Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 81012 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 6
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2020, 02:56:14 am »

Juainos throws his hat into the portal in an attempt to plug it

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2020, 05:34:48 am »

Run to the TARDIS, head in, move it to the bar, and expand its size until it’s bigger than the hole so it can plug the hole enough to allow for more permanent closure without eldritch interruptions.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2020, 05:37:17 am »

Gunthar, if I got your name right, how would you like to explore a new world?
Try heading through with Gunthar before they plug it
they might want milk too, maybe we can convince some of them to join our little group?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2020, 06:30:20 am »

Thank the throwing rock guy and try to invade that damn girl's mind

"Hmmph. I can hear you know, and don't we have these jokers to deal with?"

Invasion of the mind is rather pointless when we are both on the same Network. These things aren't proper, so tear through each of their nervous systems.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2020, 07:57:54 am »

Evacuate the bar. Anything I might have wanted that was in here can be handled outside, afterwards.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2020, 08:31:55 am »

Keep looking around for potential milk containers and other interesting things.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2020, 08:38:31 am »

Let the portal suck us (or at least me) in. Who knows, maybe there's milk amidst the dangerous weirdness of another dimension.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 5
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2020, 09:03:47 am »

GUNTHAR HORNHELM grins wide at the words of his would-be compatriot.
"You speak well unto the ears of GUNTHAR! Onward then, NOBLE WYRM, and let us sound our war-cries in the depths of GINNUNGAGAP!"

And GUNTHAR advances into the P̵R̴I̶M̵O̵R̸D̴I̵A̸L̷ ̷V̷O̵I̷D̵, cleaving a̷u̵g̷h̷t̶ that would strike against him!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 09:32:27 am by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2020, 10:55:19 am »

Boop it's snoot for critical damage?
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 7
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2020, 01:38:28 am »

Turn 7

bite into its leg and rip it off
4-2
”Fucking CLOSE!”

Make it close. And spit our stuff back out.
Juainos throws his hat into the portal in an attempt to plug it
Run to the TARDIS, head in, move it to the bar, and expand its size until it’s bigger than the hole so it can plug the hole enough to allow for more permanent closure without eldritch interruptions.
Evacuate the bar. Anything I might have wanted that was in here can be handled outside, afterwards.
Try heading through with Gunthar before they plug it
they might want milk too, maybe we can convince some of them to join our little group?
Let the portal suck us (or at least me) in. Who knows, maybe there's milk amidst the dangerous weirdness of another dimension.

"You speak well unto the ears of GUNTHAR! Onward then, NOBLE WYRM, and let us sound our war-cries in the depths of GINNUNGAGAP!"

And GUNTHAR advances into the P̵R̴I̶M̵O̵R̸D̴I̵A̸L̷ ̷V̷O̵I̷D̵, cleaving a̷u̵g̷h̷t̶ that would strike against him!

4 (One roll for CABL, Naturegirl, and Superdorf, since the portal was trying to pull you in anyway. Roll is just to determine where you landed.)

As the portal rapidly expands, Juanios hurls his amazing mariachi hat into the breach in reality. The hat spins through the air, gloriously reflects the light for a moment, and then vanishes into the darkness. To no effect.

Around him, Ssarscel leads a rapid evacuation of the bar and saves the bartender and the reenactors from what is about to happen, and Joey tries to rise against his attacker one more time. Unfortunately, it's too late. The rotting horse dodges his weakened bite, and then considers the fallen skeleton. It leans down, inscribes this symbol on his forehead, and then melts into a net of flesh and floats away on the wind, cackling as it goes.

Meanwhile, Joshua, Rana, and GUNTHAR make a quick decision.

Joshua joins them as well, and the three let go of the various improvised anchors they were using and launch into the Eldritch Plane. The three find themselves on a tower of purplish stone floating in an endless yellow void. Tentacled monsters float lazily by like mockeries of clouds, and distant islands hang at various points above, below, and on the horizon.

In the material plane, Adam has reached the end of his patience.  ”Fucking CLOSE!”, he screams, and then deploys the magical power he has for some unknown reason against the gate. Finally, it whirls shut. Many of the inanimate objects that were taken are redeposited in the bar. Notably, Juainos' mariachi hat is spat back out and lands intact at his feet.

