Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 10: IC Thread!  (Read 8518 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 10: IC Thread!
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2023, 12:17:47 pm »

"Nothing wrong with wishing for peace and quiet." Gunther let out a deep sigh.

"Cecilia?"

"Yes?"

"Please be careful."

"I will. Don't worry."

Three days later...

The distant murmur of the Sea could be heard from between the trees long before Cecilia and her guards cleared the forest on their left side. The brick-laced High Road now was opening for a splendid view of the vast, dark blue expanse. To the north and west, the clear sky and bright sunlight allowed the group to see that the coast was dotted with small forests, windmills, flower fields and villages as far as the eye could see.

Cecilia stopped her pegasus in middle of the road, and then turned it to approach the cliff's edge. From top of her mount, she stared out towards the horizon, a tiny dot of a ship barely visible at the thin border between the planes.

"The Golden Gulf, huh..." She inhaled deeply.

"We live so close to the sea, yet this is, as far as I remember, third time ever I see it."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2023, 08:47:54 am »

"My mother used to fly out over the Gulf sometimes. She always told me that the winds out there were like nothing you'd ever see on land."

Stefan reigns in his own pegasus, Flash.

"I've never flown it, though."
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2023, 04:11:51 pm »

Nuallán, much like a sizable number of the party, was also horseback. His baroque breed horse had a well-groomed red chestnut coat with full mane and tail. They also displayed elegant pacing, like they'd been trained for dressage, despite carrying saddlebags with the noble archer's supplies.

"It must be interesting to ride the clouds rather than the ground. How much of an issue is rain?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2023, 12:27:26 pm »

"There's only a couple of things I love more."

"Rain's a real problem. It's not pleasant to fly in, and if you wander into the clouds you can't see at all."
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2023, 06:28:03 pm »

"Perhaps not surprising, but I saw things saying riding into storm clouds is very dangerous, and not just because of the winds. I've read accounts of pegasus riders who got caught in storm clouds coming out covered in ice until their mounts couldn't bear the weight."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2023, 12:24:42 am »

"That sounds most unpleasant. Horses can already be quite fussy, it's a wonder pegasi are still able to fly with a rider at all."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2023, 09:00:07 am »

"Yeah, if you don't pay attention you can get yourself into pretty bad trouble flying. But it's not all bad, pegasi are pretty sturdy animals, even if they might not look it."

He pats Flash on the neck.

"I wouldn't ever give it up, though, even for the world. There's nothing quite like catching an updraft and watching the whole world go small below you, just you and the pegasus alone in the winds and the clouds.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2023, 11:47:49 pm »

"Have you ever fallen off a pegasus, even if flying low?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]