Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing  (Read 14896 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 4
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2020, 02:42:35 pm »

To clarify: if you allow it, you can continue to do research actions and keep your research naturegirl, but you can no longer win the match while I am still alive.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 4
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2020, 05:34:36 pm »

To clarify: if you allow it, you can continue to do research actions and keep your research naturegirl, but you can no longer win the match while I am still alive.
Makes sense, still going to do research, though why have my vats stopped making clones?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 5
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2020, 07:34:59 pm »

Match 1 round 5:
Send the eldest two to capture Naturegirl's last clone and all of their non-research stuff. Let them continue research if they're going to do that, but keep them prisoner as a means of "eliminating" them from play. Two clones work on the turrets research because setbacks stink. The newest clone defends the researchers.
[capture: 3; research: 1; defend: 6]You attempted to take Naturegirl's cloning vats but instead your 2 clones are just stationed there to 'protect' your interest. You have even more setbacks in turret research(6/10). You defend the so well against nothing, darn what a waste. You cloning vat gives another clone.

Continue the research on traps
[research: 5]You finish researching traps(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated).

Have my clones research better stealth techniques.
[research: 2]They don't know where to start.

Keep firing back!
[fire: 2]You fire at the sky.

Match half over and everyone is researching.

Code: (Stats) [Select]
Arena:
-no matter

The Canadian kitten:
-1.6XP
-1 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 50% of incoming damage and has 24hp)

King Zultan:
-1.2XP
-2 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 20hp)

Naturegirl1999:
-2.6XP
-1 Clones
-0 matter
-2 cloning vat
-trap researched(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated)

Dustan Hache:
-5.4XP
-6 Clones
-7.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-turret research(6/10)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2020, 10:30:08 pm »

You stopped getting clones because you ran out of matter.
2 Continue working on converting the two vats to my control. Failing that, scrap them for matter.
Protect our bases and make sure naturegirl doesn't try anything. A team of 3 go to capture Cannadian kitten And his base. The last clone does turret research alone (because Apparantly assigning more than one clone to it is a waste.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:00:44 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2020, 04:29:48 am »

One clone will protect the fort, while the other goes and attacks Dustan Hache's base.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2020, 04:39:05 am »

Attempt to steal some matter from my captor while everyone is distracted

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2020, 04:54:06 pm »

Just have my clone keep defending

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 6
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2020, 07:44:24 pm »

Match 1 round 6:
Protect our bases and make sure naturegirl doesn't try anything. A team of 3 go to capture Cannadian kitten And his base. The last clone does turret research alone (because Apparantly assigning more than one clone to it is a waste.)
[protect & prevent: 6; capture: 6; research: 6]You made a deal with the devil and stopped Zultan's attack killing said attacker, stopped naturegirl's theft attempt and finishing the research into turrets. Gained 1 XP and 0.5 matter from combat. Can now build turrets(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp). Your cloning vat produced another clone.

One clone will protect the fort, while the other goes and attacks Dustan Hache's base.
[protect: 4; attack: 3]Your clone defending the bunker see no action. Your assault clone is never heard from again, 0.5XP gained.

Attempt to steal some matter from my captor while everyone is distracted
[steal: 3]Your clone was stopped in the attempt.

Just have my clone keep defending
[defend: 1]Your clone seeing no action and feeling defeated refuses to fight(a roll of 5 or 6 for your next action could overcome this or you could withdraw from the fighting(all your opponents have to agree to allow the withdraw)).

First research finished and 1 player could be out.

Arena:
-no matter

The Canadian kitten:
-1.6XP
-1 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat

King Zultan:
-1.7XP
-1 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 20hp)

Naturegirl1999:
-2.6XP
-1 Clones
-0 matter
-2 cloning vat
-trap researched(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated)

Dustan Hache:
-6.4XP
-7 Clones
-7 matter
-1 cloning vat
-turret research(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp)

1st) Sorry about the wait, had no gumption to update my games.
2nd) Going to change how you command your clones next match so be aware.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2020, 07:50:32 pm »

Research the power of persuasiveness
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:12:59 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2020, 08:06:26 pm »

Do clones sleep? Have my clone wait for some of Dustsn’s clones to fall asleep and kill the sleeping clones
Sleep is not implemented so no sleeping(yet).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2020, 08:10:42 pm »

Do clones sleep? Have my clone wait for some of Dustsn’s clones to fall asleep and kill the sleeping clones
Sleep is not implemented so no sleeping(yet).
will change action, then. Thanks for clarifying

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2020, 12:53:40 am »

It's still possible for me to make a comeback. Clone, feel undefeated!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2020, 03:44:30 am »

Have my clone hide in the bunker and kill anything that gets near it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2020, 01:41:10 pm »

(NOTHING CAN STOP MEMES!)
Having imprisoned all opposing clones but king zultan's clones, go forth with all but two of my clones to capture him, dead or alive! The two that stay behind are to make sure that naturegirl and cannadian kitten stay imprisoned and thusly defeated.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 1 Round 7
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2020, 03:54:18 pm »

Match 1 round 7:
Research the power of persuasiveness
[3]You start working on persuasiveness(wonder what that will get you)3/10

It's still possible for me to make a comeback. Clone, feel undefeated!
[2]Your clone still feels defeated.

Have my clone hide in the bunker and kill anything that gets near it.
[5]You give a stout resistance, holding fast for 1 more turn, tough the bunker does take 2 damage.

(NOTHING CAN STOP MEMES!)
Having imprisoned all opposing clones but king zultan's clones, go forth with all but two of my clones to capture him, dead or alive! The two that stay behind are to make sure that naturegirl and cannadian kitten stay imprisoned and thusly defeated.
[capture: 6; hold defeated: 5] It is a pitched battle that sees King Zultan giving a stout resistance. Better luck next time. Your vat spits out another clone.

Zultan is only still alive because the bunker took all the incoming fire. Also think of changing XP gain for future matches.

Arena:
-no matter

The Canadian kitten:
-1.6XP
-1 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat

King Zultan:
-1.7XP
-1 Clones
-0.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 18hp)

Naturegirl1999:
-2.6XP
-1 Clones
-0 matter
-2 cloning vat
-persuasiveness research(3/10)

Dustan Hache:
-6.4XP
-8 Clones
-6 matter
-1 cloning vat
-turret research(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9