Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 80328 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 17
« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2020, 08:56:23 pm »

You mentioned a vision, Joshua? I’ll follow you, maybe there’s milk somewhere in the mountain, maybe there’ll be caves

Why are you looking for caves?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 15, 2020, 08:59:46 pm »

You mentioned a vision, Joshua? I’ll follow you, maybe there’s milk somewhere in the mountain, maybe there’ll be caves

Why are you looking for caves?
it was just a thought, maybe there might be creatures there that produce milk, or maybe milk was hidden away so it wouldn’t be frozen. It was just a thought Rana had, that mountains might have caves

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 15, 2020, 09:03:29 pm »

Shoryuken the minotaur
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 15, 2020, 09:04:31 pm »

"ayayay, loos like we've done it compadres! But first we have to deal with lo monstro invisible, thanks to Adam, I'm starting to think you're not who you say you are you know? With that colorful reality-altering advice you resemble a mui macho Titan."[/b]

Juainos grabs any nearby non-milk liquid and starts tossing it around the TARDIS to reveal the monster.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 15, 2020, 09:05:07 pm »

Alright, retrieve my secret boomstick and prepare for the worst. Seems like monsters, ayylians beyond, or an even bigger bugout has occurred. Consult the CODEX FURTHER as well!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 15, 2020, 09:06:10 pm »

Start chasing the skelly centipede and preferably in with the music of the Yakety sax.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 15, 2020, 09:41:20 pm »

escape from the infected
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 15, 2020, 09:45:15 pm »

"ayayay, loos like we've done it compadres! But first we have to deal with lo monstro invisible, thanks to Adam, I'm starting to think you're not who you say you are you know? With that colorful reality-altering advice you resemble a mui macho Titan."[/b]

"Ah, Juanos, such a jokester." Adam laughed good-naturedly as he put an arm around Juanos's shoulder and pulled him in like a close friend. He then stealthily whispered in his ear "You really want to play this game? I'll rip that ugly, fake mustache off your face and choke you with it you omnicidal word censored for decency reasons." Moving back to standing normally he added, "But, you're right, I ought to fix my mistake."

He then snapped his fingers and summoned a localized blast of hell fire and heavenly fire on top of the monster to destroy it.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 15, 2020, 09:48:45 pm »

"Ah, Juanos, such a jokester." Adam laughed good-naturedly as he put an arm around Juanos's shoulder and pulled him in like a close friend. He then stealthily whispered in his ear "You really want to play this game? I'll rip that ugly, fake mustache off your face and choke you with it you omnicidal word censored for decency reasons." Moving back to standing normally he added, "But, you're right, I ought to fix my mistake."

He then snapped his fingers and summoned a localized blast of hell fire and heavenly fire on top of the monster to destroy it.
"You're right compadre, that was a broma! Hahahaha try me last time we did this I distinctly remember how I won and you got left in the dust, literally"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 15, 2020, 10:09:54 pm »

"You're right compadre, that was a broma! Hahahaha try me last time we did this I distinctly remember how I won and you got left in the dust, literally"
(Whispering)"Last time I was dealing with you with both arms tied behind my back. Now, looks like they're both free."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2020, 10:30:22 pm »

For a brief, awestruck moment-- GUNTHAR is speechless.
The moment soon passes.

"You spoke of a prophesied mountain, FRIEND JOSHUA-- and behold, a mountain! Come: let us seek therein the PRIMORDIAL COW AUĐUMBLA, that we may partake of her SACRED GIFTS!"

And with that, GUNTHAR HORNHELM proceeds unto the mountains, with HONORED COMPATRIOTS beside!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2020, 02:45:13 am »

Ask the others where we’re headed, then grab a large blunt object and try to hunt the invisible monsters with the trustworthy as ever Juainos. Send the TARDIS wherever is needed.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 16, 2020, 03:52:29 am »

Dive into cover. Or just a corner. It doesn’t really matter much so long as it’s good for cowering in.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 16, 2020, 06:32:55 am »

"I was hopping for a gun, but this big ass government whoop-ass stick will do."
Take my House of Representatives mace, and sneak up on the cyborg and beat his head it with it!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 16, 2020, 07:19:17 am »

Take my House of Representatives mace

(Whoops, was trying to copy this for out-of-context thread.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 07:39:46 am by Eschar »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34