Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 80988 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 12
« Reply #195 on: May 05, 2020, 01:39:34 am »

Turn 12

Actually, this is good! Get the everyone of my horde (Leave some for protecting me) to start the biting and spreading the virus. THE MIND CONTROLISH CLOWN HORDE ARE COMING FOR YOU.

Rather than resist the chaos, you choose to embrace it. In so doing, you regain control. After devoting a few of your victims to protect your original body, your virus rapidly overtakes the town. The warlord attempts to control the fighting with a lockdown, but for some reason, various citizens cripple his efforts with protests.

After a long while of violence, nearly the entire town's population gathers in the market square. Your network is now in full control of this area.

"Yeah....    them governments sure are...   good."
OH GOD, this guy is one of those government loving IDIOTS so much for trying to make friends with this guy, now I just have to wait for him to drop me off at the dealership so I can get away from him so I don't get infected by his government loving STUPIDNESS. Burt though to himself.
Wait for him to drop me off at dealership, if he doesn't stop for what ever reason throw myself from the car as near the dealership as possible, then look for whoever's  in charge and ask about buying a car.

Obrador drives you into the dealership, still talking about the government. When he pulls out his old personal tapes of NPR broadcasts, you open the door and roll out into the dusty road. A bit of your antler chips off as you roll. You crawl out of the thornbushes you ended up in, brush yourself off, and track down Honest Jane. She's a human woman, currently selling a pickup truck armed with a laser cannon to a small group of interested buyers.

Juainos will activate Gonzales Mode for maximun speed, swooping in at the climatic last second to save Shaun, making the audience doubt his true motivation as a bad guy.

You try to activate Gonzales Mode. Your hat spins even faster for a moment, but nothing happens. You realize your hat doesn't even have a Gonzales attachment. The seller must have ripped you off and sold you just a regular giant flying mariachi hat for the added price.

.-.

Look for anything that might possibly inform us as to where we are and how to get to where we want to be.

Things seem nearly hopeless, but then your claws scratch against a metal object beneath the sands. You dig it up and discover a fallen road sign. It reads "Genericville:5 miles north." As you know, that city is the home of the Florence Memorial library.

Rana flies to Gunthar and catches him, then flies with Joshua as he climbs, if Joshua falls catch him and fly with both of them to the tower top

GUNTHAR allows his HONORED COMPATRIOT to attempt the catch... but if she fails in the attempt, GUNTHAR will take matters into his own hands. If she fails, GUNTHAR will with his MIGHTY AXE rend the air once again, in a second attempt to cast himself into the REALM of GINNUNGAGAP!
((Oops, should've clarified that I wanted to throw the shoes away because they were covered in the rotstink substance. Oh well.))

Accept Rana's help, but keep climbing for now.
Once I've climbed to the top, start peeking into the lower levels of the tower.

(No problem. Sorry I forgot about that.)

Rana swoops down from the tower and grabs GUNTHAR out of the air. GUNTHAR seems almost disappointed at being rescued rather than forced to escape into the Ginnungagap. Rana then wheels around and tries to follow Joshua up the tower. Unfortunately, the bizarre geometry of the tower briefly causes her to lose sight of him. It's poor timing, as Joshua finds himself in trouble. The oddly slick surface of the tower causes him to slip, and a window opens in the wall underneath him, nearly ready to catch him. A gasping whisper escapes from the opening.

break the arm that is infected off and begin slapping the clown with it

You try to break your arm off, but you find that you aren't strong enough. The clown honks once more after looking at your bite, and then runs off to infect others. You take a moment to exert your will and prevent yourself from joining him, but when you're done you find that seemingly the entire rest of the town has been turned by the virus.

Climb up and run.
(Creature:3)

With great difficulty, you're able to lift yourself onto the mountainside. You don't have time to run before the creature is upon you. It looks like an enchanted wind holding together a body of dust from the Doom Mug's contents. The creature hurls a punch at you, but you're able to roll to the side just in time.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:43:52 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 05, 2020, 03:01:19 am »

break off infected parts of my body, then regrow the bones to replace them
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 03:29:55 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 05, 2020, 03:29:31 am »

OH YEAH. Leave some of my victims behind to infect more people of this town while I shall travel with my main group to another town to spread the digital virus. Also, what happened to the guy with milk?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 05, 2020, 06:27:44 am »

OH YEAH. Leave some of my victims behind to infect more people of this town while I shall travel with my main group to another town to spread the digital virus. Also, what happened to the guy with milk?

(He’s hiding in an unknown location, pending Roboson’s return.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 05, 2020, 06:40:34 am »

Advance towards the Dairy Queen castle.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2020, 07:23:07 am »

Onwards to Genericville.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2020, 07:59:14 am »

"Damn government loving freak I was hoping people like him were all dead, but I guess not also that bastard cost me part of my antler."
Look around the car lot until someone comes to try to sell me a car, then get them to show me the cheapest car they have and buy it if I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2020, 08:54:36 am »

Yes, go north to Genericville.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2020, 08:59:31 am »

((Since Gunthar requested assistance, action is below))

"QUICKLY, honored compatriot! HURL GUNTHAR into that architectural maw, that he may purge it with PRIMORDIAL FIRE!"

And GUNTHAR raises his axe for the flight, ready to cleave AUGHT that WAITS THEREIN!

Throw Gunthar towards the window and follow him and Joshua in
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 05:07:41 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2020, 09:13:53 am »

Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 05, 2020, 02:51:18 pm »

"I know I should've gotten the turbo"

Just floor it, gotta reach the place eventually right?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2020, 12:46:40 am »

Grab onto the window's ledge and climb inside.
Proceed looking around the tower carefully.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2020, 09:34:54 am »

"WAIT, WHAT? TERRIBLE QUEEN? WHO DAT?"   

GATHER TOGETHER MY WISEST, MOST-TRUSTED OKAPI ADVISORS AND/OR CONCUBINES TOGETHER FOR SECRET INNER COUNCIL

LEARN ALL THEY KNOW OF THIS MYSTERIOUS QUEEN WHAT RULES FOREST   
ALSO ASSESS GEOPOLITICAL STATE OF SURROUNDING AREA - WHO ARE OUR NEIGHBOURS, OUR RELATIONS WITH THEM
(NOT THAT KIND OF 'RELATIONS', HEH HEH), ALLIANCES AND EMNITIES, THAT SORT OF THING   

BEGIN ASSEMBLING FORCE OF SCOUTS AND SPIES FOR FUTURE USE   
ALL SWORN TO SECRECY AND TO DIE FOR THE OKAPI CAUSE RATHER THAN BREAK UNDER INTERROGATION

IF I HAVE TIME FOR A MOMENT TO MYSELF DURING ALL THIS, LOCK MYSELF IN OFFICE/TENT, PUT BATTERIES IN DISCMAN, EQUIP HEADPHONES AND LISTEN TO ONE OF MY PRECIOUS CDS OF VERY KVLT, VERY UNDERGROUND, VERY HEAVY BLACKENED UKULELE METAL

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2020, 04:50:08 pm »

"QUICKLY, honored compatriot! HURL GUNTHAR into that architectural maw, that he may purge it with PRIMORDIAL FIRE!"

And GUNTHAR raises his axe for the flight, ready to cleave AUGHT that WAITS THEREIN!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2020, 05:06:15 pm »

Throw Gunthar towards the window and follow him and Joshua in
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34