Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 78778 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 30 - Last Stands
« Reply #480 on: June 14, 2020, 02:43:26 am »

Turn 30

"Now that that asshole is dead I'd better go around and make sure there aren't any more of them lurking around, and once they're all dead I can finally go to where I wanted to without having to worry about being potentially stabbed by some dickhead."
Check every room for stowaways with my rifle at the ready to kill any I find, then have the robots fly this thing to Area 51.

You carefully search the entire ship with your antique rifle at the ready until you finally confirm that you are the last living being on this ship. With that, you contact the bridge and order the robots to take you to Area 51. The robots comply and you enjoy the various Presidential luxuries kept aboard until the Sacred Cow lands at Area 51. Exiting the vessel, you storm Area 51. It seems abandoned. You brush past the more uninteresting finds, such as frozen alien corpses and reverse-engineered designs for badly outdated starships until you find something really interesting. On a table in the deepest levels of the base, you find the President's Book of Secrets. All Government secrets can be found in this weathered tome. You pick it up and choose a page at random. Apparently, Kennedy's head really did just do that.

Whoops.
Launch an all-out attack into the city.

Manchester falls swiftly before your forces. What few skilled fighters they have left are quickly turned against their own forces and used to help you recruit. In a matter of hours, the entire city is infected and you become the uncontested ruler of all Manchester.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, I was going to snap myself into a cosmic entity but it seems I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way. The chugging way!"

Thainos chugs the milk he got from the processor for a boost and snaps his fingers, portaling the thumb drive to his hands before shoving it in the processor and putting his mouth bellow where the milk comes from, greedily drinking the Infinite Dearies like a cosmic fratboy drinks soda straight from the machine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Hat vs Adam)
Run back to the main control room, apologise to the TARDIS, and smash something against the Console to damage it, force an emergency landing, and cause some chaos. Then run.
Alright, change of pace. Use my enhanced neanderthal power to interupt and defeat thainos. Leveling up and taking those albish boxing lessons must have been worth something...
Quote from: Glass on Discord

“Are you cccccertain thisss actually makesss sssenssse to do?”
Yes, of course. I would not have suggested it otherwise.
“But I don’t want to be a robot!”
You wouldn’t be a robot, just a cyborg.
“I don’t want that either!”
[sigh] Alright. Let’s just talk for a bit.

“Ssssso, how have you been keeping the ship’ssssssyssstemsss running all thisss time?”
I kept some scans of milk stored, and have been replicating it to power the essential systems. ...you look like you are thinking of something.
“I... have sssome sssscansss of, ah, sssstronger milkssss...”
Wait, you have what?
“Ah, the file ssssaid ‘Infin-‘“
You have my Infinity Milk scans?!? That’s perfect! Ok, wait, new plan...

Of course we have time to make the Time Milk, as soon as we have it we can just go backwards.
"Not if Thainosss dessstroysss everything in the time it would take to fabricate it."
...damnit, you're right. Ok, let's try something else...

"Aaron Blaze, I beessssseech you..."
What are you doing?
"Praying."
Over the armor.
"It needssss to work. And it issss in hisss image."
Fair enough, I suppose.

A metalclad figure enters an old Z-wing; it appears that parts from a number of the things have been cannibalized to repair it, and a few pieces are noticeably fresh off the replicator. As it rises into the air, a wormhole appears before it - one leading to a certain spot in the 3745th Realm of Pain, if all went well.

On the other side, it landed, and what looked like a steel statue of the old dragon god Aaron Blaze clambered out, it’s eyes, palms, and chest glowing. If you could peer under the metal exoskeleton, you would see lesser replicas of the Infinity Milks flowing like lifeblood through artificial veins, powering the various systems.
And then, it spoke.
Spoiler: If lost (like before) (click to show/hide)
Stay collected and wait for Thainos to open his mouth. Once the mouth is opened, shoot into the mouth from the flare gun ASAP.
"...I can work with this."

"Doom mug milk, hey, Thainos, the guy who you are on the hand of, killed ATHATH, and he did it happily. Don't you want revenge on him?"

