Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing  (Read 14922 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2020, 09:12:16 pm »

Have a clone keep trying to build a new cloning vat, 2 clones to research turrets, and remaining two clones to gather matter.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2020, 10:14:14 pm »

Have 1 clone continue researching better traps, another clone setting up and activating traps, and the rest work on the bunker

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2020, 02:48:36 am »

time for some expansionist overtures: Eight clones go to raid Zultan's matter node, killing any clones that try to stop them. The remaining two finish fixing the inoperable turret.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2020, 03:26:45 am »

Have two clones research explosives, and the rest defend the matter node.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2020, 03:42:20 pm »

Match 2, Round 3:

Code: (Map Key) [Select]
The orange hexes with black triangles are matter nodes
Each axe is a group of up to 4 clones
Each house is each players base(these will be where your bunker, cloning vat(s), and any building or structures are

Have a clone keep trying to build a new cloning vat, 2 clones to research turrets, and remaining two clones to gather matter.
[build: 2; research: 4; gather: 1]Your clone really likes to make statues instead of cloning vats. Your clones begin to research turrets(4/10). Your clones have issues with getting matter, gain 0.7 matter. Your cloning vat makes another clone.

Have 1 clone continue researching better traps, another clone setting up and activating traps, and the rest work on the bunker
[research: 1; traps: 4; bunker: 4]Your clone loses research progress due to not being in a bunker. The traps are set and active. The bunker is built(70% incoming damage has 32hp). Your cloning vat produce 1 clone.

time for some expansionist overtures: Eight clones go to raid Zultan's matter node, killing any clones that try to stop them. The remaining two finish fixing the inoperable turret.
[raid: 5, 3; turret: 1]You did 3 damage to king zultan's bunker, killed an enemy clone, and lost a clone. You did get away with 4 matter, 1.1XP gained. The clones break the last turret, somehow. Your cloning vats replace your lost clone.

Have two clones research explosives, and the rest defend the matter node.
{research: 4; defend: 4] Progress has been started on explosive research(4/20). Your bunker takes 3 damage, you loss a clone, and you kill and enemy clone, gained 1.2XP and 0.5 matter. Your cloning vat produces a clone.

Our first battle and The Canadian kitten keeps making statues.

Code: (Stats) [Select]
Arena:
5 matter nodes

The Canadian kitten:
-0XP
-6 Clones
-10.2 matter
-1 cloning vat
-2 statue(could be useful as an expensive decoy)
-bunker(takes 50% of incoming damage and has 24hp)
-turret research(4/10)
-XP Bank(0.23)

King Zultan:
-1.2XP
-6 Clones(3 armored)
-11.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 14hp)
-explosive research(4/20)
-XP Bank(0.23)

Naturegirl1999:
-0XP
-8 Clones(3 armored)
-0.7 matter
-2 cloning vat
-2 traps(set and active)
-bunker (takes 70% incoming damage and has 32hp)
-trap researched(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated)
-persuasiveness research(1/10)
-better traps research(9/20)
-XP Bank(0.23)

Dustan Hache:
-1 win
-1.1XP
-10 Clones
-33.3 matter
-1 cloning vat
-turret research(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp)
-XP Bank(4.63)

Any questions.

Edit: fixed some typos.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 03:38:57 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2020, 03:49:58 pm »

Send 1 armored clone to the central matter node to collect matter, have 1 clone continue researching better traps in the bunker, have 1 clone collect matter from the matter node near my bunker, have 2 clones building a clone vat, have 1 clone build and set more traps, and have 2 armored clones attack Dustan’s clones

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2020, 09:51:06 pm »

Have two clones keep researching turrets, 2 clones to keep building a new clone vat, and 2 clones to keep gathering.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 04:51:13 pm by The Canadian kitten »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2020, 03:34:50 am »

have 2 clones build a bunker on the matter node
Bunkers exert an area of influence 1 hex around them as they take up the entire tile, thus destroying any naturally generated structures(this includes matter nodes). With this new information do you wish to change your action?
PS. Will make this information obvious on the map by next turn.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2020, 04:07:01 am »

