Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rollers Block?  (Read 467 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rollers Block?
« on: April 21, 2020, 07:56:18 pm »

Did not see one on this forum but in Roll to Dodge and well felt like posting so people can brain storm here too.

My plans: 2 more adventures in Monster Hunter then axing it.
Actually reply to Dungeon Crisis, Forbidden Mage, Blood of Heroes and Start Magi.

Future plans:

A Community game. I have:

Orbiter 2.0
Under the Surface 2.0
Pangaea 2.0
The Colony:
Prophets of the Wastes.

In the Community game format instead of being community leaders, everyone is a individual and must use resources within said community and make/research more. So no longer a supreme leader, more like a anarchy society where everyone pulls their weight, in crazy situations. And I roll for effects and will not be a PC in those.

Aside that, X Com but medieval style, and had idea for Tomb Space 2.0 ( this time 18 sides and more super powers and plot.)

As for people being in charge of a community or Leader role.

Monster Corps: Head of a army, that grows, trains and uses lab made critters in combat

Marauders: Space mercenary sim. In control of a carrier, hire and use troopers. A universe where no alien invaders, just humans killing each other, across space.

Suggestion Game:

Outsider: Using story plot generator for intro of 6 beginnings and 6 processes, with six stage sets (666. It’s a joke) You are a lone human in a corner of galaxy that has no idea where or what Earth is. Enjoy not dying!

Set up so far yeah of the revival age of my ideas.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Rollers Block?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 03:30:46 pm »

land wars 3 kthx
it's over