE ENEMY GUYS CANT YOU SEE IT!?). And kill the rest of the lockjaw around him with his little peashooter.

Log:

Lockjaws takes +1DMG From all sources because of watch tower torchlight.

Lockjaw#1 takes [-3HP from being whacked off] = [0/15HP]

Lockjaw#2 Takes [-3HP from flaming thorns] + [-3HP from being slammed by jonas mech suit] = [0/15HP]

Lockjaw#3 Takes [-3HP from being slammed by jonas mech suit] + [-3HP from bori peashooter] + [3HP from shotgun] = [4/15HP]

Lockjaw#4 Takes [-3HP from knives] + [-3HP from being fried to the bones] + [-3HP from being slammed by jonas mech suit] = [0/15HP]

Shara gains and takes [+2HP from holy flush] + [-1HP from burning] = [3/10HP]

Current Map

End of Battle Phase

Next is Free rounds. (Enemies are weak, you can clear them and get healed for the time being. The battle phase hasn't over yet. You can talk to others or do something else around the area. I'm gonna commence the next battle phase until i'm ready.)
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2020, 12:24:16 pm »

Gather the sandbags and metal barricades and rework them into fortified circle around the tower, including areas on top where the turrets can be placed and slits in the wall so that we can attack from the inside. Additionally, make a trench around the fortification.
Once this is concluded, set my turrets back up - with the lightning turret getting changed to its shield mode - on the walls, and do some basic first aid for anyone that needs it.

(Battlefield shaping. It's a skill I have.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 02:42:16 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2020, 01:04:39 pm »

Find a Lockjaw’s corpse and douse myself in its liquids to get rid of the flames, then suck up some liquid through my roots to heal

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2020, 01:37:20 pm »

Mona remains in her current location to allow her allies to heal her. She takes aim on Lockjaw #3, throwing a knife upwards then guiding it towards the enemy via telekinesis to avoid accidentally hitting an ally. Mona also looks up towards the top of the tower now that the darkness intensity has declined, as teleporting there may be highly beneficial should additional hostiles show up again.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2020, 03:03:19 pm »

Asessing the situation, Dr.Z takes his coat and goes over to Shara, trying to drape and press it into them swiftly as a means to snuff out the fire.
"I am here for you, plant thing! You won't die on my watch!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2020, 10:22:09 pm »

Seeing as everything is basically dead, Jonas poses victoriously in his mecha
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2020, 02:10:23 am »

"Did we win? Phew. Man I'm exhausted."

Aethyrion collapses to the ground and takes a nap.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2020, 05:36:56 am »

"Can someone heal me I think I might be dying."
Hope to get healed, and help fortify the area around the tower.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2020, 06:42:28 am »

Bori applies first aid, assists others with fortifications and healing while singing.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2020, 08:41:21 am »

[/quote]

Mona remains in her current location to allow her allies to heal her. She takes aim on Lockjaw #3, throwing a knife upwards then guiding it towards the enemy via telekinesis to avoid accidentally hitting an ally. Mona also looks up towards the top of the tower now that the darkness intensity has declined, as teleporting there may be highly beneficial should additional hostiles show up again.

Mona looked up towards the tower. The shape is very common for a tower, there are 5 platform that has torches on top of it. The height of the tower is around 4 meters. it maybe available for her to teleport towards the location, however as advisor hope has mentioned before, the top of the tower is full with those lockjaw creature. If she had teleported there she won't be able to aid her teammate had any hostile threat appear on the ground.

Gather the sandbags and metal barricades and rework them into fortified circle around the tower, including areas on top where the turrets can be placed and slits in the wall so that we can attack from the inside. Additionally, make a trench around the fortification.
Once this is concluded, set my turrets back up - with the lightning turret getting changed to its shield mode - on the walls, and do some basic first aid for anyone that needs it.

(Battlefield shaping. It's a skill I have.)

As unknown commands them, The rest of the group prepare themselves as they patch up their wounds. Completely healing them to full health for the next horde. They formed a blockade to prevent the flesh eating creatures from reaching into the tower. Making it difficult for any intruder to enter the tower. While everyone was preparing themselves the light armored warrior was sleeping the whole time besides the tower. He pay no mind to the rest of the group and continue with his sleep.

Amidst them readying, a blue gas conjured in the middle of the barricade, it materialize into a mysterious being... ANOTHER CORRUPTED CREATURE. This one however looks different. It looks like a creature made from entirely mana energy. A creature known as MATI. As the creature materialize, the rest of the group was in awe of the spectacle. After the knight fully shaping itself from nothing. It emerges and shouted...

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Mati

"DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

DURG WAS CAUGHT! One of the Mati is choking him down to the bones. Durg is almost losing his breath when Mati then pushed him from the rest of the group... Very very far away from them. The mati is challenging durg to a 1v1 fight. As the knight chases durg after it throws him, another Mati materialize again from the air and in the middle of the barricade. This one is carrying a shield while the one chasing durg was carrying sword and a weird shaped glove. The shield from this mati look weird. It look like the air that came out of the shield is repelling the air. The shield wielding mati challenges the group to an all out war while the sword wielding mati is challenging durg to a 1v1 fight. The fight started with the shield wielder breaking the leg of a distracted mech suit that is currently posing. The leg is almost non functional.

Current Map:

[Your objective is to protect the tower]

Round 1 STARTS!

Log:

Durg takes [-1HP from being thrown] = [9/10HP][/b]

Jonas mechsuit takes [-4HP from it's leg being broken] = [0/10HP] The mechsuit is broken!

Meanwhile

"Did we win? Phew. Man I'm exhausted."

Aethyrion collapses to the ground and takes a nap.

The knight in shining armor is completely clueless that the battle had already started. He continue with his daydream. A mystical voice calling him... he heard from his dream.

??

"Hello there follower of true god! You've proven yourself as a worshiper of mine. I've witnessed the battle with those hellspawn
   you've been fighting against. So tell me about yourself! Who are you and what can you offer for me, As a worshiper of rhama."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:59:46 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2020, 08:57:40 am »

I shoot thorns from under the coat at the Mati
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:47:22 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2020, 09:11:05 am »

(...I had meant for the fortification to be significantly tighter, and the sandbags to be set up into a single solid wall...)

Take cover, direct the ballistic turret to attack the new enemy, and start constructing a makeshift crossbow or something so that I don’t have to go into melee with that thing.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 29, 2020, 09:37:14 am »

"Aw shit look at the size of this guy."
Throw one of my frag grenades at the Mati, and use my shields to try to block any attack it tires to do to me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2020, 10:53:19 am »

Durg is a bit far away, but that doesn't mean I can't help them! Channel a static shield onto them!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 59