Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 80422 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 29
« Reply #465 on: June 12, 2020, 12:50:38 am »

Turn 29

(Init:Thainos, Adam, Joshua, Slash, Ssarscel, Shaun.)
(I did adjust the order of actions just for what I considered a better story, but they were judged based on this order.)
Cower and attempt to will myself home.
Oh noes, if only he had a way to teleport people and or things Oh wait.

Thainos cleches his fist and teleports Sscarcel or whashisname to him via magic portal before sucker punching him and taking hia thumb drive.

5, 1 vs 3
Sneak attack Thainos by throwing my cowboy spurs at his back and head.
6 vs 4
Find an auxiliary control room, and switch control to it. Land on the tallest building in Genericville, link the external doorway of the TARDIS to the control room in which stands Thainos, and slowly shift the gravity of thst control room to tip towards the exit. Send a voice recording to the room, yelling Push Thainos out! If any of th’ rest of youse fall out, I’ll come back in th’ future t’ break yer fall!
1+1 for hat, +1 for living here for six years.
Pull out another powerful artifact to defeat thainos with!
Adam reached out to the power of the Doom Mug Milk

"Hello, Doom Mug Milk. I'd like to remind you of who I am. I am Angelo and Diablo. I am Adam Simon. I am Nephilim. I am the guy who has destroyed your stupid vessel so many times now it isn't even funny anymore. In conclusion I own your ass so teleport yourself to me or else."

Get the space milk to teleport itself out of Thainos's glove and to me.
(Mariachi Drone:Attack Adam)
6+1 vs 3+1

Thainos clenches his fist and opens a quick portal to reach Ssarscel and the Infinity Milk scans. The chupacabra looks up in utter horror to see the Mad Titan staring him down. Thainos hurls down a gloved fist to quickly crush Ssarcel and reclaim his destiny. Ssarscel yelps and throws up his hands to defend himself. Thainos looks on with confusion and a hint of respect as Ssarscel's natural chupacabra strength instinctually takes hold, allowing him to hold Thainos' fist in place for a moment. Thainos raises his other fist to punch again, but then a pair of hurled cowboy spurs implant themselves in his back. Thainos whips around to see Joshua standing in the door of the TARDIS, as Ssarscel clings to the Glove out of sheer panic. As the Titan and Joshua approach each other, Ssarscel desperately wishes he could be where he was a few minutes ago, when things were safe. As he does so, his hand is gripping the Doom Milk. A portal opens and Ssarscel drops to a point elsewhere in the universe.

Back on the TARDIS, Adam tries appealing directly to the Doom Milk. "Hello, Doom Mug Milk. I'd like to remind you of who I am. I am Angelo and Diablo. I am Adam Simon. I am Nephilim. I am the guy who has destroyed your stupid vessel so many times now it isn't even funny anymore. In conclusion I own your ass so teleport yourself to me or else." What replies can barely be called a consciousness. It is more of a pure urge to destroy and devastate, devoid of any real self-awareness beyond a ferocious will to destroy and an awareness of its proper wielder. "NEPHILIM? WHO ARE YOU? THE ONLY TRUE MASTER IS ATHATH. WHERE ARE THEY? WHY IS THIS NOT FALLING? BRING DEATH FOR ATHATH! BRING DESTRUCTION FOR ATHATH!" As Adam considers how to communicate with the entity, the mariachi drone lands on his head and bursts into flames.

Slash Ashford has another trick up his sleeve. From his pack, he draws the Sword of the Mountain Troll. This massive blade requires a great deal of effort and secrets to acquire. First, he had to train pigeons for a wastelander. When that was done, he was given a blue pigeon, which he showed to one of the Dairy Queen's satyrs in order to get the chance to trade medicine for a woodcutter's saw. Consulting his guides, Slash knew to trade that saw to a craftsman in Manchester for a broken sword. Then, he climbed Mount Washington, braving deadly spiders for the chance to talk to the Mountain Troll. The Mountain Troll knew how to repair the sword, but his eyes were irritated by the dust of the Doom Mug. Slash went back to Manchester and captured a frog in order to make for special eyedrops. Once that was done, Slash was able to work his way up the mountain again, speak to the Mountain Troll, and finally convince it to reforge the broken sword. Finally, Slash had acquired the great and terrible power of the Sword of the Mountain Troll, the mightiest blade in all the wastes.

Slash drew the sword with a bone-chilling shiiing and a flourish, which unfortunately gave Thainos enough warning to notice what was coming and snap the blade in his hands. Oh well.

