Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 81018 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 25
« Reply #405 on: June 02, 2020, 08:20:38 pm »

Crush the skelly to dust! THEN BURN THE DUST SOMEHOW

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 03, 2020, 07:39:22 am »

"BUGGER."

OKAY, NEW PLAN: DRINK THE BLOOD FROM MY WOUNDS! IF IT IMMEDIATELY RE-ENTERS MY BODY IT'S LIKE I'M NOT EVEN LOSING BLOOD AT ALL, RIGHT?! CHECKMATE, MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS!   
IF THAT SOMEHOW NOT WORK, AT LEAST HAVE HELPFUL SPIRITUAL VISION SPARKED MY RESULTING LIGHT-HEADEDNESS   

OH YEAH, AND PULL OUT A BAZOOKA FROM SOMEWHERE
(MAYBE BURIED UNDER TREE?) AND SHOOT THAT FRIGGIN' UNICORN.   
MY HEROIC OKAPI FORCES CAN SURELY HANDLE REST OF DAIRY QUEEN ARMY ON THEIR OWN.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2020, 09:03:32 pm »

Magically fix our replicator.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 04, 2020, 01:44:24 am »

use the skeletons of those i killed to out last them while keep slaughtering them
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 26
« Reply #409 on: June 04, 2020, 02:33:33 am »

Turn 26

Fuck it, climb aboard.
“Isss there any location where I can ssssafely make usssse of the data I’ve recovered? Making a few more copiessss would probably also be a good idea.”
Haven’t a clue.
"Then bring me back to my lab."
Give an explanation of where that means.
Arrighty then, assumin’ it’s still there.

Bring him back to his lab.
4+2
Juainos follows his Chupathingie friend and Shaun along while fiddling the first geometric hoagie he can grab from his Bag O' Hoagies.

"Hey Adam, ever see a man get discombobulated in a time-loop for 5000 kalpas? Cause I think this is what this thingymajig does."

(No roll)
Magically fix our replicator.

Ssarscel climbs aboard Shaun's TARDIS.

“Isss there any location where I can ssssafely make usssse of the data I’ve recovered? Making a few more copiessss would probably also be a good idea.”

"Haven’t a clue."

"Then bring me back to my lab."

"Arrighty then, assumin’ it’s still there."

As they prepare for departure, Juainos and Adam enter as well. Juainos tries to strike up a conversation while eating a hoagie.

"Hey Adam, ever see a man get discombobulated in a time-loop for 5000 kalpas? Cause I think this is what this thingymajig does."[/b]

However, Adam rudely refuses to speak with him and instead goes to see the replicators. Through means exactly as mysterious as Juainos' portals, the replicators are miraculously repaired. In fact, they are now charged with the interlocked energies of Heaven and Hell. Once Ssarscel has studied the Infinity Milk's scans at his lab and refined the recipe, this replicator should be strong enough to survive recreating the lost Milks.

After all that is done, the TARDIS materializes back in the settlement. Outside, the town is eerily quiet. Scanner readings indicate that nearly everyone is gone. Only a handful of the original population is still here, and they seem to be patrolling around the ruins. After a few seconds, they all simultaneously do a triumphant fist pump before immediately going back to their patrols.

Protected inside the TARDIS, the group suddenly detects a massive wave of something wash over the town. The layout is suddenly altered, and a few of the patrolling people are deleted from existence and replaced with other similar but not identical people.

"I could quit being the president, but maybe I have access to something really neat that'll make it worth going against everything I've stood for."
See what kind of things I have access to as the president that aren't power and money, as the money's worthless and everyone's dead.

You look through the Presidential archives, hoping to find something fun. Soon enough, you discover something interesting. According to these records, the President is entitled to a massive spacecraft named the Sacred Cow. The vehicle is meant as a heavily fortified interplanetary command center for the President. Shaped much like an archaic airliner, It includes laser cannons, heavy armor, everything one might need in a mobile headquarters, and a functional robotic crew.

The only problem is that Sacred Cow is currently under the control of a gang of anarchist raiders, who have hacked the robots and pilot the vehicle around Earth to destroy communities they consider "complacent".

You feel fuzzy for a moment, and then realize you've got two antlers. Odd that this is notable to you, since you never lost an antler.

yes, we have a deal

what do you think we do here?
"Can't say for sure, but that serpent... There's something in its eyes, calling to me."

Kneel before the serpent to see if I'm worthy of foreseeing my destiny.
If I'm worthy, then touch the serpent's head with a finger and see my destiny.
If not, then I guess try to roll away from the serpent, then stand up and throw a knife at it.

2, 4
what do you mean calling to you? Do you hear thoughts from it?
If the serpent attacks Joshua, attack it, if not, examine the eggs more closely

yes, we have a deal

"Acceptable, Creator Rana. A Byakhee will be along shortly. Swap this body with that one. It will make it easier for us to get down the mountain and reach Cow Auðumbla. Once there, you will need to acquire her milk."
The deal is made. As the creature speaks, Rana feels the knowledge of Auðumbla's current location enter her mind.

At the summit of the Mountain, Rana and Joshua observe the little tree and its creatures.

"what do you think we do here?"

"Can't say for sure, but that serpent... There's something in its eyes, calling to me."

what do you mean calling to you? Do you hear thoughts from it?