There is a brief moment of calm as the group recovers and collects any fallen hats they may have. However, the telltale sound of a TARDIS materializing suddenly fills the air. However, it sounds wrong somehow, and the group quickly gets out of the way. Shaun's TARDIS appears where the portal used to be, but much larger than normal. So much larger, in fact, that the bar is instantly turned into a loose wrapper of debris around the giant phone box. Good thing it was evacuated first.

Thank the throwing rock guy and try to invade that damn girl's mind
4+1
"Hmmph. I can hear you know, and don't we have these jokers to deal with?"

Invasion of the mind is rather pointless when we are both on the same Network. These things aren't proper, so tear through each of their nervous systems.

Shaun turns and runs on urgent business as John shouts a thank you. He then turns his attention to Cipher, who has just finished turning him into a digital being. For her part, Cipher doesn't take his retaliation seriously. They're both on the Network, after all. John hacks into Cipher's systems as she overwhelms the underdeveloped minds of the nearby sewer clowns. At first, John doesn't find much inside beyond a bunch of broken code, ancient Japanese memes, and above all, the endless refrains of Nyan Cat. As he tries to find somewhere to attack Cipher gets a firm grip on the nervous systems of the clowns. She's considering burning out their improper systems, when she realizes that John has just taken control of her primary avatar.

John's consciousness is currently split between his own body and Cipher's avatar, while Cipher is currently inhabiting the pack of sewer clowns.

"I was looking for a car and this one seemed abandoned, I guess it isn't so I'll be leaving."
Get out of the car and make sure he doesn't try to shoot me in the back as I leave, if he becomes hostile while I'm still in the car hit him with the door and try to get the gun from him, if he tries to shoot me as I leave dive for the closest cover I can.

6, 3

You explain yourself to the chupacabra, and try to step out of the car. You move a bit too quickly though, and the chupacabra interprets your move as an attack. He immediately fires one of the two barrels of his shotgun, while you defend yourself by knocking his aim off with the car door. You leap out and struggle for the gun, but neither of you has a clear advantage at the moment.

Keep looking around for potential milk containers and other interesting things.

You explore the town, making sure to avoid the man running to his TARDIS, the fight between a catgirl, a man, and a pack of sewer clowns, and whatever chaos is currently destroying the local bar. It's then that you spot it, in the junkheap a short walk from town. You rush over, hoping it wasn't just a trick of the light.

No, it's real. Sitting atop a pile of old pizza boxes is an empty and fairly dirty, but otherwise intact plastic milk jug.

Boop it's snoot for critical damage?

Only one choice left. You boop the snoot. The Jabberwock screams in surprise and drops you as it falls to its knees. Rising up, you repeatedly boop the snoot until the Jabberwock begs you to stop, offering to serve you in exchange for mercy.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:42:53 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2020, 01:53:19 am »

"It's mui bueno my hat can return to me like the hammer of a dios of origin which I presume is nordic."

Juainos extends his hand and wills his hat to return to him. Then he proceeds to report the TARDIS to the British police with his Juanosphone (Which is to a phone he just painted purple), not because he wants to ruin their plans but just because the owner needs a loicense to fly one of those.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:37:58 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2020, 03:54:38 am »

Now invade the sewer clowns minds.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2020, 05:54:12 am »

"What the hell is your problem, I was just getting out of the damn car!"
Slam my knee into his nuts and take the shotgun from him and point it at him so he won't try to attack me more.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2020, 06:30:48 am »

Cutting Personal Avatar Generation, Reboot Personal Avatar.

Burn out these beings underdeveloped minds and then shackle/arrange the leftover digital neurons into a network processor.

Go off to see what is going on nearby afterward, since the one I converted is trying to overreach mentally when they were only mortal before.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2020, 07:05:13 am »

Look through my host’s memories to try determining the language of Eldritch creatures

Try to use the Eldritch language to ask the tentacled creatures to help with obtaining milk, explaining that it has vast power and can be used for anything

If the language my host knows doesn’t seem to work, pick up Joshua and fly him to the top of the tower, then take flight in search of a fellow Byakhee to talk with
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 08:27:04 am by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34