Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 263

Author Topic: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 409709 times)

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)
« Reply #2730 on: January 09, 2023, 03:17:30 pm »

Interesting, King Bralbaard is turning into some demented version of the God-Emperor of Man, a mind split into several body parts. I can imagine playing a hand will be a chore. Did you fix that issue where body parts were constantly suffocating while played by adventurers? Or was that an unrelated issue?

One thing to note, Mirai is no longer Baron since 901. When I saw your post, I double-checked LV just to be sure. I think adventuring lost her position just as King Bralbaard adventuring lost his.

I found something bothersome, it seems in the latest save some (but not all) the diacritics are missing. For example, words containing Edëm (i.e. Edëmtusung/Keyconjure) are now written in LM as Edem and those containing Olngö are now written as Olngo. Á still seems to exist. Ah, Ű is also affected in words such as Stosbűb. Anyone knows what that's about or if we should be worried?

Remember those people attacked by werecreature way more often than statistical believable? Well, I probably found the most abducted sapient in the history of Orid Xem, if not all of Armok's worlds, with 12 abductions. Athel Udistmafol was the son of a General and a Countess of Adilatír and he was bounced around goblin settlements like a ping-pong ball. This reminds me that Ribiromimi actually abducted too, I wonder what happened to those creatures.

Ana˙a Eyietini was the most musical troll, with I think over 10 musical compositions. She only had two rampages too! Granted, there are civilized trolls with 0 rampages, but I think the musicality compensates it. Her teacher in bard-dom dispels the myth that Omon Obin was completely cut off from the rest of the world, as he was a goblin from the Most Sin who lived in Scarletbronze since 579.
Sigtext updated 13-03-2024.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: January 10, 2023, 08:38:58 am »

"Moldath V", Part II, Turn 99

The End of Deler Laboredclutched

16th Slate 937

I travel west for half a day, through temperate scrubland. On the horizon is a forboding mountain range, the western border of this great valley. A fort is dug into the mountain here, overlooked by a great volcano capped by obsidian. This place looks oddly familiar. The tugging fingers of memory grasp at my neck as my dead eyes dart across the landscape. I have been here before, I am sure of it. I spot a retreating goblin and hail him. He eyes me with fear. Does he know me?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Moldath Mournsaints the Ardent! The name clicks like a cog in my rotten brain. I am not a mere ranger from Holykingdom, I am eternal! Now you will know why you fear the night!

Deler Laborclutched. Erithsholid.

A rotten hand grips the surprised goblin by the neck. "You know, another translation of Erithsholid is Throatclutched," I rasp. My long teeth dig deep into the struggling goblins exposed throat and I drink deeply. I feel alive again! Sinews of muscle burst from my weakened body and I am enrobed with flesh once more.

Renewed, I take in my surroundings. Ashcinders, the Molten Scar. I have been here before. There are many goblins infesting this place, filthy mercenaries picking over the treasures of dwarven sweat and blood. I will purge them. Many of the goblins flee in terror... it will not save them. On their corpses I find coins - glinting metal bearing the sneering visage of Avolition Holyblood the scorpion man. Assassins? Sent to slay me?

Scouring this place, I find dusty armour of adamantine, steel and blistered metal to replace my tattered rags. I also retrieve Empirebolted, the adamantine spear. I will continue on my journey now that glimpses of my past return. I was to be the eternal king of the Walled Dye, and yet I was thrown out of Crownhall, disposed by an unknown usurper. I spent decades in rags and chains, under the woke of the dwarves who forsake me.

I will find the false king who abdandoned me to this fate once again. Speaking to the few dwarves who remain here, it appears he hails from Free the Eggs, a frozen fort to the north that I have visited before. The pretender's name is Libash Tomekindles... he is familiar to me it seems. I met him before when he was wandering the wilds, nearly 40 years ago. I stifle a chuckle as I recall my pet grizzly bear goring him when he caught me feasting on a hapless goblin. Consorting with goblins, and had his spine torn by a cowardly bear. How did this pathetic dwarf steal my crown?