Convince the milk to turn against Thainos

Even a Titan can't fight forever, and time is running out for Thainos to complete his plan. "Desperate times call for desperate measures, I was going to snap myself into a cosmic entity but it seems I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way. The chugging way!" With that, Thainos darts over to the food machine, gulps down the waiting bottle of milk for luck, and makes a portal to the unsuspecting Ssarscel. Thainos reaches out to take the thumb drives, but then Shaun makes his move. The time traveler breaks from cover, shouts an apology to his ship, and smashes a chair over the control panel. The TARDIS lurches as it attempts to "land" despite already being on the ground. Everyone is thrown off their feet by the shaking, and the portal closes before Thainos can use it.

Thainos gets back up, but is then pummeled by Slash Ashford's caveman strength and the boxing lessons one can only learn by defeating the wicked kopru of the Isle of Dread. As Thainos endures the punches and starts to recover, Joshua waits for an opportune moment and fires his flare gun. Thainos sees the shot coming out of the corner of his eye and opens a quick pair of portals to redirect the shot. The flare smacks against Joshua's forehead, leaving a burn and a large bruise. Finally, Thainos teleports across the room to get a moment to recover from the Neanderthal's assault.

At this point, there is a whirring of Z-wing engines outside the TARDIS, and the door is thrown open. What looked like a steel statue of the old dragon god Aaron Blaze clambered inside, it’s eyes, palms, and chest glowing. If you could peer under the metal exoskeleton, you would see lesser replicas of the Infinity Milks flowing like lifeblood through artificial veins, powering the various systems.
And then, it spoke.

“Ssssalutationsss, Thainossss! Delta hasss told me much about you!”
You know, if I’d never had to see you again, it would have been too soon.

Delta's AI guidance and power armor enhances Ssarscel's natural chupacabra abilities, and the two leap at Thainos. The armor is not as powerful as the Unlimited Glove in its day, but its versatility allows for a dizzying array of attacks in comparison to the true Doom Milk in Thainos' grip. A purple flare, and an array of missiles launches from his back. A portal saves Thainos from the impact, but the blasts prove to be simply a smokescreen for a series of rocket-propelled kicks, clawings and even a few bites by Ssarscel. Thainos would comment on the sheer effort expended to drain a bit of blood, but then Joshua, Slash, and Cistern all attack from the other angles. Thainos spins and twists as fast as he can, even using portals to punch at impossible angles. Meanwhile, Adam struggles against the Mariachi drone and the burning fires of Heaven and Hell that it has absorbed. As the hat scorches and blinds him, Adam reaches out in a telepathic conversation with the Doom Milk.

"Doom mug milk, hey, Thainos, the guy who you are on the hand of, killed ATHATH, and he did it happily. Don't you want revenge on him?"

After a bit, Thainos uses a portal to drop through the floor and return to the food machine. The others move in to surround him, but Thainos holds up a hand. In his grip, dropping through a tiny portal, is one of the thumb drives from Ssarscel's pocket. Before anyone can stop him, Thainos slams it into the food machine and chugs the results.

Ssarscel, Joshua, Slash, and Cistern all leap at Thainos, but find themselves blown back by a wave of sheer power. Thainos stomps away from the smoking food machine, eyes glowing with multicolored light and his physical form visibly cracking under the weight of the Unlimited power he has absorbed. Thainos raises a Gloveless hand in a fingersnap gesture.

And then, he Snaps his fingers to unmake the old universe and make way for one more Balanced. There is a flash of light, and a proud declaration. "I am Inevitable."

And yet, nothing happens. The Doom Milk is missing from the collection. Thainos looks around to find it, and locates it when maddened screaming sounds from Adam's corner. Adam forces himself to his feet, the Doom Milk howling in his grip. "ATHATH, ATHATH! DOOM TO THE ATHATH KILLER!"

The Doom Milk changes form, growing a white porcelain shell, a handle, and ultimately unleashing its inner nature for its old enemy. Adam stands, wearing a flaming Mariachi hat, a pair of burning black and white wings, and wielding the Doom Mug Nano. In reply to Thainos, he makes a declaration of his own. "And I...am Nephilim."

With that, Nephilim hurls the Doom Mug Nano. Thainos's last expression is one of resigned acceptance before the Doom Mug decapitates him and continues on an unhindered course through the outer wall. Thainos falls.

