Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 80893 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 15
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2020, 11:28:36 pm »

Escape this madness. Look for a beacon of sanity and get to it, no matter the cost.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2020, 11:41:39 pm »

Capering about upon his plastic shoes, GUNTHAR continues his grand purging of the eldritch tower!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2020, 11:55:51 pm »

full throttle with my centipede like body to escape them
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2020, 02:29:32 am »

Okay. Sell the house to get the funds back to buy a water bucket with water inside (if it's affordable.) THEN FUCKING DROWN ALL NON-NETWORKED MINIONS THERE WITH THE WATER BUCKET. Those who refuse to drown shall be bitten and converted.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2020, 04:34:45 am »

"GOD DAMN THIS PLACE!"
Screw these stupid roads drive though parks, parking lots, alleys, and anything else that should bypass these crappy ass roads and get me to the capital building.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2020, 04:35:09 am »

ACTIVATE FULL SPEED TOWARDS THE OPEN DOOR OF THE BOOTH! Juainos needs to get in so he can """"""help"""""" Shaun with """"""getting back the milk""""""" since he's too nerd-like to do it by himself properly.

"Ola Shaun, room for uno more? I mean it's not like I saved you from el guarda loco back there or anything."

Git in, y’pillock, b’fore they fuckin’ marmalize ya!
Look for something to cut the rope with and do so, then dematerialize the TARDIS and try landing in the doom mug itself, if possible. Fry up some rashers and sausages for Juainos, if there are any.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2020, 07:08:41 am »

Release the chimera and ride it into the Dairy Queen palace
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2020, 10:48:56 am »

Get out of the room as fast as possible and find a corpse to possess, if successful, help Gunthar with the purging

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2020, 01:42:24 am »

Joshua sees visions of a small but rather rocky mountain, and how a lot of people are trying to climb it without any equipment and fail.
Joshua hears the voice at the end of the vision, "Seek the truth at the mountain, but don't try to cheat it."
Once the vision stops, seek the way out of the tower.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2020, 08:45:24 am »

(I know the mind is gone, I might be able to use what liquids remain to move the corpse by moving the liquids in ways that force the limbs to move, like hydraulics with blood and cerebral fluid)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2020, 10:44:47 pm »

WHIP UP SOME NIFTY, RESPECTFUL FUNERAL RITES FOR US TO HOLD FOR OUR FALLEN BRETHREN. ENTER PERIOD OF MOURNING WITH TRIBE.

PIN BLAME FOR THIS HORRIFIC, COWARDLY ATTACK ON EVIL DAIRY QUEEN, GALVANISE TRIBE'S DESIRE FOR REVENGE!

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 14, 2020, 12:23:29 am »

(I know the mind is gone, I might be able to use what liquids remain to move the corpse by moving the liquids in ways that force the limbs to move, like hydraulics with blood and cerebral fluid)

Bay12's wonderful imaginative powers never cease to terrify me

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 16
« Reply #252 on: May 14, 2020, 01:51:59 am »

Turn 16

ACTIVATE FULL SPEED TOWARDS THE OPEN DOOR OF THE BOOTH! Juainos needs to get in so he can """"""help"""""" Shaun with """"""getting back the milk""""""" since he's too nerd-like to do it by himself properly.

"Ola Shaun, room for uno more? I mean it's not like I saved you from el guarda loco back there or anything."

Git in, y’pillock, b’fore they fuckin’ marmalize ya!
Look for something to cut the rope with and do so, then dematerialize the TARDIS and try landing in the doom mug itself, if possible. Fry up some rashers and sausages for Juainos, if there are any.
4, 6+1, 2

Juainos leaves the okapi village behind, aiming his flying mariachi hat for the TARDIS door at top speed. "Ola Shaun, room for uno more? I mean it's not like I saved you from el guarda loco back there or anything." Shaun raises the TARDIS up a bit and yells for him. "Git in, y’pillock, b’fore they fuckin’ marmalize ya!"

Juainos crashes into the door at Titanic speeds, rolling himself and Shaun down the stairs. The hat is damaged, and Juainos will need to fix it before he can fly again. Shaun cuts the rope against the edge of the porcelain and teleports the TARDIS over into the Doom Mug corpse itself. The dust is blown away as the TARDIS materializes inside. A trickle of liquid is revealed by the disturbance. It seems that the power of the Doom Mug's milk was too much to erase forever. Somewhere buried within, the dust has been converting itself back into milk. Shaun tries to make some celebratory rashers and sausages for Juainos, but it seems like he's fresh out of those.

Escape this madness. Look for a beacon of sanity and get to it, no matter the cost.

You run to the edge of the roof while the creatures watch Adam battle the subterranean creature and look for somewhere safe to go. It quickly becomes clear that in Genericville, nowhere is really safe anymore. The patchwork creatures are everywhere here, concentrated primarily on Florence Memorial library.

full throttle with my centipede like body to escape them

You skitter away on your many arms, eventually leaving your former neighbors in the dust. When you finally slow down, you find yourself just outside the town of Water Tank. There seems to be a commotion going on inside, and the guards at the door are absent.