As I leave Ashcinders, I stumble into the reptile man skeleton I ressurected many years ago. He is now decked in the armour of a Walled Dye guardsman. He tries to attack me... perhaps he does not recall I restored him to life many decades ago? I head north, towards Free the Eggs, with a sense of renewed purpose.

18th Slate 937

Glazedriven. A sinister tower I have been to many times before. I find the headless butchered corpse of Cog Wildnesswork where I let it fall. Gesturing, the necromancers skin flops into a sick parody of unlife. Headless and with no way of whispering its secrets, it shambles off. I scour the tower as I have many times before, looking for the slab or any book that Cog may have left behind. To no avail.

I arrive at Free the Eggs in the midst of a blizzard. My vampire senses can feel the warm blood of a creature a short distance to the east and it turns out to be a goblin recruit. I find several hours among the frozen ovoid corridors of this strange fort, slaying many olms and crocodiles, and a handful of goblin looters. I eventually find the sole remaining dwarf, the mayor Thikut Youthpaddle. Sadly he claims to have never heard of the so-called King Libash, and is more interested admiring a cave swallow, as I casually slaughter a goblin. I suppose the sensible thing would be to continue north and visit Treatyseed - if the usurper has left his icy fort, that is surely where he would head?

20th Slate 937

Palacework lies a short travel north east, the ruined citadel of the Matched Hame. Crossbow bolts litter the surroundings of this dead place. The Hollow Hunter Zuntir patrols the walls as she has for centuries, the legacy of Cog Wildnesswork raising her from undeath when the Matched Hame still ruled these lands. She is silent as ever, not willing to part with her secrets.

22nd Slate 937

Chilledhate, a goblin pit I have attacked before. Many goblins flee in terror at the sight of me, but strangely I find dwarven recruits living in the warren of tunnels below the spires. These dwarves hail from the Angelic Seasons of Light, from Holykingdom, and are trying to hold this pit from the goblin onslaught. I gladly assist them. Many goblins fall to spear and axe and the dwarves rejoice.

I head south, towards an eerie tower the dwarves tell me has appeared in recent years. Rumours of a necromancer cult are whispered. I do not have to travel far into the snowy foothills before I am ambushed!

Rotten slayers and their undead thralls! Some are missing limbs, and spattered with blood. Rotten, blistered flesh pokes from rent armour. One wears a tattered grackle leather armour bearing the torn symbol of the Creamy Confederacy. The undead shamble towards me and I leap into action. Hefting a silver warhammer I looted from Free the Eggs, the first rotten slayers head is crushed in a shower of blackened bone.

The others cast their death magic on me... it has no effect. You cannot rot the rotted.

I butcher the slaughtered corpses and head to the obsidian spire atop the snowy peak. I find it among snow smeared with frozen dwarf blood. It is a sinister place indeed.

It is not long before I encounter a necromancer... a jovial human farmer. What is going on here? He clasps a scroll entitled "Better Annihilation" and I know enough about the secrets of death to recognise it when I see it. He tells me The Faithful Group reside here... I must investigate.

In the bowels of this place I finally find who is responsible... a gaunt human in priestly garb is raising crundle remains as I hack them apart. There is a glimmer of recognition in his eyes. Irka Tinsabre?!

Could this be the bright-eyed child of Jas Anthrad I met so many years ago? He is fallen to darkness. How his father would lament. I find out from him that his mother, Destis, is dead as is his sister, but his neice and nephew have taken holy vows as he once did - it seems indeed that young Asri Boldpoked is following in her grandmothers footsteps. I sense in Tinsabre a fellow vampire necromancer, and I am bound by the creed of the Museum to leave him unharmed. I leave his charnel house in disgust.