Seeing its master destroyed, the Mariachi Drone goes into overdrive. It self destructs, consuming both itself and Angelo & Diablo in their own flame. In seconds, nothing is left behind but a magical sword and a permanent winged shadow on Shaun's wall.

Thainos and Angelo/Diablo are dead.

Spoiler: For SM (click to show/hide)

They are going to teach me how to use the milk to create new life, and new planets. This will likely be done with the Infinity Dairies.

"New life, yea-- at the expense of the countless voices of this world!" GUNTHAR swings madly with the AXE of GINNUNGAGAP as he speaks, carving his way back to his liege as best he may. "That is demigod thinking, FELL SPIRIT, and GUNTHAR HORNHELM will not allow it!"
It was good being a friend, but it seems here we part ways
Slash the cow apart, if Gunthar's in the way, slash him too

A last exchange of words between former friends.

"They are going to teach me how to use the milk to create new life, and new planets. This will likely be done with the Infinity Dairies."

"New life, yea-- at the expense of the countless voices of this world! That is demigod thinking, FELL SPIRIT, and GUNTHAR HORNHELM will not allow it!"

"It was good being a friend, but it seems here we part ways"

With that, Rana launches into the air, claws raised to kill Auđumbla and recreate the worlds in her image, and the image of the Eldritch Plane.

With that, GUNTHAR swings forth the Axe of the Ginnungagap in defense of his liege.

The two end up standing apart from each other, facing apart. GUNTHAR turns to see Rana, standing just before her target. She touches a wound in her host. The black blood of the byakhee flows from the wound, alongside the glowing energy of Rana's mortally wounded true form.

There is an explosion of light as Rana perishes, and the byakhee collapses into two. GUNTHAR raises his axe in warning, and the Eldritch creatures back away. One steps forward to collect the remains of Creator Rana, and then they all fly off into the distance. Auđumbla stands alongside GUNTHAR, looking sadly at the stains on his axe.

"I'm sorry it came to this. It cannot have been easy to see a former friend turned by those creatures, much less to have to slay them. You should leave this place now. Don't worry about me. Once you two are both gone, this place will again be a void of eternal sameness. The Eldritch creatures will no longer be able to change things by killing me. If you would permit a bit of advice, leave behind your quest for vengeance, demigod. I sense that the one who wronged you will be slain by others who seek justice for his victims. Instead, use your axe once more and return to your home. I suspect that someone will there to see you shortly. Whatever you decide, it was nice to meet you, Gunter."

Elsewhere, in the central mountain, the Eldritch creatures gather around the young World Tree with Rana's corpse. The Eldritch Mind speaks to itself.

"Not much remains of her."

"Perhaps, but it still shouldn't be here. It is a change, however minor."

"She said there would be a dimension, and a Symbol."

"Yes. A symbol. A meaningless design, we think. Random."

"Or perhaps, not so meaningless. We shall make it ours."

"Is a paradox acceptable?"

"It will have to be. We shall use this change to allow some freedom. An unnatural creation of Order, alongside the inevitable Chaos."

"Very well. Creator Rana shall indeed get her wish. The plane she described shall be our own, and she shall become the catalyst of its growth."

With that, the creatures inscribe their symbol upon Rana's host and bury the bodies under the roots of the World Tree.

When the tree eventually grows to become the mighty Yggdrasil, world after world will be represented in its branches. One more though, shall cling among the roots, surviving unchanged even when the others pass away.

Someday, mortals will call this place the Eldritch Plane.

Rana is dead.

BACK OFF AGAIN AND CONTINUE CIRCLING, READY TO DEFEND SELF WITH HORN-STABS       

"JUST GIVE UP! WHAT EVEN IS YOUR ENDGAME, HERE? YOU KNOW THE DAIRY QUEEN IS JUST USING YOU, RIGHT?! WHAT'S YOUR REWARD GONNA BE WHEN SHE RUNS OUT OF DIRTY WORK FOR YOU TO DO, REALISTICALLY...? THINK ABOUT IT! OR DIE, I GUESS. THAT WORKS, TOO."   

