Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Toady, please stay safe and at home  (Read 1497 times)

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
  • JAGIELSKI is PERFECTION
    • View Profile
    • Jagielski Gaming YT channel
Toady, please stay safe and at home
« on: March 31, 2020, 05:04:20 pm »

In these times, it's really important to us that you will take care about yourself and your family first and only secondly about the game. Your health should be your #1 priority over the coming months and I hope that you won't get the sickness that seems to be going around.

With that in mind, please don't push yourself if you don't feel well. We'll understand if the premium version will be pushed back due to the coronavirus outbreak. Take care and rest. A dead Toad is a Toad that can'r code, so please keep that in mind and stay healthy.

Same goes to Meph/Mayday and any Kitfox employees that come across this post.
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy Diggy hole, diggy diggy hole.

If I say something funny, don't ask if you can sig it. Just do it (though credit me).

Silverwing235

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toady, please stay safe and at home
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 05:43:43 pm »

In these times, it's really important to us that you will take care about yourself and your family first and only secondly about the game. Your health should be your #1 priority over the coming months and I hope that you won't get the sickness that seems to be going around.

With that in mind, please don't push yourself if you don't feel well. We'll understand if the premium version will be pushed back due to the coronavirus outbreak. Take care and rest. A dead Toad is a Toad that can't code, so please keep that in mind and stay healthy.

Same goes to Meph/Mayday and any Kitfox employees that come across this post.

Don't mind me, just thought I'd take the step of colouring in for visibility, as you probably understand from another thread.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 07:55:21 pm »

Here's his reply:

Quote from: Pillbo
3. You're close to the US epicenter of the virus. How are things where you're living? Are you and your family ok?

Pillbo: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=169696.msg8116870#msg8116870

3. We are okay so far.  We've been staying inside since before the state-wide order came down, but there's always a risk getting groceries etc., and the US has hardly seen the worst of it yet.  There's inadequate testing, but we suspect a few relatives had it so far (and recovered), and I just learned a few friends are also sick.  People in the part of Washington where I'm at are taking things at least semi-seriously overall, so hopefully our curve etc. will be as alright as possible at this point.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 07:39:31 pm »

(removed a political derail)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!