Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Blood of Heroes ( Roll and Dodge with story elements.)  (Read 4179 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Blood of Heroes ( Roll and Dodge with story elements.)
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2020, 05:49:32 am »

Hahaha! Free time!

-

Made camp, really far away, in distance of the supposed vampire town. As they all did this, her family approach you and your creatures

“ Thank you for saving our daughter, and we do not fear you. We know who your family are. It is plain to see, it’s not right that your persecuted in spite of Davi g us all. If your going to avenge your family, she will help and giving you both something g valuable.”

Cue two vampire hunting kits, full of devices needed for such a task. They camp with you, feed you, dance. Creatures kept to themselves then after camp took you guys along with them to the said town.

However, the bridge is destroyed, a river, but not noted for being deep. It was day light now. Deciding how to go forward? Her family did this for you now you, critters and lady friend.

She goes first, using fancy foot work technique to run on the damned water to reach the other side.

You and critters turn.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2020, 07:36:15 am »

Lets walk across the river, or swim if we have to.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2020, 11:42:33 am »

Everyone let’s electro shark first. Going through water, zaps all the fish in the way as they float to service, free meals. The snake bodied one swims gracefully on surface as dog rides on its back, the rest walk on bottom and support you so riding on their backs. Once on shore the town seems gloomy. All life sucked from it as windows are covered, can hear scared people. Then laughter, as your Gypsy friend draws her silver blades.

“ Well well, you survived the attack. Well it will be my honor to defeat you and end your line. I, will be legend.” During this a massive image in the air spoke, seemingly of blue light, dirty vampires and their tricks.

“ He must be in the tower or a manor. Do not know how he spotted us except.” She stops, felt person, stabs, a invisible being becomes visible as image vanished as vampire swears.

“ They can use their thralls as eyes. Though this means there are magic users, if it were invisible.”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2020, 05:56:37 am »

Check the tower first.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3]