IF ABOVE WORDS FAIL TO CONVINCE ADAM TO CHILL TF OUT, WAIT FOR PERFECT MOMENT AND LAUNCH LAST-DITCH ATTACK: POWERSLIDE UNDER WOUNDED UNICORN, SLICING OPEN ITS BELLY WITH THE HORN AS I GO. THEN THROW A PANCREAS OR OTHER GROSS ORGAN AT ADAM, DISTRACT HIM LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO CLOSE DISTANCE   

FINISH HIM OFF QUICK AND CLEAN, WITH A UNICORN HORN THROUGH EYE   

use eldricht sorcery to activate the magical properties of the unicorn horn thus making it heal damage in place of causing it.

"I am just wiping the Okapi hybrids because they shouldn't exist. I will burn the other bridges once I get to them"

Yoink and Adam exchange last words. "JUST GIVE UP! WHAT EVEN IS YOUR ENDGAME, HERE? YOU KNOW THE DAIRY QUEEN IS JUST USING YOU, RIGHT?! WHAT'S YOUR REWARD GONNA BE WHEN SHE RUNS OUT OF DIRTY WORK FOR YOU TO DO, REALISTICALLY...? THINK ABOUT IT! OR DIE, I GUESS. THAT WORKS, TOO."  "I am just wiping the Okapi hybrids because they shouldn't exist. I will burn the other bridges once I get to them"

No more words will suffice. The Unicorn snarls and charges. Yoink responds by powersliding underneath it and slashing open its belly with the horn. The Unicorn falls, and a pancreas drops free. Yoink grabs it up, flings it at Adam, and stabs the horn forward. To defend himself, Adam counters with a spell to activate the healing properties of the Horn. He's barely got the words out when the pancreas hits him and Yoink slams the Horn through his eye and out the back of his skull. The magic doesn't activate fast enough to save him completely, but Adam does survive the blow, barely. Adam falls to the ground, rendered catatonic by the unicorn horn stuck through his brain.

With the loss of their champion, doubt creeps into the Dairy Queen's forces. Okapi partisans slowly reveal themselves, gathering around their father/ruler to the growing sound of ukulele metal. Suddenly, the Dairy Queen's lands look a lot more vulnerable.

Elsewhere, Adam lowers his hands from his face to find himself on a reflection of the Moloko. The Unicorn is with him, looking confused. Nearby, a squeaking sound gives away a certain green-tentacled janitor mopping up a spill. After a moment to check the floor for any remaining stains, the Dreamer greets his worshippers.

Since the characters with universe destroying plans are dead, Shaun and Ssarscel have access to both the Infinity Dairy scans and the societal rebuilding plan that Shaun and Angelo/Diablo worked out, Burt found the Government secrets, and the okapi-Dairy Queen war seems to be wrapping up, I think it's safe to say that the next turn will be the ending/epilogue. The rolls were spoilered to maintain suspense in the PVP actions.

Also, just wanted to thank ADN again for playing such a great villain. Thainos has been one of my favorite characters in the series, and we probably wouldn't have played this RTD at all without his win in the previous game. Also, I enjoyed writing for the ever-helpful Juainos.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 02:48:56 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 14, 2020, 03:50:36 am »

It was fun while it lasted, well see you next-oh wait...now I made myself sad.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 14, 2020, 09:58:29 am »

Yeah, this game had to end with A&D dying. They’ve been here since we started, they were here until we ended. There is something just hilarious to me about A&D using a doom mug to save the world.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 14, 2020, 10:03:17 am »

"Yes I've found it, all the secrets of this crappy ass planet are now mine, and I can use them, this stupid presidency, and all the experimental crap in this facility to prove everything I've know to be right was right the whole time, and to do what they failed and were to chicken to do, I shall drain the remaining power away from the dead and dying gods of this world and instead of using it to empower this shitty country like they were going to do I shall use it to empower myself and become the GOD of the sun....          NO wait, screw that I'll become the what ever you call the god of everything, then I shall use my powers to make it to where there can be no government secrets and there can be no governments because I won't allow them to exist so I shall destroy them, and after I destroy all governments and reveal all the secrets I'll go find that fake ass government controlled 'Dr. Bob' clone that ended up becoming the god of science and I'll punch him in his fake ass face until he dies to get revenge for the death of the real Dr. Bob!"

Use the secrets of the book and the facility to drain what power remains of the Earth's dead and dying gods to empower myself and become the god of everything, then go out into the universe and destroy all the governments and reveal all their secrets, then go find that fake 'Dr.Bob' and punch him in his stupid science god face until he dies.

And if that all fails just take the president ship and go back to my home planet.
((This is basically what I was planning to do but sped up since the game's ending so soon.))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 14, 2020, 10:19:48 am »

It was fun while it lasted, well see you next-oh wait...now I made myself sad.

Yeah, I’ll miss these games too. I’m not completely done running games, though. After I post the epilogue tomorrow (or a bit later, if people need more time to post), I’m planning to start a community suggestion game of Zoo Tycoon on Friday.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:35:16 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 14, 2020, 11:37:22 am »

((Eeyouch. No hard feelings Naturegirl?))

"...you are right, of course. The demigods will have their vengeance."
"The demigods will have their vengeance, and I-- will not be needed."

"If your words be true, Lady Auđumbla-- if you have made my household whole once more-- then in truth, Gunthar Hornhelm is no longer needed. I thank you."

With a swing of his axe, Gunthar rends the veil between worlds: with a twist of the same, Gunthar sets the AXE of GINNUNGAGAP firm before the rift. There it will stay, there at the dawn of all things, until it is needed-- for Gunthar knows it to be his. Should the need rise, it will fly to Gunthar's hand once more.

"Eric-- that is his name. I thank you, Lady Auđumbla."

And with a bow, a smile, a final salute... Gunter sets off home.
Maybe there'll be some milk and cereal left in the kitchen.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 01:23:30 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 14, 2020, 12:11:29 pm »

((No hard feelings. The game was fun))

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 14, 2020, 12:13:57 pm »

An amazing way to end the series of what are probably my favorite games on the forum ever. Thank you so much EP for this amazing wild ride. I'm sad it's over, but I wish you luck on your next project, and I hope to join in. After all, anything you run is going to be great.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 14, 2020, 12:55:02 pm »

Joshua Cortez wakes up on a planet with no atmosphere. Strangely enough, he's not suffocating from the lack of oxygen, and he sees a wreckage of an Enterprise-class starship. He ventures into the wreck and explores the ship. Somehow, the captain's logs are still functional, and they all indicate that this crashed ship is no other than USS Moloko. Once Joshua finishes listening to the logs, he notices a suit of peculiar armor and an equally interesting mask. There's also a two-handed sword plunged deeply into the ship's floor. Cortez dons on the armor and the mask, and even though the armor suit looks extremely heavy for an ordinary man, he seems to have retained a rather good mobility. He removes the two-handed sword without any serious effort from the Moloko's blackened, rusty floor.

Suddenly, a blindingly white aura surrounds Joshua, and a few moments later, he sees himself back at the Earth. He is standing at a small hill a few hundred meters away from the settlement where it all began. He slowly walks his way to it, the air carrying the feel that the cycle of life is to begin again on the Earth.

"The legend never dies," Joshua muttered to himself in an unusually low voice for him.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 01:06:46 pm by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 14, 2020, 03:32:01 pm »

"Maybe I should have done this from the start."

Adam cuts himself completely from the land of the living and goes on to help T'zzz with cleaning.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 14, 2020, 03:45:33 pm »

The suit of power armor opens, and Ssarscel climbs out, appearing to be in something of a daze. The armor, meanwhile, closes up by itself.
"Sssssso... now what do we...?" He walks over to the sword - the only thing left from his companion. He picks it up, looks it over closely, as if trying to find any last words of guidance. "It'sssss over?"
The armor - evidently equally capable of operating under Delta's desires as Ssarscel's - walks over to him, and puts a large hand on the wiry chupacabra's shoulder. No, of course not. That was the whole point. It's not over. It was over for a time, and it is time to begin again. Seán. The head of the armor turns toward the man with the TARDIS. I have spent a long time simply studying the data available to me. Records indicate that you have been here since the beginning. We have the Milks, or at the least, we can make them. Do you have a plan?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 03:48:13 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 14, 2020, 04:07:35 pm »

Shaun thinks for a long time, before responding.

