Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO ANCHORITE  (Read 25064 times)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO ANCHORITE
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2020, 05:01:59 pm »

Have my new followers enact my dark schemes in the holy vatican. Firstly, while the Swiss Guard is distracted by false delirium and threats, we shall take advantage of their follishness! Bring forth the dreaded Duck Lords of the Quack into the Holy See.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2020, 08:24:55 pm »

Say the following poem to get them to stop thinking those thoughts
“Consider the fact that Mary is dead, the fact that no one since her death has found her bed.
Consider the fact that in her time existed naught plastic nor a ping pong bat. Consider how old the corpse would be, would you really want to have sex with that?”

The monks listen dutifully, but don't really seem to get your point.

tell my loyal pointy stick guys our quest
we will go on a crusade to reclaim the most holy of objects
the very shiny stick
for oolf the sun god will it

praise the sun

You explain to the guards that you're looking for a shiny stick. They seem to get the general idea. Some look confused at the mention of Oolf.

A long way off, through a crowd of tourists, you catch sight of a bishop carrying what could be the stick, or at least an equally shiny one.

God will certainly hear me, even if the people on earth do not.  Sing down an angel.
5+1

Accompanied by some kind of percussion instrument next door, you sing a rap hymnal of such power and beauty that the angel Gabriel himself flies down to earth, flaming sword in hand, and visits you in your cell.

"Did you want something doing?"

THAT'S IT, SUMMON THE HOLY ANTI-CATHOLIC TRIUMVIRATE! MADE UP BY THE THE LEADERS OF THE QUAKERS, EVANGELISTS AND THAT SOUTHERN GUY WE DON'T LIKE BUT MAKES A GOOD HUMAN SHIELD

In a fit of blinding rage, you call upon the Holy Anti-Catholic triumviruate, uttering the ancient words needed to raise them from their slumber in the centre of the earth. The cell floor explodes, and three figures rise from the smoking hole: the Quaker depicted on Quaker oats boxes, an-eight foor street preacher with a megaphone loud enough to cause earthquakes, and J.D. Greear, the head of the Southern Baptist Convention, holding a shotgun.

The preacher speaks in a voice like thunder.

"Why have you summoned us here, to the stronghold of our enemies, foolish anchorite? Answer carefully, as he who raises us from our immortal slumber without good reason will be cursed with an endless plague of Jehovah's witnesses."

You accompany the legendary rap hymnals of the anchorite in the cell next to you with the unique sound of a small bed being dragged around a tiny stone cell. The two of you create an entirely new form of religious music, beautiful enough to reduce even the most profane and irreligious to tears.

All the anchorites within hearing distance collapse unconscious from religious ecstasy. Some die. You yourself go into a holy trance, seeing visions of heaven itself.

CONTINUE MY DRAG-BED-OPHONE PERFORMANCE BUT ON THE CEILING AND WITH ARMS AND LEGS BENT BACKWARD
3+1

You continue the performance, twisting your body through bizarre contortions, but bed-on-ceiling is only as incredible as bed-on-floor. Luckily, the rap hymnals of the anchorite next door improve as his lyricism and confidence grow, and the music swells into a truly divine sound.

Peering through a chink in the rock, you see the anchorite next door in conversation with the angel Gabriel himself. Huh.

FIND AND ARREST EGAN_BW

You put the entire Vatican on red alert, send out your crack security team, and turn on all the sprinklers, but you can't find hide of hair of the guy. Worse still, the rocket you fired at Luxembourg has turned around and is heading towards the Vatican.

Oh well, pray to some random Lovecraftian eldritch abomination to give me supergoose strength and psychic powers.
If the psychic powers obtained, redirect the rocket back at the Vatican, then rip my way outside. If not, skip the psychic powers bit.

You honk the forbidden names of the old ones, calling out across the Aeons, petitioning for the aid of the Time Geese. Your plea is granted, and the Eternal Honk reverberates in your ears.

You gain the strength of a thousand geese, and psychic abilities beyond the ken of goose. Through sheer force of will, you reprogram the rocket's propulsion system, directing it back towards the Vatican. You then burst through the outside of the rocket to perch on top, feathers streaming in the supersonic winds.

The laughter of the Time Geese fills your ears. You have beckoned them to this world. Nothing comes without a price.

"I haven't yet but I will!"
QUICK USE MY CHEMISTRY POWERS TO CREATE A POTION THAT LETS FAITHFUL CATHOLICS FLY.

Somehow, you create a solution that grants those who drink it the ability to fly, provided they are faithful to Catholicism. This shouldn't have been chemically possible, and all you did was mix random metal salts together, but somehow it works, and doesn't kill the people that drink it. The air fills with giggling seventy-year-old priests levitating a few metres above the ground.

This miracle grants you an audience with the Pope, to prepare for your canonisation. Anything in particular you'd like to say to him?

As an (alleged) priest, I may not have much information on what makes seduction successful, however I've seen the stray cats around the vatican!  Their seduction seems to consist of screaming bloody murder while scrabbling around on the ground.

Cats are mammals.  Humans are also mammals.

Scream bloody murder while scrabbling around on the ground, in an effort to seduce the pope and/or Devastator's angel.

You only manage seduce several stray cats that live around the Vatican and walk past your cell at night. Their lovemaking is passionate. Perhaps too passionate. They may just be trying to kill you.

Connect to the Vatican's minecraft server (which actually exists) and say naughty words like heck and frick.

You get banned within seconds, and the profanity filter stops your messages going through anyway.