I find out from the locals that this place, Realmspire, is not the only new human city to have appeared in my enforced absence. Whispers abound of a resurgance of The Abyssal Cult who seek to propagate and harness the Blight, in a fort to the north east of the tundra by the name of Abyssdeeps. I must travel here too. Treatyseed can wait.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 02:29:34 pm by kesperan »
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: January 10, 2023, 10:07:19 am »

I was expecting you to run the gauntlet. Or was it that easy to get to Irka? When I entered the halls, there were crundles, blind cave ogres and trolls reanimating left and right, so I skeddadled.

Also, finding Irka in the process of petting the crundle (probably decapitated) head seems so spot-on for Irka.

I'm glad Moldath at least remembers the Museum and its creed. Irka forgot to tell you that by remaining in Realmspire, he's made it the capital. Interesting times ahead.

Goden Papercleared the Slick Speechlessness of Shaking. He seems to know me and tries to dissuade me. From what? What is my purpose?
I knew I recognized that name. That's Goden Monomes, he had a three-year term as Mayor of Holykingdom.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: January 10, 2023, 10:20:47 am »

I'm glad Moldath at least remembers the Museum and its creed. Irka forgot to tell you that by remaining in Realmspire, he's made it the capital. Interesting times ahead.

When I last saw Irka, in 937, he wasn’t yet the law-giver. He wasn’t hard to find. The undead ignore Moldath.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: January 10, 2023, 03:22:34 pm »

It is most definitely time for me to continue my tale. I've put it off too long. What became of Irka and Rimtil that led him here. . ?
I've lost control of my life.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: January 10, 2023, 03:23:09 pm »

That was a pretty epic confrontation! Also I love reading the blind fear your instill into goblins and what happens to those who don't feel it.

Thanks for catching that Lurker! I will update my post soon to reflect that!

Also I've found a new obsession: Whenever exploring sites of interest that are just wilderness I pull up an embark of it on fortress mode just so I can more easily tear through the map and I found an artifact coffin. Made of dacite just lying in the middle of the woods!
I go back to adventure mode version of the save to look and I can't find it!
Back to fortress mode? Same spot. Still there.
Driving me mad! I will reach you artifact coffin!
Middle of the woods. Why is it there? Idk

Also some fascinating developments I'm very excited to share, but I wanna wait to release it properly with story

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: January 10, 2023, 03:31:01 pm »

Hey Unraveller, glad to see you back. Not much, really. Jas died of old age and Irka moved his capital to Realmspire (as he never moved out of there). Jas' wife also died of old age... twice. I'm probably the first to visit Realmspire, Moldath probably the second. I had a nice adventure with Jas' wife against an undead horse, I haven't wrote a proper story but I left cliff notes, then realized there wasn't much more to say than them so I never made a journal.

Hey, Maloy, glad I could help. The interactions between your char and his companions is interesting indeed. I'll have to give your past posts a reread to fully immerse in them. Same with Moldath's journey, and what a journey it was!

Speaking of, I'm 99% convinced Moldath also borked the diacritics. I checked the archive for my turn that I uploaded and it had diacritics, kesperan's didn't. I hope this is just a visual glitch.

Ah, about the artifacts, yes, they do that. Fortress Mode retiring-unretiring, visiting in adventure mode or both removes artifacts from their proper place, even the built ones (or maybe especially the built ones) and throws them randomly around the map. I retired and unretired Enôrmigrur once or maybe twice and each time I had to rebuild the artifacts (statues, hatch etc.). If there's a way for that not to happen, hopefully someone can share.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 03:33:44 pm by Lurker Z »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: January 10, 2023, 03:44:17 pm »

To your points about it Lurker, I did want to make Realmspire a little more dungeony for future adventures to explore, more traps, more monsters, etc. But time and perhaps lack of creative spark kept me from really getting its full potential.

Regardless, we shall have to have a great funeral for Jas Gloryage the Worshipful! Perhaps even construct a tomb like the great Lawgivers of old? Though his heir Irka seems to have had his fate dictated by the cruel hand of fate, Gloryage blood yet remains, untainted and virtuous. Silverthrone will be the capital once more, and this dark shadow that has long lurked over Omon Obin will at last be cast aside. Or perhaps. . . It will be a prelude to yet more tragedy.
I've lost control of my life.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: January 12, 2023, 08:01:48 am »

I'm gonna go ahead and make my LAST story entry(There'll be two in-between) I know that's weird, but I got a really good reason I'll bring up at the end of it. My turn isn't over and I'm still doing some other stuff, but this is my adventure museum story for sure.

