Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing  (Read 14906 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 3
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2020, 03:49:54 pm »

Send 1 clone to ambush Dustan, and attempt to steal some Turret Research notes, 1 clone will continue researching traps, and 1 clone will defend
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:39:06 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2020, 03:53:18 pm »

2nd oldest clone finishes the research. The other two are to protect him with their lives. The eldest is to hide and keep from being fired upon for the rest of the match.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2020, 05:09:10 pm »

Use 1.5 EXP to purchase 3 sets of Armor, 1 per clone, put the remaining 1 EXP in EXP bank, send 1 clone to ambush Dustan, and attempt to steal some Turret Research notes, 1 clone will continue researching traps, and 1 clone will defend
buying from the XP store can only happen between matches.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2020, 05:38:27 pm »

Use 1.5 EXP to purchase 3 sets of Armor, 1 per clone, put the remaining 1 EXP in EXP bank, send 1 clone to ambush Dustan, and attempt to steal some Turret Research notes, 1 clone will continue researching traps, and 1 clone will defend
buying from the XP store can only happen between matches.
oops. Will change, then. My bad

Send 1 clone to ambush Dustan, and attempt to steal some Turret Research notes, 1 clone will continue researching traps, and 1 clone will defend
Better?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2020, 10:12:02 pm »

How could this happen to me. Return fire!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2020, 07:50:21 am »

Have one clone stay at the base while the rest go sneak attack The Canadian kitten.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 4
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2020, 10:21:52 pm »

Match 1 round 4:
[ambush and steal: 2; research: 5; defend: 5]You never heard back from your clone attempting to steal tech, though you get 0.3XP. You research into traps is almost done(9/10). Your last clone defends against his imagination.

2nd oldest clone finishes the research. The other two are to protect him with their lives. The eldest is to hide and keep from being fired upon for the rest of the match.
[research: 2; defend: 4; hide: 3]Some research was lost due to inefficiencies, turrets(7/10). Your defenders kill a would be thief gaining 1XP and 0.5 matter. Your clone hide somewhere for just this next round(have to re hide him on round 5). Your cloning vat gives you another clone.

How could this happen to me. Return fire!
[fire: 6]You obliterate one of Zultan's clones gaining 1Xp and 0.5 matter.

Have one clone stay at the base while the rest go sneak attack The Canadian kitten.
[sneak attack: 2,2]You lose a clone and the other is too dumbstruck to return fire. Gain 0.3XP.

Don't worry if you lose your last clone(s) you get 1XP. Also I might change stuff after this match with how things are going.

Code: (Stats) [Select]
Arena:
-no matter

The Canadian kitten:
-1.6XP
-1 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 50% of incoming damage and has 24hp)

King Zultan:
-1.2XP
-2 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 20hp)

Naturegirl1999:
-2.6XP
-1 Clones
-0 matter
-2 cloning vat
-trap research(9/10)

Dustan Hache:
-5.4XP
-5 Clones
-8.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-turret research(7/10)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2020, 11:51:14 pm »

Send the eldest two to capture Naturegirl's last clone and all of their non-research stuff. Let them continue research if they're going to do that, but keep them prisoner as a means of "eliminating" them from play. Two clones work on the turrets research because setbacks stink. The newest clone defends the researchers.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2020, 11:59:04 pm »

((Does a clone do research or is it the commander that does research?))

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2020, 12:09:00 am »

((Does a clone do research or is it the commander that does research?))
The clone, the commander just commands.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2020, 12:21:20 am »

If I’m u deregsndo g Dustsn’s action, he will let my clone do research, but will also imprison it, so the research would go to him and he would effectively steal my clone? Or am I missing something?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2020, 12:33:26 am »

If I’m u deregsndo g Dustsn’s action, he will let my clone do research, but will also imprison it, so the research would go to him and he would effectively steal my clone? Or am I missing something?
You get any research your clones do. AS I am not doing a prisoner system, him having your clone as a prisoner just means that he is going to protect you and you are not going to fight anyone in return. (In all intents and purposes unless you both say otherwise you are teaming up.)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2020, 12:51:51 am »

You get any research your clones do. AS I am not doing a prisoner system, him having your clone as a prisoner just means that he is going to protect you and you are not going to fight anyone in return. (In all intents and purposes unless you both say otherwise you are teaming up.)
oh

Continue the research on traps

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2020, 02:35:16 am »

Have my clones research better stealth techniques.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2020, 12:02:43 pm »

Keep firing back!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9