Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends, 5th ed. revised  (Read 273277 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends, 5th ed. revised
« Reply #420 on: May 31, 2023, 03:51:17 am »

I've finally finished The Warrens of Oric the Awesome, had to split it into seven different parts, and I'm so glad to be finished with it.

Apparently it's gonna take a million years to upload all 7 parts so I'll just update this post as bits finish uploading.
IT IS DONE!

We do have images from updates lost on this, with postimg.org being sited as the reason they're gone.
Page 938 Reply #14063
Page 939 Reply #14079
Page 944 Reply #14159 (only the image from the party spoiler is missing on this one.)

(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 1 - 360
(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 361 - 740
(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 741 - 950
(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 951 - 1150
(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 1151 - 1310
(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 1311 - 1430
(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome Page 1431 - 1544

Bonus Threads: (These were mentioned in the Warrens thread so I thought I'd include them in case anyone cared.)
Re: Re: R: ROLL to DADGE
Adventures of Blobbo-Death Himself
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:13:09 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2023, 06:31:41 am »

I need to personally thank you for archiving my dumb thread. MK means a lot to me and represent a large number of hours spent on that world and I'm very glad to see it saved safely somewhere

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 01, 2023, 02:29:43 am »

I need to personally thank you for archiving my dumb thread. MK means a lot to me and represent a large number of hours spent on that world and I'm very glad to see it saved safely somewhere
You're very welcome things like that need to be saved.

Also once I finish uploading the warrens I'll update a few of the things I've saved including MK.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 02, 2023, 12:13:54 am »

Double post to say that I finished uploading The Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Wolfkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 13, 2023, 01:25:05 am »

Most recent wayback machine page i could find for flarechannel that has working images

https://web.archive.org/web/20140708151610/http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=43679.0;topicseen

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 13, 2023, 10:56:30 am »

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay.  I promise I have not forgotten :-[  My goal is to everything updated tonight, in addition to recent nominations.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 14, 2023, 12:13:45 am »

Evenin all.  The front page of the HoL is back to normal, you may now return to your regularly scheduled reading, already in progress :P  I still have a few backups to link, plus uploading my own saves from the cleanup effort that include a fair amount of restored images.  Thank you to everyone who helped, with a special mention to Delphonso, King Zultan, Quantum Drop, Superdorf, AvolitionBrit, insectcalm, voliol, and everyone else.

Dawnthunder and Waterlures have been been added to the Nominees in June.  I can not for the life of me remember the code for mouse-over text, so the vote total does not display names like normal (I'll figure it out when I'm not so fried).  Be on the lookout for legends that will be marked as having restored images over the next few days.  /sleep

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 14, 2023, 07:05:18 am »

Most recent wayback machine page i could find for flarechannel that has working images

https://web.archive.org/web/20140708151610/http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=43679.0;topicseen

Can't access this myself, but that's a great find - are you up to backing it up?

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay.  I promise I have not forgotten :-[  My goal is to everything updated tonight, in addition to recent nominations.

Good reminder for myself to upload Constructivory - it's underway, just going very slow. Well done on the front page - it feels good to see all those Backup hyperlinks. Praise to the miners! Praise to the curator!
                        EDIT: it's done, on the old post, which I'll eventually link in my sig

I'll +1 to Waterlures, of course - it's a beauty of a site (honestly one of the most beautiful I've seen in DF) and a beauty of a narrative that brewer bob has lead.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 09:20:41 am by delphonso »

Wolfkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 25, 2023, 12:35:06 am »

Can't access this myself, but that's a great find - are you up to backing it up?

I dont actually know how to back it up.

MaiseNow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 08, 2024, 10:49:39 am »

I'd like to add a +1 for Waterlures. It's excellent, and unique, and deserves to be in the Hall.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2024, 10:58:12 am »

I'd like to add a +1 for Waterlures. It's excellent, and unique, and deserves to be in the Hall.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]