Entry Five
Arthur had returned. His scouting mission which was intended to avoid combat and gather information instead turned into a vicious battle with the blight, a cave dragon, forgotten beast, and ancient undead guardians. To Maloy he was an entirely new man: He was Arthur the Light Eagle.

All the pieces were gathered. Here in Maloy's paws was the final item needed, borrowed from the museum in exchange for Arthur's submission and official joining of the museum, Mortality:

"Read the book" The ear whispered
"What happens to me after this is all over?" The wolf man quietly questioned as he looked upon the dark tome
"I shall finally tell you my name, wolf-lord." The ear said in a tone that seemed to mimic trust and comradery "I am your predecessor. Pis Meadowshaft the Mucuses of Raunch"
For Maloy in his heart this was a moment that was both completely shocking and completely expected
"Then it's not your body I am rebuilding? Arthur was right that something was wrong with all this."

The ear continued in an uncharacteristically soothing tone "No, not mine, but I need it. When two spirits join together so do their destinies. Yours and mine. This body you see before you is destined to do unimaginable things. To wrestle with the gods themselves, and I shall take this future for myself"
This made little sense to the wolf man, but was not what was bothering him anyway "So. If I do this ritual you just end up killing me and moving on."
Pis was shocked "Why would I do that? I find the day to day ruling of filthy mortals taxing and unnecessary. I need a herald and a ruler over those who shall worship me, Wolf-King. You will rule a great empire with Incenseorder as it's capital"
After so long this only mildly sounded appealing to Maloy, but in truth he was simply ready to end things now. "Let's get this over with" he opened the book. Learning the secrets of necromancy was like swallowing a bitter tonic whose taste never leaves the back of your mouth.
It was time. They had returned to Couragespray to the very altar that Maloy was cursed to his werefox form at. It's statue had somehow supernaturally morphed and was now a statue mocking him and showing his true appearance as a werefox. As if the goddess wanted all the world to know his secret. Goddess of misery and torture indeed. The altar waited beneath the statue.

Music for Ambience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzHwj1azypA

All the pieces of the dwarf were laid upon the altar. Four candles: North, west, east, south. The directions gathered the powers of the winds and nature which were connected to the wolf-man and his species.
One candle for the powers of the underworld commanded through Pis and channeled through the ear
One candle for the powers of undeath and the negative plane which would bridge the gap
One candle for the powers of the goddess whose powers were connected to Maloy through the curse and so accessible here against her will
One candle for Bral's spirit. Lured through the presence of his body and the armor and weapons of his comrades worn by Maloy the ritual conductor.

The ear provided a simultaneous connection between Bral, Pis, and the ritual conductor Maloy. Allowing the dead tyrant to invade the dwarf as he returned to reclaim his body.
The ritual went on for a long time. Maloy had to all but beg Arthur and Mirailei to stay and protect him after all the things Arthur had seen on his journey, but they were needed for the ritual too.

"First was the power of undeath." Maloy raised the carcass of Bralbaard. Arthur and Mirai gasped and readied their weapons.

"Then the gods" Maloy reached forth as Pis had instructed him and he saw something. The entirety of the world and everyone in it was mere words in a language that seemed nonsensical to him. This ground, himself and even bralbaard were all words strung together. The world seemed cracked as if it was breaking apart and just barely held together. He pulled the strange letters he was instructed to find together and recited them. The carcass, still mindless, regenerated. Bralbaard was physical restored naked in all his glory. Despite the seriousness of the ritual this made Maloy uncomfortable seeing the fully naked king standing upon an altar in all his kingly glory.

"But the power of death entered to keep us in balance" Maloy removed one arm from his use in the ritual and signaled for Arthur to kill the former king. Arthur walked up and a swift thrust to the brain ended bralbaard once more. He fell upon the altar again, but substantially more put together than before.

