Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE]  (Read 866 times)

Brabygg

• Bay Watcher
  • unknown frozen plant substance
    • View Profile
[LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE]
« on: March 31, 2020, 01:24:17 am »

How do I get the [LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE] tag to work? According to the wiki, it's supposed to make the creature it's attached to be playable in adventure mode, but whenever I try, it's not showing up in the race selection. I've tried both editing existing worlds and making new worlds, it's never there. Help?
Quote from: Lytha
...dwarves rolling through the corridors in the shape of amorphous, obese globs of fat don't quite seem to be as much of a good thing as dwarves running around with a "very tough" line in their description though.
Generation 2: Add this phrase to your signature, but replace one word in it with one of its synonyms. BETTER social experiment.

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
Re: [LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE]
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:07:09 am »

[LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE] Let you play as the creature if it joins a civilization, what you want is [OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE] which will let you play as the creature even if there is none of your creature in the game. If I remember right, long time since I didn't player nor modded

Brabygg

• Bay Watcher
  • unknown frozen plant substance
    • View Profile
Re: [LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE]
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 06:10:51 am »

Oookay, I can't test it at the moment, but when I can, I'll check.
Quote from: Lytha
...dwarves rolling through the corridors in the shape of amorphous, obese globs of fat don't quite seem to be as much of a good thing as dwarves running around with a "very tough" line in their description though.
Generation 2: Add this phrase to your signature, but replace one word in it with one of its synonyms. BETTER social experiment.