Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 263

Author Topic: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 409727 times)

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
Re: Museum III, adventure succession game
« Reply #1905 on: April 11, 2022, 06:49:28 pm »

Moldath is still there.
Yay, I am not dead yet!
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: April 11, 2022, 06:56:39 pm »

Yeah recent romance changes in the villains updates were supposed to make relationships a possibility for much larger age ranges.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
  • Necromancy Cultist, Any and All Pronouns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: April 11, 2022, 09:46:02 pm »

aight noticed bralbaard is done and it's my turn, getting the save right now and getting to it
GLORY UPON THE LORDS OF DEATH, PRAISE NECROMANCY!!

Zed Apocalypse Undead Infection Mini Mod
Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: April 11, 2022, 09:50:25 pm »

also considering the whole gremlin thing, along with how kobolds in this world are sort of nearly extinct, it kind of gave me a idea for a fun little kobold adventure thing i might do, tho i wanna things up a bit for my kobold adventures or whatever, infact it's the first rather "gimmick" or thing i wanna do for my first adventurers, rather then whatever gimmick i was coming up earlier regarding the whole Obin Blight Pandemic happening in this world that fascinates me very much on what's happening in this adventure succession game's world, but yeah

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: April 11, 2022, 10:37:42 pm »

with the whole obin blight stuff happening in the world in mind, i set a little fun goal i have for my little kobold adventurer, and i think i am gonna enjoy this one no matter if it leads to me failing on reaching said goal for my little kobold, and i died and stuff, still i think i am gonna have lots of fun with this turn

Civs+ Mod

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: April 11, 2022, 10:46:20 pm »

Good luck on your first run, WonderPsycho. I'm glad you were online to see it's your turn. It's your choice of course, but kobolds might be pretty hard for a first time run, especially in a world as Orid Xem (but probably in any world). Even Bralbaard and the currently most experienced players did their first turns either as human or dwarf. But, it's your choice, if you think you can handle it, great luck to you!
Sigtext updated 13-03-2024.

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: April 11, 2022, 11:02:35 pm »

Good luck on your first run, WonderPsycho. I'm glad you were online to see it's your turn. It's your choice of course, but kobolds might be pretty hard for a first time run, especially in a world as Orid Xem (but probably in any world). Even Bralbaard and the currently most experienced players did their first turns either as human or dwarf. But, it's your choice, if you think you can handle it, great luck to you!
i had my many experiences with DF adventure mode, besides i am not too bothered by dying and stuff cause !!Losing is Fun!!, but in all seriousness, i really don't mind dying easily in my first run and stuff, plus i highly expect my kobold adventurer to die half-way through on trying to reach my goal for my adventurers, considering the place they need to go to set their goal is quite far (a very few might know where i might be going with this maybe but yeah)

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: April 12, 2022, 02:10:17 am »

done playing for a bit for my session tonight, will write down one part of what i have done so far with my adventurer tomorrow, it's quite late on my end rn tonight

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: April 12, 2022, 12:28:11 pm »

gonna put up my part 1 soon, need to do some other stuff irl first

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kobold Trio Post 1:Beginning of the Journey
« Reply #1914 on: April 12, 2022, 05:52:28 pm »

Our story begins with a trio of kobolds who have recently reunited together on a journey... what may this journey be.. and why they seem to be going on this journey in the first place?

Journal of Zal Entry 1

This is the first time I have ever begun writing a journal so, sorry if my writing skill is not that very well, but enough of that, let's get into introducing ourselves for this first journal entry of mine..
my name is Zal, Zal Ngotozsongob, and these two are my fellow friends going with me on this journey

we have plans on leaving the regions near and/or of Omon Obin to somewhere in the faraway mountains of the South(i was never really smart with compass things humans and dwarves use anyways, so I'd say the mountains of the downwards!) to create a grand new safe haven for us kobolds and the gremlins my two friends seemed to gotten a hold of from some "magic gremlin" a weird old man gave them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I mean heard rumors of a ecologist being hired at the Boltspumpkin museum who had gotten hold of a similar "magic gremlin" from a similar weird old man... (I don't know maybe this is that the same old man? I mean according to some info I got from Zosto, the old man considered them as his "second customers" or something, I don't know, could be a coincidence.

well enough of that we reunited to go and do this journey to start a new safe haven away from the horrible Obin Blight that is tainting our current home regions we are packing up and leaving from right now (well as far as I know not, it's not really just that blight that's plaguing here in these regions, it's also halfly plagued with some undead weremammoths and such by some crazy monkey I only heard rumors of existing here), we decided to do this journey in the first place to hopefully make a new safe haven for our nearly kobold kind and even gremlins with these new gremlins we got thanks to that magical gremlin my fellow friends (or rather friend and "acquaintance") had kind of received from said strange old man I had mentioned earlier.

As we reunited at a nearby Elven forest retreat of some sorts of the elven Civilization near Obin Omon (kind of forgot the name of that collective of Forest Retreats myself forgive me possible readers who find my journal), and packed up a bit with some of our pets, some chickens we got to bring as a small source of livestock for this dream safe haven we wish to create when reaching our location, and got our gremlins ready and we begun taking "South" or downwards rather!

While we were prepared, we got a move on and I checked my map a bit just to get a good look on where we reunited at.

With that I remembered we meant up all together at Sparkledemeralds, a elven forest retreat, though I can't help but feel this retreat was quite empty, and it really bothers me with how much fog there is in The Worshipful Jungle, the jungle this Forest Retreat and others nearby it was built in, really gives me a rather creepy and slightly uncomfortable vibe like there could be a blighted thrall around here in this jungle just watching us from a distance hiding amongst the fog, possibly waiting for the right moment to possibly kill/infect us and our gremlins all at the right moment..

that is one of the reasons on why I want to leave these regions with my traveling buddies in the first place, the constant dread of possibly being attacked killed or infected by those undead blighted thralls or whatever other awful beasts that are out here thanks to Necromancy and that stupid rumored crazy monkey! whatever his name was!

As we were walking through Sparkledemaralds and past the other forest retreats near it as a settlement (my theory as to how quiet Sparkledemaralds was and how quiet the other forest retreats near it were so quiet was because some of the elven population evacuated a bit from how bad the Obin Blight situation was spreading and how it kind of even spreaded a bit out of the Omon Obin civilization into a nearby dwarven civilization as well, from what I atleast heard a little of a alot of kind of..

While traveling some of our gremlins were joking around which atleast lightens the mood a little while traveling, but is kind of a bit annoying while we finally walked out of the Forest Retreats and are trying to atleast get through The Worshipful Jungle on our journey, while at the same time getting grouchy over being rained upon in the rain that is mixed within the fog that is on the jungle of where we're at right now.

Oh gods and deities above, some of our Gremlins are even petting our chickens, they might grow a bit too attached to our chickens, even though they are our future livestock.

But thank the gods none of these little guys can get ahold of my pet bat that is sleeping soundly in my backpack, Batto Eyo Eyo, because I do not want to lose my trusty bat that's been along with my for my abstract ideas I have been thinking about from many times here and there ever since I was a small little kobold that used to live in a small little cave.

After a long while of walking through all the fog and we kind of made it halfway out of The Worshipful Jungle but the sun came down and it was pretty dark out, so we decided to sleep it out with a campfire next to us, so that next morning we may go back to traveling to the location we so desperately want to reach no matter how far it is, to finally setup a true kobold and gremlin settlement safe haven for us three to relax away from the awfulness that is the blight tearing through the "Omon Obin regions of Orid Xem", though I fear we may not survive on completing our journey to make this safe haven, my journal and maybe some of Zosto's work in progress writings will be all that's left to help keep our stories for those who wish to read to let it be known that us kobolds and gremlins are dying races..

But atleast them gremlins might have some hope of being repopulated in the world again, but who knows..

Entry 1's writings end here, Entry 2's writings are now in progress to any of those who may or may not find my journal.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: April 12, 2022, 05:54:40 pm »

here's my post 1 on my turn so far, will get to making the next post when my turn is over (examples: characters are dead/characters are retired) so yeah

Civs+ Mod

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: April 12, 2022, 07:05:37 pm »

Cute adventures, your writing style fits kobolds' thoughts, it seems. I hope they survive and I wonder where they'll end up. And yes, they have a good idea, I forgot to mention it before, but if you find a blighted creature, just run. It might even save the settlement they're in from being infected because once the site gets unloaded, they return to being normal citizens.

By the way, you might want to avoid posting multiple times if your post was the last, there's a "Modify" button next to the "Quote" button that lets you edit your posts and add new information whenever necessary.
Sigtext updated 13-03-2024.

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: April 12, 2022, 07:28:58 pm »

Cute adventures, your writing style fits kobolds' thoughts, it seems. I hope they survive and I wonder where they'll end up. And yes, they have a good idea, I forgot to mention it before, but if you find a blighted creature, just run. It might even save the settlement they're in from being infected because once the site gets unloaded, they return to being normal citizens.

By the way, you might want to avoid posting multiple times if your post was the last, there's a "Modify" button next to the "Quote" button that lets you edit your posts and add new information whenever necessary.

aight will do

Civs+ Mod

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: April 13, 2022, 01:00:14 am »

It warms my heart to see more gremlins on the road. Good luck on your adventure!

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: April 13, 2022, 06:25:45 am »

This is surely the age of gremlins
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 263