"Then the power of the betrayers. Those of the underworld who not even the gods could contain!" He held up the tome and faced it towards Bralbaard and a presence entered the area. The king had been summoned to his body. It rose as a Hollow Zombie fully restored. Bralbaard returned.

"But who shall be the one to return truly?" The ear spoke. The spirit of the monster flung itself from the ear traveling upon the link between Maloy and Bral and flung itself at the dwarf. A titanic battle was happening in the spirit that none present could see, but could feel the conflicting changes in the atmosphere.
Maloy felt an urging being pressed upon him, but not by the ear and he reached in his backpack for the artifact Arthur had found in Bralbaard's tomb. This plain looking iron axe called to him. Return me. Maloy felt more than knew that this axe was bralbaard's. He looked up and could see that Pis was very close to winning. Return me Maloy was tired of being the pawn of so many for so long and he was ready for it to end.
He walked up passed the candles to the dwarf who stood perfectly still. He offered the axe to the dwarf and the dwarf took it.

The atmosphere changed immediately. What was a one-sided battle to dominate was now a battle of equals. Who would win it? Maloy was sick of it all. Other people's dreams, other people's plans and lives. He had outlived all his neighbors and still only ever do what others wanted.
Perhaps if Pis won it would keep it's deal. Perhaps it would kill Maloy. More than likely it would leave him alone as the insignificant wolf-man that he truly was deep down.
If bralbaard won he had no reason to remember the wolf-man or seek him out. Either way his role was over and he was done with it as well.
The ritual was incomplete
Maloy left anyway
Who would win and change the world as we know it? He truly didn't care anymore.

The dark ritual was the final straw on the relationship between Maloy and the two elves and they left him shortly after.
Arthur began a life of adventure with his love Mirailei. His first submission to the museum was the corpse of a cave dragon in pristine condition.
Maloy after spending some days in the wilderness also returned to the museum to submit what he had left. The head and tooth of Bralbaard. He laid it with the dragon.

Let's talk about these profane acts

So I went on a long long long long long long journey finding every piece of Bralbaard. It feels like I tore through the map.

1. Bralbaard's tooth was in Falsetower alongside the axe, but not the body
2. Bralbaard's reanimated corpse WAS wandering the Merged Jungles like legends said, but it wasn't the main body. It was the hand. For some reason it wandered off and was just chilling in the jungle. Took forever to find it and Arthur ran into some crazy stuff the other posts will detail.
3. His head WAS in herograves. Several artifacts including the sarcophagus it was in teleport constantly. Seriously the chance of finding the head was incredibly small, but even then if I lost sight of it at all by turning a corner around a tree it would teleport and I'd start over. The head was mangled.

So profane acts:
To get the head I embarked a fortress on top of Herograves the same size as the camp. This ended the teleportation and then I had the dwarves place the head on a pedestal for me to go and claim. It was mangled.
Realizing that the only viable part of Bralbaard left in the world seems to be the hand I went and got it and took it with me back.
I took bral's hand back, which is a no-no I know because he isn't my character.
I restored him using full-heal to give him the entirety of his body back. Killed him and raised him as an intelligent undead and restored him again.

It still reads as Bralbaard's hand name wise which is funny and makes sense, but it is the full body restored with intelligence! Technically this would either be a clone of Bralbaard or a reincarnation depending on how you perceive it

I committed three profane acts
1. I embarked on someone else's site
2. I took someone else's character and used them
3. I used dfhack commands

If what I have done is unacceptable to you all I want you to know this: I have a copy of this save that takes place BEFORE the ritual and so if everyone hates what I did(I hope you don't) we are not stuck with this timeline. The copy takes place before the ritual and before I embarked on top of herograves and so it's still safely an adventurer camp only

I left the ending of the ritual open ended, because IT'S NOT MY CHARACTER. If we do stick with this version of the story I've done then this will probably end me playing Maloy for the forseeable future. He has what he wants and the other posts will detail what he has achieved and why he doesn't have a motive anymore.

EDIT: ALSO the cave dragon is free game. I purposely made sure it's body was in great condition, stored in a bag to slow decay, and left it in the museum because I know we have necromancers who might want a pet cave dragon!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 06:07:44 am by Maloy »

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: January 12, 2023, 08:36:50 am »

I see, you managed to piece him back together. Bralbaard is returned. Glad to see you got the head, that coffin was certainly annoying. After bringing it to Herograves i could never find it again. Will be interesting to see what happens of Bralbaard now.
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: January 12, 2023, 08:43:07 am »

I was wondering if the cave dragons would come up.

I assume Arthur got one from The Eternal Citadel? I captured a breeding pair! War cave dragons for everyone! (Assuming adventurers don’t murder them all).

I don’t mind personally using DFHack for narrative stuff like this, especially to fix things that happen out with out control. Interested to see what Bralbaard makes of it!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: January 12, 2023, 08:53:54 am »

It still reads as Bralbaard's hand name wise which is funny and makes sense, but it is the full body restored with intelligence! Technically this would either be a clone of Bralbaard or a reincarnation depending on how you perceive it

I committed three profane acts
1. I embarked on someone else's site
2. I took someone else's character and used them
3. I used dfhack commands

If what I have done is unacceptable to you all I want you to know this: I have a copy of this save that takes place BEFORE the ritual and so if everyone hates what I did(I hope you don't) we are not stuck with this timeline. The copy takes place before the ritual and before I embarked on top of herograves and so it's still safely an adventurer camp only

I left the ending of the ritual open ended, because IT'S NOT MY CHARACTER. If we do stick with this version of the story I've done then this will probably end me playing Maloy for the forseeable future. He has what he wants and the other posts will detail what he has achieved and why he doesn't have a motive anymore.

It is fine with me, the result is the same as what would have been the outcome of my own turn (if succesful), though arrived at through different methods. I have further plans with Bralbaard though, and I can definitely work with what the current outcome is.

For the record, my plans were:
-Play the hand, taking everything very carefully because its vulnerable, and attacked on sight by nearly everything. 
-A detached hand can still roll dice, this would be my ticket out of my unfortunate condition.
-Rolling dice and waiting inbetween should have, at some point, resulted in full healing, alternatively I could have gambled and roled dice for a were curse, which might have cured me (but I think werecreatures might only be formed from a body that has a head?).

So the situation is the same, in the end. Good to know my head is somewhere as well. I wonder where my body is.
Look forward to the rest of your story.  Good you left the outcome open, it will play a role in my adventure.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 09:09:11 am by Bralbaard »

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: January 12, 2023, 08:57:05 am »

Not sure, i thought i put it all in the coffin. Minus a tooth aparently. But the rest of Bralbaard is out there. Likewise looking forward to see where this turn goes.
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: January 12, 2023, 11:54:53 am »

I’ve had a look into how to heal corpse parts for ….reasons.

Intelligent undead cannot be cursed with vampirism or were-curse from a shrine. You get the “Hubris!” message then nothing happens.

Your only bet is “miraculous healing” from a shrine.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: January 12, 2023, 12:04:25 pm »

I’ve had a look into how to heal corpse parts for ….reasons.

Intelligent undead cannot be cursed with vampirism or were-curse from a shrine. You get the “Hubris!” message then nothing happens.

Your only bet is “miraculous healing” from a shrine.

Besides that the curse route would be a one way gamble. Could easily get vampirism instead and that would be the end of it.
I actually thought that they also have restricted werecreatures to only grow only from a part with a head, because there was this bug in the past where were creatures were duplicated on undead maps, because when hacked apart and reanimanted each bodypart would grow into a new were creature.

I was planning to camp out at an altar for a long, long time. I'm sure that playing that could easily have been more mindnumbing than my gremlin infested adventures, so it is probably a good thing that Maloy saved me from that path.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 12:08:56 pm by Bralbaard »
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 263