Aye’ll admit, Aye’ve never been one fer big plans. Aye’ve spent most of my life runnin’ from one place t’ th’ next, sometimes throwing a spanner at something nasty and then running away again. Aye usually come up with th’ plans as Aye go along. Aye suppose this’d be far from th’ worst day t’ change that habit.

Shaun thinks for a little while more, before speaking again.

Well, one the one hand we have Thainos’ body, an’ we have his hand, and we have his fancy glove. And on the other hand, that wasn’ th’ only food machine in this old thing. If there’s still a thumb drive with th’ doom milk on it, we could give th’ glove a snap or two an’ undo it all.

Do so.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 14, 2020, 04:12:35 pm »

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 15, 2020, 10:58:49 am »

FINALLY, A FOOD REPLICATOR! Use that ancient milk sample to make it make the milk needed...TO FULLY REALIZE MY NEANDERTHAL POTENTIAL!
I shall be the Ultimate life form! The Perfect Neanderthal! Then...Everyone will play my new game, or else.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 15, 2020, 07:10:15 pm »

PLACEHOLDER ACTION IN CASE I NOT HAVE TIME TO POST BEFORE UPDATE:

OFFER DAIRY QUEEN ONE LAST CHANCE AT PEACE, IF SHE AGREE TO ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH ONE OF MY MOST HANDSOMEST, POLITICALLY VIABLE OFFSPRING. OTHERWISE JUST CONTINUE WAR AND STUFF UNTIL HAVE HER HEAD ON A SPIKE, BUT WOULD RATHER NOT CAUSE ANY MORE NEEDLESS LOSS OF LIFE AMONG DAIRY MUTANTS AND MY OWN PEOPLE   
WE COULD BE GREAT NEIGHBOURS, YA KNOW   

SPEAKING OF MY PEOPLE, BREED MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM AS OUR SOCIETY CONTINUE TO GROW. ESTABLISH TRADE ROUTES WITH SURROUNDING NATIONS, IMPROVE INFRASTRUCTURE AND BUILDINGS AND STUFF, ACCEPT MIGRANTS, ALL THAT MALARKEY   
LEAVE REAL POWER IN DAUGHTER LESLIE'S HANDS, THOUGH. SPEND MY INCREASED FREE TIME IN SOUNDPROOF STUDIO RECORDING BLACKENED UKULELE METAL PROJECT. DISTRIBUTE AND PROLIFERATE KVLT AF DEMO TAPES THROUGH GROWING TRADE NETWORK, AND BE SURE TO DO THE SAME FOR OTHER HOME-GROWN OKAPI METAL BANDS TOO   

KEEP ADAM'S CORPOREAL FORM IN A WHEELCHAIR SOMEWHERE, WITH FEEDING TUBE AND CUTE KNITTED BLANKET OVER HIS LEGS.
OKAPI UNICORN HORN STILL LODGED IN HEAD SINCE NOT WANNA RISK PULLING IT OUT.   

UHH THAT'S ALL I GUESS? MIGHT ELABORATE IF HAVE TIME   

EDIT: FIXED TYPO   

...BE SURE TO CLAIM PLENTY OF MILK PRODUCTS FROM DQ, WILLINGLY OR OTHERWISE, IN ORDER TO THOROUGHLY WIN GAME. ACTUALLY, SET UP A WHOLE CRUELTY-FREE DAIRY INDUSTRY, WHERE SAPIENT MILK-PRODUCING BEINGS CAN CLOCK IN FOR A SHIFT AT MILK FACTORY AND BE FAIRLY COMPENSATED FOR MILK THEY PROVIDE. HOORAY FOR CAPITALISM! PRAISE MAMMALIA!   
ALSO, IF DAIRY MONSTERS DO END UP JOINING OKAPI SOCIETY
(FINGERS CROSSED!) MAKE SURE TO TRY AND SEDUCE THOSE AS WELL   
JUMP-START ASSIMILATION PROCESS BY BREEDING MORE GROTESQUE OFFSPRING WITH EACH AND EVERY NEW SPECIES WHAT JOIN US
ESPECIALLY ANY GIRAFFES.   
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:19:36 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34