Okay. Sell the house to get the funds back to buy a water bucket with water inside (if it's affordable.) THEN FUCKING DROWN ALL NON-NETWORKED MINIONS THERE WITH THE WATER BUCKET. Those who refuse to drown shall be bitten and converted.

You all sell the house and use the funds to buy a bucket of water. You've got plenty of money left over as it turns out. Even with Water Tank's customary markups, a single water bucket is only about $200. (+1 on future purchases.) After that, you get your horde together and make your grievances clear to the town by taking everyone captive after first turning the armed guards, lining everyone up in front of their own water, and demanding that they all join or die. The leaders of Water Tank's HOA choose to drown rather than accompany you and your unkempt army, but the rest of Water Tank submits to your infection. You now control Water Tank, people and town alike.

"GOD DAMN THIS PLACE!"
Screw these stupid roads drive though parks, parking lots, alleys, and anything else that should bypass these crappy ass roads and get me to the capital building.

6-1

You crash through anything that gets in your way, breaking free of DC's labyrinthine roads. You slide to a stop in front of the capitol building, ready to hunt down whatever government officials have survived. You get out of the car, crossbow at the ready, and begin exploring the darkened halls. When you reach the Senate chambers, a clanking and coughing sound halts you. You peer around the corner to see the last surviving American politician.

Senate Majority Leader Cyborg Mitch McConnell is pacing behind his old podium, his clawed feet scratching up the floorboards. Legends state that Senator McConnell looked much different during his first 10 terms in office, but he inhabits a new form now. It is a bulky robotic body that evokes some sort of alien skeleton. All that remains of his flesh is a pair of eyes behind a mask, and (rumor has it) a jar of organs protected by his chestplate. He wears a cloak over his shoulders, and carries a collection of rolled-up defeated bills as trophies.

Release the chimera and ride it into the Dairy Queen palace

You revive the chimera and ride it to the palace of the Dairy Queen. You're barely able to control the savage beast, but it races through the cursed woods and leads you to a fortress complex at the heart of the woods. A pair of satyr guards try to stop you, but the chimera rips through them and leaps through a bunker window to maul the crew of an automatic ballista. While it's distracted, you could infiltrate deeper into the fortress.

Capering about upon his plastic shoes, GUNTHAR continues his grand purging of the eldritch tower!

1+2

You DANCE and CAPER about the tower as your enemies are BROKEN beneath your MIGHTY AXE. Not all have fallen, but you wander the tower and PURGE most of the Followers of the Symbol from this UNHOLY PLACE. As you work, you hear the sound of your HONORED COMPATRIOT attempting to escape from the BETENTACLED BOOK.

Get out of the room as fast as possible and find a corpse to possess, if successful, help Gunthar with the purging
(That's a creatively morbid solution. That's how spiders move their legs, right?)

You attempt to escape and find a corpse to hydraulically pilot. Unfortunately, you're too occupied with escaping the tentacles pouring ever forth from the book to focus on that.

Joshua sees visions of a small but rather rocky mountain, and how a lot of people are trying to climb it without any equipment and fail.
Joshua hears the voice at the end of the vision, "Seek the truth at the mountain, but don't try to cheat it."
Once the vision stops, seek the way out of the tower.

You experience your vision after drinking the milk as the old man said, and look for a way out of the tower. You're able to explore the tower freely, given GUNTHAR's slaughter of nearly all the inhabitants. From your explorations, it looks like there isn't a conventional exit. The Followers only left on rare occasions, and did so by opening portals to other worlds through magical means. You'll need similar methods to escape. Perhaps the Axe of the Ginnugagap could help here.

WHIP UP SOME NIFTY, RESPECTFUL FUNERAL RITES FOR US TO HOLD FOR OUR FALLEN BRETHREN. ENTER PERIOD OF MOURNING WITH TRIBE.

PIN BLAME FOR THIS HORRIFIC, COWARDLY ATTACK ON EVIL DAIRY QUEEN, GALVANISE TRIBE'S DESIRE FOR REVENGE!

6, 2+1 for preexisting desire for revenge.

After Juainos breaks off his unintentional attack and flies over to the mountain, you consider what to do with the fallen okapis. Ultimately, you decide to cremate them in biers made of fallen leaves, while your blackened ukulele tapes play mournfully in the background. At the end of the funeral, you give a speech to your consorts and hybrid children, blaming the attack on the Dairy Queen and vowing revenge. The okapis seem ready for battle afterwards, but not much more than they were before. Your fiery rhetoric is perhaps symbolized by the actual flames growing around you, as the funeral pyres ignite the forest undergrowth.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 07:16:25 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 14, 2020, 02:27:48 am »

Now, find a map and find the biggest city in this area and continue onto there while infecting others in the path.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 14, 2020, 02:41:12 am »

"Gunthar, my honorable companion! I would be glad if you could take me to a place nearby the peculiar mountain from my vision... by rending the reality with your axe."

If Gunthar agrees, hop back into the real world.
If not, maybe Rana could help me instead.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34