Have two of my clones continue to research explosives, then two more try to repair the bunker again, and the rest try to build a fence around my bunker.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2020, 08:45:46 pm »

5 clones defend against all-comers, and the other 5 ambush and capture/kill naturedgirl's clones as they draw near. We can steal the armor off them and use it ourselves.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2020, 05:24:35 pm »

Match 2, Round 4:

Code: (Map Key) [Select]
The orange hexes with black triangles are matter nodes
Each grey hex is in a zone-of-control from a bunker(gear symbol)
Each axe is a group of up to 4 clones
Each house is each players base(these will be where your bunker, cloning vat(s), and any building or structures are

Send 1 armored clone to the central matter node to collect matter, have 1 clone continue researching better traps in the bunker, have 1 clone collect matter from the matter node near my bunker, have 2 clones building a clone vat, have 1 clone build and set more traps, and have 2 armored clones attack Dustan’s clones
[center collect: 6; research: 5; base collect: 4; build(vat): 5; build(traps): 6; attack: 3]Your clone sent to the center brings back 12 matter. Better traps in close to complete(14/20). Your clone collecting matter at base brings in 6 matter. Your builders use the matter to brought in to build a cloning vat and 4 traps, the traps are also placed and were made more efficiently(.1 matter saved). The attack go strangely(see Dustan's turn).

Have two clones keep researching turrets, 2 clones to keep building a new clone vat, and 2 clones to keep gathering.
[research: 1; build: 6; gather: 3]Your researchers somehow lost some of their research notes(3/10). Your clones finally build a second cloning vat and save 0.5 matter, third time must be the charm as they say. Your gathers bring back 3 matter.

Have two of my clones continue to research explosives, then two more try to repair the bunker again, and the rest try to build a fence around my bunker.
[research: 4; repair: 6; build: 1]Your researchers double their notes(8/20). The repairs actually go through and then some(15 hp gained, 5 matter used). The fence crew instead makes a statue.

5 clones defend against all-comers, and the other 5 ambush and capture/kill naturedgirl's clones as they draw near. We can steal the armor off them and use it ourselves.
[defend: 2, 2; ambush: 1, 4]The clones sent to ambush start off forgetting to fire on the enemy and 2 of them die. They then open fire blasting the armor off the enemy clones, who then promptly retreated.

An interesting turn of events.

Code: (Stats) [Select]
Arena:
5 matter nodes

The Canadian kitten:
-0XP
-8 Clones
-6.7 matter
-2 cloning vat
-2 statue(could be useful as an expensive decoy)
-bunker(takes 50% of incoming damage and has 24hp)
-turret research(3/10)
-XP Bank(0.24)

King Zultan:
-1.2XP
-6 Clones(3 armored)
-5.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 29hp)
-explosive research(8/20)
-XP Bank(0.24)

Naturegirl1999:
-2XP
-11 Clones(1 armored)
-9.8 matter
-3 cloning vat
-6 traps(set and active)
-bunker (takes 70% incoming damage and has 32hp)
-trap researched(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated)
-persuasiveness research(1/10)
-better traps research(14/20)
-XP Bank(0.24)

Dustan Hache:
-1 win
-1.3XP
-9 Clones
-32.3 matter
-1 cloning vat
-turret research(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp)
-XP Bank(4.86)

Bunkers probably will change, I don't like the z-o-c they have or how big they are. Combat and orders might change as well.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2020, 05:55:18 pm »

Have all clones gather matter

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoin
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2020, 07:13:18 pm »

1 clone continues to research better traps
2 clones gather matter from the node closest to the bunker
2 clones gather matter from the center node
1 armored clone and 4 unarmored clones attack Dustan’s clones

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2020, 06:44:42 am »

2 Clones continue to research explosives.
3 Clones gather matter.
1 Clone builds a fence around the compound.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2020, 08:53:25 pm »

all clones attack and eliminate Naturegirl's forces, with a force of three flanking to infiltrate their bunker and seize control!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9