Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO ANCHORITE  (Read 25042 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO ANCHORITE
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2020, 10:54:32 pm »

Become the cloistered king of the stone snakes.  Use them for good.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2020, 12:56:35 am »

...Wait, isn't the warp like outside the Materium? Like an alternate universe? Aren't we uh, supposed to not be affected by those devices? But wait, the warp's formed by the emotional thoughts, but we're also outside of time, like the whole point of the Warp is that there's no actual rules. How would some techno garbage even make a rule like that...Unless, its not really preventing time travel and timeline quackery, but psychically preventing use through the subconscious. Therefore, the concept of "Time travel" is now universally agreed to be impossible, leading to the Warp Not being able to work. Or Tzeentch forgot that by basically having a monopoly on time travel, we technically can do anything with time...Ugh, this is getting confusing.
Also, wait, escape into this dimension? Escape into the materium? Wut. I thought we were supposed to subsume the materium into The warp, or just get all the mortals to really commit change so that all the other chaos gods are subsumed and...Wait, aren't they doing this already? Causing change and chaos throughout time itself?
Damn it, sometimes even being a literal representation of maniacal plotting and chaotic change really isn't enough to parse what your goals actually are. Or how you failed.
Call up some other interdimensional plotters and planners to parse out what the fuck's going on. It's really confusing, and due to being stuck in time out, I don't really have anything else to do. I don't even know why I wanted to do the Quail wars, like wasn't that supposed to defeat the Time Gease and the Duck lords? They got destroyed anyways. Ugh, this is going to be long.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 05:48:48 pm by Avetruetotheimperator »

coalboat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2020, 02:00:55 am »

PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY UNDERSEA UNTIL 70% OF EARTH IS COVERED BY HOLY WATER
RESUME POSTMORTEM ANCHORISM IN THE TITANIC

edit:THE TITANIC MONASTERY IS MAINTAINED BY TAPIR BOILERMEN SKELETONS
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 02:10:10 am by coalboat »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2020, 05:58:43 am »

Go to the distant continent of North America and spread the glory of MY SCIENTIFIC GENIUS to everyone there and revolutionize all of the Americas with the power of SCIENCE!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2020, 08:58:45 am »

Just honk and harass a random group of people. We might not control Manchester just yet, but we still gotta uphold our attitude.

Oh shit, this is the last turn! Establish a goose mafia in Manchester's outskirts, then take over the city when humans show any weakness!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:59:03 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 23, 2020, 03:41:10 pm »

You close your eyes and pretend it's not happening. The Time Geese then apparently decide to see if the frankly rather ill-concieved space vessel you're on will actually work, given that modern rocket technology has been replaced by attempts to achieve escape velocity through centrifugal force. Naturally, nobody actually wants to risk their lives on the massive brick sphere designed to be hurled into space by a dynamo, so nobody gets on, and you're left undisturbed.

Unbelievably, instead of slicing the vessel in half, or breaking free and rolling away across the country, the dynamo actually picks up the brick spaceship you're in and launches it into space. Somehow, the change in velocity doesn't break it or you, and you soar away into a nice low orbit. So now you're in an airtight brick sphere with plentiful supplies of water, food and oxygen, in space. Is that Alt-F4 enough?

Yes.

it's over

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 24, 2020, 12:52:40 am »

The next turn will be the last one.

RETREAT BACK INTO RELIGIOUS SECLUSION, LIGHT LOTS OF CANDLES AND PRAY THAT THE ABOVE IS NOT SO       

REGARDLESS WHETHER PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED, ALSO ORDER ART SUPPLIES AND REPRISE MY IDEA OF BADASS SERIES OF BIBLICAL COMIC BOOKS/GRAPHIC NOVELS, REINVENTING MAIN CHARACTERS AS HARDBITTEN SUPERHEROES LADEN WITH RIPPLING MUSCLES AND HAVE GRATUITOUSLY VIOLENT SCENES SUCH AS ONE WHERE JESUS SPEAR-TACKLES PONTIUS PILATE THROUGH A SKYLIGHT

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2020, 12:39:35 pm »

Continue to corrupt whatever remains of the vatican into Buddhism, through the method of feline seduction.  And the pope.  The pope will probably be the most useful tool here, but don't forget the cats.

oh fuck you

i thought it would be the final turn
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2020, 12:42:12 pm »

Continue to corrupt whatever remains of the vatican into Buddhism, through the method of feline seduction.  And the pope.  The pope will probably be the most useful tool here, but don't forget the cats.

oh fuck you

what’s wrong? According to NJW, it is the final turn

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2020, 02:10:45 pm »

Eh, so this still exists. Right, final turn this week then.
One wheel short of a wagon

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2020, 01:29:38 am »

-snip-

oh fuck you

what’s wrong? According to NJW, it is the final turn

0cra was mad because I bumped the thread after it not moving for over a week.  He expected NJW posting the finale, but it was me, syv.

He'll probably be mad that I'm now doing it again.

coalboat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2020, 01:32:10 am »

He'll probably be mad that I'm now doing it again.

I'M MAD AT SYVARRIS TOO

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2020, 01:33:36 am »

"We're all mad here."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile