Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 81021 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 4
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2020, 01:04:20 am »

Turn 4

Joey bones seeing the poor guy in the lab coat getting harassed because he isn't human fills him with rage, Joey then begins walking menacing towards the thugs with his arm out and bones sprouting off of it to form a lance like weapon with his glowing green eyes becoming like green flames from his eye sockets
"A few thugs picking on someone else just because they ain't the same as you, you have 3 secounds to get out of here before I turn you into a human sized shikaba"
"Sssir, while I've heard rumorss that Chupacabra milk was ussed as part of whatever ritual was used to causse all this, I can ashure you that even if ssome of our kind directly partissipated, the resst of us have no relation to the event. I, for one, and trying to bring milk back.
If you have any pertinent questionsss, I will gladly ansswer them. If you know of any better locationss in which to find recordss on the ssstructure of milk, I will gladly accept it. But if you have neither, then I musst be on my way."
how about we not fight here?
Attempt to stop the fight that seems super likely to happen, if the fight starts anyway, try protecting the chupacabra from injury, as the humans outnumber it
"Get away from the chupacabra, or the things are gonna get really ugly real quick."

Tell that to the thugs that harass chupacabra.
If they get hostile, drop a smoke bomb.
If they get hostile, but will attack chupacabra instead of me, grapple one of the thugs and throw him at the other two.

GUNTHAR's eyes light up in pure, demented wonder at the blade presented him.

"You are a sorcerer, BRAGI BODDASON, and your gifts are regal indeed! You have the undying gratitude of GUNTHAR."
"Now BEHOLD, comrades! GUNTHAR HORNHELM begins his GLORIOUS QUEST: for the primordial cow AUÞUMBLA, and the MILK by which she sustained the world!"

GUNTHAR raises his newly acquired MIGHTY AXE high above him. "AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP! Serve GUNTHAR now, and CLEAVE unto the tormented void of your birth!"

And with that, GUNTHAR swings his MIGHTY AXE to rend the air, tearing a gate in reality to the GINNUNGAGAP!

Confront the adventurer quest giver and ask him this question:
Does the quest involve Furry deviants?

(No roll)
Ask to know what this Human’s plan is again, since Ik have facilities which may be of use to any plan conceivable, but they’re useless if I don’t know what the plan is.
(No roll)
Spoiler: Whispering to Shaun (click to show/hide)

"A fight? Oh, count me in."

Adam placed his eye-patch over his blue eye before strumming the E string of his guitar and forcibly launching the three human aggressors directly at Thainos's head a location that just so happened to coincidentally be where Thainos Juainos's head was.
(Situation changed enough that I didn't roll. Also, why are you trying to hurt poor, innocent Juainos?)
TAKE COVER   

KEEP DRINKING   

(ASSUMING IN SAME BAR AS ALL THESE OTHER WEIRDOS)   

Seeing the chupacabra being harassed, several of the adventurers gather around to defend him.

"A few thugs picking on someone else just because they ain't the same as you, you have 3 secounds to get out of here before I turn you into a human sized shikaba"

"how about we not fight here?"

"Get away from the chupacabra, or the things are gonna get really ugly real quick."

"A fight? Oh, count me in."

Ssarscel also addresses the gang himself.

"Sssir, while I've heard rumorss that Chupacabra milk was ussed as part of whatever ritual was used to causse all this, I can ashure you that even if ssome of our kind directly partissipated, the resst of us have no relation to the event. I, for one, and trying to bring milk back.
If you have any pertinent questionsss, I will gladly ansswer them. If you know of any better locationss in which to find recordss on the ssstructure of milk, I will gladly accept it. But if you have neither, then I musst be on my way."

A quick change comes over the men. The leader groans and facepalms as he looks over the situation. "Oh...ah...you're not Drisscad, are you. I'm so, so sorry. This is incredibly embarrassing. Sorry everyone. You see, we're not actually racists. We're racism reenactors. Our group reenacts portrayals of the bigotry of pre-Alliance society. Kept up the hobby after the Event too, didn't want to let the tradition die out, you know? We were waiting for Drisscad to show up for the reenactment later. See, he was supposed to play a minority doctor, and the rest of us were going to tell him that he only got the job through Affirmative Action and because his people are inherently smarter. It was the lab coat, see? It threw me off. Thought you were him, and he'd have thought that greeting was hilarious. So incredibly sorry for the trouble. We'd really like to make it up to you, if we can. Here, if you want, you can have some of our racist memorabilia! Hope you like it, we've done our best to make it all as historically accurate as possible. The rest of you can pick something too, we really messed up here."

With that, the group produces cases containing such items as a Halloween ghost mask, a 21st century German flag, and a maroon hat stamped with the slogan "Make Hillary Build a Wall Again".

As you look through the items, GUNTHAR HORNHELM speaks. "You are a sorcerer, BRAGI BODDASON, and your gifts are regal indeed! You have the undying gratitude of GUNTHAR."
"Now BEHOLD, comrades! GUNTHAR HORNHELM begins his GLORIOUS QUEST: for the primordial cow AUÞUMBLA, and the MILK by which she sustained the world!"

GUNTHAR raises his newly acquired MIGHTY AXE high above him. "AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP! Serve GUNTHAR now, and CLEAVE unto the tormented void of your birth!"

