Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 79959 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2020, 10:22:02 pm »

John would kill to get a bowl worth of milk, so he shall find a gun

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2020, 10:36:14 pm »

join the guy trying to go on a quest, maybe i can get milk
"I would like to join your quest"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2020, 10:46:14 pm »

Name: Thain-I mean...Juainos.
Description: A giant purple man who isn't just a time-traveling Thainos using a fake mustache and a big mariachi hat
Why do you want milk? To not infiltrate and defeat the Milkvengers before they undo my plan. And I will not then proceed use the Infinity Milks to turn the entire universe into milk before drinking everything and becoming a cosmic god.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 10:48:00 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2020, 10:59:03 pm »

Frustrated, Luis kicks a pile of profusely bleeding books, a common defense method used by arcane authors to protect their secrets.

"An occultist without any occult... Just an ist. Luis looks around in complete dismay and frustration as he mumbles to himself, but then he notices, under the pile of bleeding tomes, a glint of steel. You always were lucky, weren't you? Well, I'm going to need a lot more juice than you to get this done, but at least it's a start.

Luis collects what he can from his ritual chambers, and sits down at his work desk, which is covered in books, not all entirely bloody. He then tries to recover whatever occult knowledge, spells, and leads he can from memory and whatever remaining texts he can salvage.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:The End Times
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2020, 01:00:18 am »

Ah! A MIGHTY AXE! Clearly, the bearer of this MIGHTY AXE is a noble warrior of excellent taste!

GUNTHAR HORNHELM briefly considers engaging the noble warrior in glorious combat, taking the MIGHTY AXE from him by force. GUNTHAR first opts to engage the noble warrior in amiable discourse, in hopes of learning where another such MIGHTY AXE might be found.

GUNTHAR HORNHELM enters the NEARBY BAR, and seeks out the ODDLY DRESSED STRANGER therein.

In a MAJESTICALLY CRACKED VOICE, Gunthar speaks: "GREETINGS! I am GUNTHAR HORNHELM, HONORABLE WARRIOR of the NORTHERN WASTES! GUNTHAR HORNHELM sees you bear a MIGHTY AXE! GUNTHAR would like to know where he might find A SIMILAR MIGHTY AXE!"

"Failing this, GUNTHAR will CHALLENGE you to GLORIOUS COMBAT for THE AXE YOU NOW BEAR!"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2020, 04:56:34 am »

Hi Shaun, I’m Rana. You met me back at the Moloko when I was only an incorporeal sphere
Say a somewhat disturbed hello, and comment positively on Rana’s significant growth. Seek out the familiar individual planning an adventure and express a desire to join him.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2020, 05:02:40 am »

"What do you need adventurers for? I think I might be interested."

Say the line above.
Agree to his requests, but he'll owe me a favor upon me completing the task(s).
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2020, 05:04:43 am »

Hi Shaun, I’m Rana. You met me back at the Moloko when I was only an incorporeal sphere
Say a somewhat disturbed hello, and comment positively on Rana’s significant growth. Seek out the familiar individual planning an adventure and express a desire to join him.
join Shaun in the adventuring
If Shoun can join you, can I?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 11:01:38 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2020, 06:33:30 am »

"A quest sounds like something fun to do, but in order to quest you must have a weapon, and I lost mine getting to where I am currently, and I don't even know why I came to this planet in the first place because it sucks, I mean look at it everyone's dead or dying, this is probably the governments fault."
So my first order of business is to buy a handgun of some kind.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2020, 10:45:24 am »

Binge-watch the DVD's until I fall asleep.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2020, 12:55:42 pm »

To Joey: "A giant demonic lizard skeleton man. I can work with that, welcome aboard."

Shaun and Rana: "Ah, hello... totally unknown strangers I'm meeting just now for the first time ever. Yes, I would be happy to have you two on my team."

Joshua: "We're going out to find something that will make the whole Thainos thing as if it never happened. And, of course, everyone will get their payment in the end. I believe that even milk might be up for negotiations... if this goes well.

Gunthar: "A mighty... what? Or... oh, hold on, I think I read a book that was something like this. The Ingenious Gentleman... yes, that was it, so how did they... ah, ok.

Adam covered his face with his hand like a mask, before dramatically removing it in an overly theatrical motion.

"Well met GUNTHAR HORNHELM, HONORABLE WARRIOR of the NORTHERN WASTES!" He shouted in an overly theatrical and overly loud manner, in a frankly terrible Danish accent, "I am BRAGI BODDASON, GRAND POET of the SOUTHERN ISLES! My MIGHTY AXE is enchanted so only members of the BODDASON bloodline may wield it, but I beleive I have a similar MIGHTY AXE within my PANTS OF MANY POSKETS."

Adam reached into his cargo pants, saying a little prayer in Old Norse while he did so "Tyr ek kalltilr þú, gefþessir maðr einn boløx." He then proceeded to create pull out a double-bladed battle-axe, with a shaft of black ash wood, with one blade a crimson red, seemingly giving off a glow of heat, and the other an icy blue, dripping with condensation.

"BEHOLD THE AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP only to be weilded by the MIGHTIEST WARRIOR!" he had returned to his terrible viking impression, "GUNTHAR HORNHELM prove yourself to be MIGHTIEST WARRIOR and join me on my most honorable quest!"

He then turned to the others.

"Would anyone else like a weapon? I believe I have some more."

P.S. Axe is enchanted against friendly fire. I do not trust this guy not to try to hurt a teammate while delusional.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2020, 01:06:19 pm »

I already have claws and talons, I think I’m good weapons wise, what say you, Shaun?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2020, 01:38:00 pm »

I’ll do without. What are the specifics of this adventure, may I ask, unfamiliar “Human”?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2020, 07:43:42 pm »

Code: [Select]
#access.network/broken
 >link.path/nyan/milk
... path-unavailable
.exe|recode-links: 01001101 01001001 01001100 01001011 00001010 01000001 01100010 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110100 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00001010 01000100 01100101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01110100 00100000 01000010 01110010 01101111 01101011 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010000 01100001 01110100 01101000 01110011
... program-compiled
.exe|find-remnants<folder-nyan/milk
... program-executed/stored
.exe|run-program-check/find-remnants
Quote from: Actual actions being done
Open up the broken network, access the broken registry, then compile a search and note program, noting broken links that would normally go/read somewhere, and pruning active links connected to the detection of Milk Remnants via the carbon footprint sample exe.wcat/cisternrecorded for perusal and later use.
Log that compiled program into the local network path 'nya/milk' of exe.wcat/cistern, and execute it to detect other such Remenants.

I can then use that to gather together links for a False Network.(Next Action) Fun. Though don't expect the code to make any real sense other than keeping to a theme.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 07:45:51 pm by TricMagic »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2020, 08:31:02 pm »

Go to the local tavern to put up a job posting, requesting some support for going to do investigations at the Florence Memorial. I don't want any unnecessary surgery. Make sure it contains details on my reasoning for going to make the trip.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34