Shaun goes looking for an auxiliary control room, but Thainos guesses what he's up to as soon as he locates one and slams a boot down on the main control panel, keeping the controls locked to that room for now.

Far away, Ssarscel drops out of the portal in the dust of the last place he felt at all safe, the wreck of the Moloko. Perhaps his sense of safety doesn't last long, however. An intimidating metallic figure slowly clanks out of the ship's corpse.

"Hello. We really need to talk, Ssarscel."

Throw the lance to the side and charge to Yoink with my fists.
WIELD UNICORN HORN POINT-DOWNWARDS, KNIFE-FIGHTER STYLE   

CIRCLE ADAM UNTIL I SEE OPPORTUNITY, THEN LUNGE. MAYBE WHILE HE DISTRACTED BY PARTICULARLY GRIM, BRUTAL BIT OF BLACKENED UKULELE RIFFAGE PLAYING IN DISTANCE? TRY AND STICK IT SOMEWHERE PAINFUL AND/OR VITAL   
BLOCK ANY STRIKES WITH FREE HAND, MAYBE TRY AND GRAB WRIST IF HAVE THE CHANCE   

(You don't really have a free hand anymore, but I get the idea.)
Yoink vs Adam:3 vs 3+2
Unicorn vs Yoink:2 vs 6+1

The duel begins. Adam throws away his weapon and charges Yoink with reckless fury. Yoink takes a more cautious approach, dodging back, brandishing the horn in his remaining hand, and waiting for an opening. It finally comes when Adam throws a punch a bit too hard, which Yoink dodges and takes the opening to stab Adam in the back with the horn. As Yoink starts to twist, the Unicorn's patience runs dry. The now hornless unicorn rushes at Yoink, foam from her snapping jaws adding to the gore streaked across her white pelt. Yoink reacts just in time, pulling the horn back and gashing the Unicorn with her own horn. The Unicorn, Adam, and Yoink circle the battlefield. All three know that their various injuries have begun to add up. In all likelihood, their next actions will decide the outcome of the battle.

"Fuck you, I've hated the government way longer and way more that you have, and I only took over the being the president so I could steal all their secrets!"
Shoot him in the chest with the AR rifle I got, if that fails head but him and try to stab him with my antler.

5+1

The anarchist ignores your declaration and raises his machete again, forgetting the old saying about knives and gunfights. You dodge the swing, pull your rifle, and put a good number of bullets into his chest. The anarchist stumbles back against the fine wooden wall of your chambers and slides dead to the floor. A moment later, your robot servants burst into the room and realize what's happened. They apologize profusely, saying that it's really unacceptable that the Secret Service hasn't reported for duty in six years, 3 months, and 14 days. They drag the corpse away to the incinerator, leaving you to finish deciding what to do with the Sacred Cow.

Pick up the cow and fly super high, then drop the cow, hopefully killing it from fall damage
4 Blocked by Gunthar.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just wanted to say this isn’t an actual spoiler. Anyone can read it.

Ah yeah, thanks... I forgot actual spoilers were a thing here.  :-X

Why-- I am in your service, milady.

The AXE of GINNUNGAGAP. A demigod's toy, called from the ćther to placate the jabbering of a lunatic.
A demigod's toy-- but the lunatic believed. The lunatic believed, and the toy became something more. An artifact. A paradox.
It crackles now, in the hand of GUNTHAR. It cackles now, in the hand of GUNTHAR.

Rictus grimace.

An age-cracked yell against the howling wind.
"HONORED COMPATRIOT! You have taken up a fool's errand-- turn from its course, or suffer the WRATH and STEEL of GUNTHAR!"

And GUNTHAR HORNHELM grips tightly the AXE of GINNUNGAGAP, poised to CLEAVE aught that should threaten his BOVINE LIEGE!

If the cow is allowed to live, she will create Kalpas of chaos and destruction
GUNTHAR vs Rana:6+1 vs 1+1
Eldritch creatures vs GUNTHAR:5 vs 5+1

GUNTHAR listens to Auđumbla, and Rana listens to her Eldritch allies.

"HONORED COMPATRIOT! You have taken up a fool's errand-- turn from its course, or suffer the WRATH and STEEL of GUNTHAR!"

"If the cow is allowed to live, she will create Kalpas of chaos and destruction"

With that, Rana swoops down to kill the Cow Auđumbla, to the warbling cheers of the Eldritch creatures. Auđumbla lowers her eyes in acceptance, but then the Axe of the Ginnungagap flashes forth in her defense. Rana is hurled back, her host spilling a trail of blood. GUNTHAR takes his place between Rana and Auđumbla, a maddened and unshakeable rictus grimace on his face. The Eldritch creatures swarm down to defend Creator Rana, flapping and hurtling around GUNTHAR. The riders plop to the ground and abandon their shapes, revealing themselves to be small shoggoths as they attack. As GUNTHAR wages MIGHTY BATTLE against the monsters, Auđumbla approaches Rana. She doesn't show any signs of hostility.