Have my new followers enact my dark schemes in the holy vatican. Firstly, while the Swiss Guard is distracted by false delirium and threats, we shall take advantage of their follishness! Bring forth the dreaded Duck Lords of the Quack into the Holy See.

You cultists prepare the ritual, sacrificing a virgin upon the altar of Saint Peter's, and feasting on the bloody flesh. As the clock strikes midnight, you utter the words of oblivion, bringing about the end times. The Duck Lords of the Quack have at long last infiltrated the Holy See. Invisible beings of unimaginable size slither into the holy city from the depths of the skies, coiling their vast feathered bodies about the towers and awaiting your commands.

The last day of earth's history dawns.

Devestator, CABL, Yoink, syvarris, Angry Demon Noises, Ocra Trooper, Naturegirl and King Zultan have found Solitude.

King Zultan, Angry Demon Noises, coalboat and Yoink have achieved self-flagellation.

Coalboat and Devestator have recieved Divine Revelation.

Devestator has summoned the Angel Gabriel.

Avetruetotheimperator has summoned the dread Duck Lords of the Quack.

CABL has summoned the Time Geese.

Angry Demon Noises has summoned the Holy Anti-Catholic Triumvirate.
One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2020, 09:17:17 pm »

"Please bring salvation to the righteous and smite His enemies upon Earth, lordly messenger."

Provide any necessary musical accompaniment.

(Also, my name has an a in it, NJW.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:35:49 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2020, 09:19:48 pm »

”You are having lewd thoughts about Mary, meaning you want to have sex with her, however she is dead, turned to bones or even bone dust, and so having sex with her is impossible, so there is no need to fsntasize about having sex with a pile of bone dust, because it is useless and unhealthy and is a sin”

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2020, 09:27:15 pm »

claim the holy stick
oolf vult

then use its holy sun powers to dispel the several eldritch abominations suddenly scurrying about the place
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2020, 09:33:59 pm »

"POPE TROMBOSES OR WHATEVER IS STARTING WITH THE PAPAL BULLSHIT AGAIN AND STARTED ANOTHER CRUSADE. YOU GUYS KNOW THOSE THINGS FUCKING SUCK SO LET ME JOIN THE GANG AS THE FOURTH MEMBER AND WE CAN BURN DOWN THE VATICAN AND DESTROY THEIR VIOLENT HERETICAL BELIEFS AND ESTABLISH A NEW PEACEFUL ERA WHERE OUR VIOLENT SET OF BELIEFS ARE THE ONES EVERYONE HAS TO FOLLOW."

coalboat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2020, 09:56:34 pm »

You continue the performance, twisting your body through bizarre contortions, but bed-on-ceiling is only as incredible as bed-on-floor. Luckily, the rap hymnals of the anchorite next door improve as his lyricism and confidence grow, and the music swells into a truly divine sound.

Peering through a chink in the rock, you see the anchorite next door in conversation with the angel Gabriel himself. Huh.

"THAT'S NOT GABRIEL! THAT'S GLABREZU!"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2020, 10:00:42 pm »

"THAT'S NOT GABRIEL! THAT'S GLABREZU!"
Your words become true. Gabriel forms I to Glabrezu
Glabrezu is a god of death, and he has come for you

coalboat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2020, 10:14:18 pm »

Your words become true. Gabriel forms I to Glabrezu
Glabrezu is a god of death, and he has come for you

hehe what is "forms I" though?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2020, 10:16:20 pm »

Supposed to be forms into. Autocorrect is being stupid/not working

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2020, 12:10:08 am »

((Damn, it's only the fourth turn, and we've already caused apocalypse))

Honk so loudly, that the entire world will hear it. Let them hear how the impending doom approaches!
Jump off the rocket and fly towards soon-to-be-destroyed Vatican.
Once in the Vatican, search for the Pope and bite him in the dick.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2020, 12:26:13 am »

Sees giant monsters attacking the Vatican.

IN THE SERVICE OF HEAVEN

PROTECT THE HOLY LINE

NO CAPITULATION, ANNIHILATION
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2020, 01:56:08 am »

AH, SCREW IT.

LET'S START OVER AND MAKE THE WHOLE THING A COMIC BOOK GRAPHIC NOVEL, INSTEAD
REPLACE TROUBLESOME HOTEL DIALOGUE SCENE WITH WILD GUNFIGHT... ER, SPEARFIGHT? MAYBE JUST GIVE THEM ALL CROSSBOWS? -- INSTEAD. I'M THINKIN' LESS JACK CHICK, MORE ROB LIEFELD. LET'S GIVE JUDAS AN EYEPATCH WITH A SKULL ON IT AND HAVE BALTHAZAR MAKE APPEARANCE WITH DUAL UZIS   

PRESS-GANG CARDINAL INTO DOING INKS AND LETTERS SINCE HE'S STILL HERE. HE NEEDS TO IMMERSE HIMSELF IN WORK
(GOD'S WORK!) TO LET MIND REACH BEST SOLUTION TO HIS PROBLEMS ON ITS OWN, AFTER ALL. REMIND HIM OF THAT IF NEED CONVINCING       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2020, 02:12:08 am »

First thank him, then ask him if there are any more potions I should create to help the faithful.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2020, 12:47:33 pm »

frick you OP for giving me a 1 and misspelling my username in the same post.

YOU.

MUST.

SUFFER.

>For an action, I'll decide that it's time to use alts to bypass the ban.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 08:54:25 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16