Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 80982 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 10
« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2020, 02:14:14 pm »

start to stab the clown repeatedly with bones until it dies
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2020, 04:05:15 am »

Move to get a better look at the semi-humanoids, and anything extra to be noticed from the doom mug, anything at all. Once there’s nothing more to be seen, head back to the TARDIS and use the stove I set up there to fry up some lunch. Rashers, sausages, some black and white pudding, a slice of toast, and a poached egg, provided I still have enough food to do that.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2020, 07:18:19 am »

Remove my shoes and throw them at the ghouls.
Use pitons and other climbing equipment to reach the top of the tower.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2020, 12:24:26 pm »

Continue on our way.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 11
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2020, 02:03:21 am »

Turn 11

Juainos climbs atop his hat before activating the flying salsa function and hovering towards the Doom Mug's location faster than that one famous rat from cartoons..

You see that the settlement is currently under a major attack from a pack of out of control sewer clowns. Even worse, those they catch join the pack in biting others. Time to go, then.

You hop onto your gloriously massive mariachi hat and fly toward the Doom Mug to a soundtrack of Spanish singing, a guitar, two trumpets, and a whole bunch of violins. It's a fun ride, but it's taking a while to get there without a TARDIS.

Stop the clowns from killing anybody, and try to bring more people under my control.

3, 6

Unfortunately, several villagers are killed by the sewer clowns before you can refresh the viruses in the clown's central nervous systems. The clowns still aren't completely under control, but their bites are spreading your infection to whoever they bite. The effected victims now join the horde in spreading your consciousness to others, although you'll need to exert more of your will to assert control.

"Yes a ride sounds nice, I might even be able to get something better than this crossbow that I made, I'm not even sure it works."
Take the ride to the dealership.

You get in the car and ride with the chupacabra towards Honest Jane's dealership. On the way, he introduces himself as Obrador. As you pull toward the dealership, he starts to talk about the world before the Event.

"You know, one thing I really miss about the Human Age is the organization. They had this incredible system for coordinating their massive populations, always for the common good. The humans even gave a percentage of their money over voluntarily! Course, that's just to hear me tell it."

He chuckles behind the wheel.

"I mean, I've always been a big fan of

The Government."

Go alone to the lands of the Dairy Queen.

So be it. You ride alone. You quickly leave town before the spreading sewer clown virus can reach you, and run out into the wasteland. After a journey of appropriately ambiguous length, you find yourself on the edge of the Dairy Queen's forest. Twisted trees and mysterious noises provide a forbidding welcome to this place.

"Foolish creatures! You intrude upon the HARDENED MIND of a WARRIOR! PERISH NOW BEFORE GUNTHAR!"

And again GUNTHAR HORNHELM lashes against his fell enemy, now with demented mind and keen-edged blade alike!

6+2
Kill and eat the ghouls
3+1
Remove my shoes and throw them at the ghouls.
Use pitons and other climbing equipment to reach the top of the tower.

3, 3
(Ghouls:Attack Rana)
3 vs 6+1

At the tower, Joshua heroically attacks the ghouls by removing his shoes and flinging them into the pack. It has exactly as much effect as you would expect. Rana has a bit more success with her idea of ripping a pair of them open and devouring the spilled intestines as a warning to the others. The ghouls back off for a moment at the display, and Joshua uses the distraction to start climbing the tower.

Meanwhile, GUNTHAR uses the two weapons available to him to attack the horrors, his AXE OF THE GINNUGAGAP and his SERIOUS ISSUES. The colossal scale of his assault actually forces the horrors to retreat for now into 4th dimensional angles that GUNTHAR cannot perceive. Of course, this does leave GUNTHAR to deal with a major problem, in that he no longer has anything to hold him up above the void below him and is now falling.

Ssarscel stops for a moment, and looks his companion dead in the eyes.
“Okay, ssstop. What are you? Becaussse I can sssay quite sssscertainly that theessse were very much empty.”
”I am a completely normal human being,” Adam responded, ”...who may or may not own a guitar crafted in the forge of creation for the express purpose of fighting Thainos...”
Continue on our way.

After the miracle mysterious incident with the canteens, Ssarscel stops for a moment, and looks his companion dead in the eyes.
“Okay, ssstop. What are you? Becaussse I can sssay quite sssscertainly that theessse were very much empty.”

”I am a completely normal human being,” Adam responded, ”...who may or may not own a guitar crafted in the forge of creation for the express purpose of fighting Thainos...”

Ssarscel seems unconvinced, but the two continue on their way into the desert.

They successfully become even more lost.

start to stab the clown repeatedly with bones until it dies

You try to attack a clown. Unfortunately, it smells you coming and whips around to catch your extended bone blade through its palm. The clown honks maniacally and bites you on the wrist. Despite your lack of blood, you struggle to maintain control against the digital virus spreading up your arm.

Move to get a better look at the semi-humanoids, and anything extra to be noticed from the doom mug, anything at all. Once there’s nothing more to be seen, head back to the TARDIS and use the stove I set up there to fry up some lunch. Rashers, sausages, some black and white pudding, a slice of toast, and a poached egg, provided I still have enough food to do that.

You decide to leave the TARDIS and scout out the corpse of the Doom Mug in person. Before you can find anything of note, a gust of wind blows you off your feet and down a hill. You roll rapidly toward the edge of a precipice. At the last moment, you're able to grab a small dead tree while hanging over the edge. As you cling for your life, one of the figures begins to approach through the blowing dust and traces of snow.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 02:08:06 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2020, 03:49:30 am »

Actually, this is good! Get the everyone of my horde (Leave some for protecting me) to start the biting and spreading the virus. THE MIND CONTROLISH CLOWN HORDE ARE COMING FOR YOU.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2020, 06:17:39 am »

"Yeah....    them governments sure are...   good."
OH GOD, this guy is one of those government loving IDIOTS so much for trying to make friends with this guy, now I just have to wait for him to drop me off at the dealership so I can get away from him so I don't get infected by his government loving STUPIDNESS. Burt though to himself.
Wait for him to drop me off at dealership, if he doesn't stop for what ever reason throw myself from the car as near the dealership as possible, then look for whoever's  in charge and ask about buying a car.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2020, 08:12:02 am »

.-.

Look for anything that might possibly inform us as to where we are and how to get to where we want to be.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2020, 08:57:42 am »

Juainos will activate Gonzales Mode for maximun speed, swooping in at the climatic last second to save Shaun, making the audience doubt his true motivation as a bad guy.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2020, 10:46:07 am »

Rana flies to Gunthar and catches him, then flies with Joshua as he climbs, if Joshua falls catch him and fly with both of them to the tower top

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2020, 01:05:01 pm »

Advance towards the Diary Queen castle.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2020, 02:48:18 pm »

GUNTHAR allows his HONORED COMPATRIOT to attempt the catch... but if she fails in the attempt, GUNTHAR will take matters into his own hands. If she fails, GUNTHAR will with his MIGHTY AXE rend the air once again, in a second attempt to cast himself into the REALM of GINNUNGAGAP!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2020, 04:08:58 pm »

break the arm that is infected off and begin slapping the clown with it
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 04, 2020, 01:27:06 am »

((Oops, should've clarified that I wanted to throw the shoes away because they were covered in the rotstink substance. Oh well.))

Accept Rana's help, but keep climbing for now.
Once I've climbed to the top, start peeking into the lower levels of the tower.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 04, 2020, 04:28:37 am »

Climb up and run.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34