GUNTHAR cuts a MIGHTY RIFT into the fabric of reality with his axe. Perhaps too mighty. He splits open the air, and a yawning portal is cut into the air. A mass of tentacles begins to pour out, as something crawls free of the Eldritch Plane.

Meanwhile, Yoink hunkers down and enjoys his drink while Juainos hears all the above proceedings from behind the door.

Get the gun then go out in the country side to find cows.

3-1 for surprise

You reach for the gun, but when you kneel down to get it, you're nearly pulled into the sewer by a hidden tether on the gun. You let go just in time, but a pale white face snaps at you from the gutter. All around, you can hear the telltale slaps of a horde of rapidly approaching oversized feet. Looks like this was a trap set by a pack of hungry sewer clowns.

"What a shitty town not letting my buy a gun, I'll just make a gun and it'll be better than all the guns they won't sell me!"
Go look for scraps of metal and electronics and use those items to build a laser gun of some kind.

You go looking for the materials to build a laser gun. After a while, you've collected enough to realize you can't actually make a laser gun out of it. A member of the town guard approaches as you look through the material and asks what you're doing.

Following the white rabbit is sometimes used as a metaphor for going to a strange world/adventure.

So follow that Rabbit maybe there will be milk at the end.

You try to follow the Rabbit, but after only a short way you fall down a hole into a long hall. All around you are doors of various sizes.

Keep the Program active and go around the town. Mark any hits on the search, and let's see about canvasing it all quickly. If I can't find any, at least I now have the Tracker Program and a data sample.

(Need multiple hits if I'm to make anything though. More datapoints mean a higher chance of succeeding at my goal of finding enough of them.)

You travel around the town, but it doesn't look like there's any Remnants here besides the one you found. On the way, you pass a deer-headed man trying to assemble a laser gun, and your route ends near a guy who just fell into a trap set by a pack of Homo pagliacci.

OOC:Ignored CABL's 1, since I figured Naturegirl and Glass both getting 5s to accomplish the same thing should override it.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2020, 01:28:55 am »

charge the eldrich horror and begin to rip and tear it a new one
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2020, 01:40:27 am »

No one will get in John's way of getting milk and live to tell the tale, not even clowns. Do some kind of ancient Asian fighting stance and beat up those damn sewer clowns.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2020, 02:15:06 am »

((Oi, what about me post mate?)) Nevermind

Jauinos sprung into action to close the rift to the Eldrich Plane with his Titan Mexican strenght

"Hola cabrones! I Thain-I mean Juainos couldn't help but notice you muchachos needed help to undo this Paraiso, that's Mexicano for bad for your informatione, mind if I tag along?"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 02:24:11 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2020, 06:32:49 am »

Eat the Eldritch creature that escaped the portal
sure, the more the merrier, right?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2020, 06:37:23 am »

"Whats it to you, I'm just sitting here minding my own businesses tying to make something out of these bits of scrap."
If the guard tires to arrest me kick him in the dick and run away, if he doesn't try to build as much of the gun as I can and try to figure out what I need to finish it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2020, 07:10:48 am »

Not really my problem, though I do need a ride out of here.

Possess the guy being attacked, then start replacing brain function with sub-network functions slaved to the Network.

Well, I am a Ghost.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2020, 08:43:08 am »

Knock the doors
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2020, 10:53:48 am »

Check the lacnomicron for anything I can use.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2020, 12:23:41 pm »

"Well, shit..."

Use my flare gun to set the eldritch tentacle thing on fire.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2020, 01:47:16 pm »

The middle age man looks up from his deep planning, to hear a...Familiar noise.
"Alright, which one of you FUCKING SAPES opened a portal to the weaboo hentai dimension? Some soy-chugging no life looser trying to summon one of those demon thots, or has this been just a usual pea-brained thought!?"

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2020, 01:57:25 pm »

The middle age man looks up from his deep planning, to hear a...Familiar noise.
"Alright, which one of you FUCKING SAPES opened a portal to the weaboo hentai dimension? Some soy-chugging no life looser trying to summon one of those demon thots, or has this been just a usual pea-brained thought!?"

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to mention your action last turn.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2020, 04:28:13 pm »

Success beyond GUNTHAR HORNHELM's wildest dreams-- but ah! The GINNUNGAGAP is guarded by a fell entity!
The light of joyful madness spreads across GUNTHAR'S heroic visage. Fell entities are no match for the honored warrior!

"What SORCERY is this? A BEAST of the GINNUNGAGAP! A BEAST of the ENDLESS CHASM! TASTE THE AXE OF GUNTHAR!"

And with a heroically feeble warcry, GUNTHAR HORNHELM strikes at his fell enemy with the AXE OF THE GINNUNGAGAP!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 09:01:10 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2020, 05:09:17 pm »

"SCREW THIS, I'M GONNA FINISH MY DRINK AND GO WRANGLE SOME LACTATING GIRAFFES IN THE FOREST" 

>FINISH MY DRINK AND GO WRANGLE SOME LACTATING GIRAFFES IN THE FOREST   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2020, 05:38:00 pm »

If there’s nothing happening immediately, I head out to find more details about the doom mug.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34