Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Clay of Five (Last Walk In A World Of Clay). [Interactive Story]  (Read 4576 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Clay of Five (Last Walk In A World Of Clay). [Interactive Story]
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2020, 04:19:00 pm »

Shape a nearby boulder into a little blob person! We shall name it Clyde.
Having done this, try the door and see what lies therein.

+1, everyone needs a Clyde.
+1, let’s have Clyde come with us so he doesn’t get killed by the whatever it is

Also let “Clyde” pick his/her name

+1 Also grab the shovel that's next to the door.
due to GM mistake, you haven't picked up the shovel. If you still want to do it, you can do it next turn, alongside whatever you ment to do with it, to make up for the delay.
A lot of the world around you looks to be hardened, and completely immutable. The boulders are the only malleable clay you have access to here.
You build yourself a Clyde. It has something of a dopy smile, and doesn't seem very intelligent.. or talkative, but it's certainly a Clyde.

As you finish constructing the Clyde, you notice you feel a little weaker. It seems you can't just construct these things willy nillie, there is a price to pay for everything.

excuse the lower quality of the player character. I'm not skilled enough to make you guys a fabulous model at such a small scale.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 04:20:55 pm by MoonyTheHuman »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2020, 05:09:59 am »

Lets leave Clyde to do its own thing for a minute while we climb up on the roof of the house and get that thing that looks like it might be a key, also grab the shovel.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2020, 07:34:41 pm »

Lets leave Clyde to do its own thing for a minute while we climb up on the roof of the house and get that thing that looks like it might be a key, also grab the shovel.
Can't update yet, need more opinions. Sorry! Hopefully another person or two pitches in.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2020, 07:44:05 pm »

If key is key, then grab key. Grab shovel regardless.

Approach our Clyde, and bow in its general direction. "Greetings and salutations, young Clyde! I am Bucephalus the Mad, your humble--" look up with a zebraic grin-- "and magnificent creator. With my own two hands I have brought you to being, and the honor of your naming I now leave to your own redoubtable judgement."

Rise, with a genial sort of smile. "Tell me, young Clyde: by what name am I to refer to your person?"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2020, 07:50:21 pm »

Approach our Clyde, and bow in its general direction. "Greetings and salutations, young Clyde! I am Bucephalus the Mad, your humble--" look up with a zebraic grin-- "and magnificent creator. With my own two hands I have brought you to being, and the honor of your naming I now leave to your own redoubtable judgement."

Rise, with a genial sort of smile. "Tell me, young Clyde: by what name am I to refer to your person?"

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2020, 02:30:20 am »

+1
+1 This is better than my thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2020, 02:44:36 am »

I mean, it starts with your thing! It just... kinda spirals from there.  :P
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important