"Rana, I don't know exactly what those things told you, but I know what they're like. Whatever they promised you, it's a lie. You said that they accused me of spawning chaos and destruction. You must understand, by their standards, that means any world not under the absolute control of the Eldritch mind."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 27
« Reply #466 on: June 12, 2020, 07:12:36 am »

Possess Thainos

My action just got lost in the Chaos/Time Stream?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 12, 2020, 07:26:43 am »

"Now that that asshole is dead I'd better go around and make sure there aren't any more of them lurking around, and once they're all dead I can finally go to where I wanted to without having to worry about being potentially stabbed by some dickhead."
Check every room for stowaways with my rifle at the ready to kill any I find, then have the robots fly this thing to Area 51.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 27
« Reply #468 on: June 12, 2020, 08:32:18 am »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 12, 2020, 01:41:07 pm »

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, I was going to snap myself into a cosmic entity but it seems I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way. The chugging way!"

Thainos chugs the milk he got from the processor for a boost and snaps his fingers, portaling the thumb drive to his hands before shoving it in the processor and putting his mouth bellow where the milk comes from, greedily drinking the Infinite Dearies like a cosmic fratboy drinks soda straight from the machine.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 08:58:40 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 12, 2020, 01:50:05 pm »

They are going to teach me how to use the milk to create new life, and new planets. This will likely be done with the Infinity Dairies.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 12, 2020, 02:12:02 pm »

Run back to the main control room, apologise to the TARDIS, and smash something against the Console to damage it, force an emergency landing, and cause some chaos. Then run.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 02:15:38 pm by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 12, 2020, 07:02:35 pm »

"New life, yea-- at the expense of the countless voices of this world!" GUNTHAR swings madly with the AXE of GINNUNGAGAP as he speaks, carving his way back to his liege as best he may. "That is demigod thinking, FELL SPIRIT, and GUNTHAR HORNHELM will not allow it!"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 12, 2020, 08:48:09 pm »

Alright, change of pace. Use my enhanced neanderthal power to interupt and defeat thainos. Leveling up and taking those albish boxing lessons must have been worth something...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 12, 2020, 10:25:05 pm »

It was good being a friend, but it seems here we part ways
Slash the cow apart, if Gunthar's in the way, slash him too

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 13, 2020, 12:33:02 am »

BACK OFF AGAIN AND CONTINUE CIRCLING, READY TO DEFEND SELF WITH HORN-STABS       

"JUST GIVE UP! WHAT EVEN IS YOUR ENDGAME, HERE? YOU KNOW THE DAIRY QUEEN IS JUST USING YOU, RIGHT?! WHAT'S YOUR REWARD GONNA BE WHEN SHE RUNS OUT OF DIRTY WORK FOR YOU TO DO, REALISTICALLY...? THINK ABOUT IT! OR DIE, I GUESS. THAT WORKS, TOO."   

IF ABOVE WORDS FAIL TO CONVINCE ADAM TO CHILL TF OUT, WAIT FOR PERFECT MOMENT AND LAUNCH LAST-DITCH ATTACK: POWERSLIDE UNDER WOUNDED UNICORN, SLICING OPEN ITS BELLY WITH THE HORN AS I GO. THEN THROW A PANCREAS OR OTHER GROSS ORGAN AT ADAM, DISTRACT HIM LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO CLOSE DISTANCE   

FINISH HIM OFF QUICK AND CLEAN, WITH A UNICORN HORN THROUGH EYE   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 13, 2020, 03:57:10 am »

Stay collected and wait for Thainos to open his mouth. Once the mouth is opened, shoot into the mouth from the flare gun ASAP.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 13, 2020, 05:47:29 am »

use eldricht sorcery to activate the magical properties of the unicorn horn thus making it heal damage in place of causing it.

"I am just wiping the Okapi hybrids because they shouldn't exist. I will burn the other bridges once I get to them"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 13, 2020, 10:46:05 am »

"...I can work with this."

"Doom mug milk, hey, Thainos, the guy who you are on the hand of, killed ATHATH, and he did it happily. Don't you want revenge on him?"

Convince the milk to turn against Thainos
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 13, 2020, 08:39:35 pm »

Whoops.
Launch an all-out attack into the city.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34