Joshua approaches the serpent cautiously. Rana keeps an eye on him, but also takes a look at the nest. As her crablike body crawls atop the tree to get a better look, she accidentally dislodges the larger of the two eggs. It shatters upon the ground, and a massive wave of sheer change echoes throughout the Ginnungagap. She gets the sense that this tree is best treated with great care.

Joshua's attempt to kneel is spoiled when the wave trips him. He falls before the serpent, but thankfully it seems that the creature is feeling forgiving. Joshua looks into the creature's eyes atop the great mountain, searching for his destiny. And finally he finds it.

Joshua sees a blurry vision of himself, on an unknown battlefield. Fighting against him is Thainos himself. It seems that somehow, Thainos survived the Event. He's currently hiding somewhere in Joshua's own time, enjoying the "paradise" he created. This is what Joshua was born for. To be an Avenger, trillions of times over. The vision does not guarantee success. In many versions of the fight, Thainos emerges triumphant. However, in many others, Joshua fulfills his destiny and becomes one of the greatest heroes in history. As a result, his life is indeed changed forever.

Crush the skelly to dust! THEN BURN THE DUST SOMEHOW
5 vs 2+1, 4+1
use the skeletons of those i killed to out last them while keep slaughtering them

The horde attacks Joey Bones, attempting to bring him down. Joey impales and shreds his way through dozens of drones, but eventually trips over one of the corpses. This gives the horde an idea. Soon enough, Joey Bones is hemmed in by the heaps of his enemies' dead. The horde uses the opening to dogpile him. Joey tries using the skeletons of the drones to keep himself standing, but this proves to be a mistake. The sheer volume of nanobots poisoning their bones compromises Joey's will, crippling his efforts to fight back. The John Network uses the opportunity to finally subdue Joey.

In short order, Joey is crushed to dust and burnt. All that remains of him is the cremated ashes floating on the wind.

Joey Bones is dead.

"BUGGER."

OKAY, NEW PLAN: DRINK THE BLOOD FROM MY WOUNDS! IF IT IMMEDIATELY RE-ENTERS MY BODY IT'S LIKE I'M NOT EVEN LOSING BLOOD AT ALL, RIGHT?! CHECKMATE, MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS!   
IF THAT SOMEHOW NOT WORK, AT LEAST HAVE HELPFUL SPIRITUAL VISION SPARKED MY RESULTING LIGHT-HEADEDNESS   

OH YEAH, AND PULL OUT A BAZOOKA FROM SOMEWHERE
(MAYBE BURIED UNDER TREE?) AND SHOOT THAT FRIGGIN' UNICORN.   
MY HEROIC OKAPI FORCES CAN SURELY HANDLE REST OF DAIRY QUEEN ARMY ON THEIR OWN.   
4, 1, 5 vs 6
Ride the Unicorn into battle casting fire spells at the Okapis
6+1

Yoink shoves his own dismembered wrist into his mouth and drinks his spraying blood. In direct defiance of all medical knowledge, this somehow cancels out his bleeding. He then discovers an old rocket launcher left behind during the apocalypse and buried under some roots. Yoink raises the launcher one-handed and attempts to target the Unicorn.

Meanwhile, Adam and his steed charge into the Okapi ranks, slaughtering rebellious endangered giraffe relatives left and right with spiral horn and burning flame. Yoink attempts to stop them with the rocket launcher, but fires wildly off-course and hits his own ranks. In the resulting confusion, the Dairy Queen's forces take full control of the battle and push the okapis into full retreat. Attacking the fortress is no longer possible for Yoink's army in its current state.

As they flee into the woods, both sides suddenly feel lost for a moment, as if the trees aren't where they should be. Oddly enough, they can't remember them being anywhere else either.

OOC:I just wanted to mention that we have a channel on the General Bay12 Forum Games discord.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:37:58 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 04, 2020, 06:33:23 am »

What
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 04, 2020, 06:48:07 am »

"I feel as if a major part of my looks has changed, but who cares about that when the only thing that makes being president slightly worth it is being driven around by a bunch of assholes that doesn't include me!"
Use the computers I have access to, to reprogram the robots on the Sacred Cow to kill all the raiders inside then fly it back to DC and land it at the airport.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2020, 06:48:19 am »

“...do you mind if I jussssst try to sssset up an approximation if my lab in here inssssstead?”
If permission is granted, get to work on that, and on studying (and maybe making more copies of) the infinity milk scans.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2020, 07:11:40 am »

I will when it arrives. Thank you for helping.

Sorry about that. I know where Auðumbla is

When the Byakhee arrives, move to it and take Joshua and this body (current host) (previous host) (helper) with me and fly towards Auðumbla
((If current host is body A, and Byakhee is body B, move to body B, and take Joshua and body A with me. Please tell me if you’d like clarification))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:05:51 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2020, 09:04:11 am »

I already declared the Okapis hybrids as abominations that shouldn't exist so.

Rally the Dairy Queen army and charge towards retrating army.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 04, 2020, 11:52:25 am »

As the group prepares to replicate the Infinity Dearies Juainos clenches his fist and a portal to the 3745th Realm of Pain appears in the room.

"Maybe Adam kills people without looking them in the face, but I ain't a fink, dig? You've made your last delivery boys. Sorry you got twisted up in this scene. From where you're walkin' it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck. Truth is..."

Juainos's mustache falls off, revealing none other than Thainos himself, who hosts a Gravity Gun he looted from the Moloko.

"The game was rigged from the start."

Thainos fires the gun, forcing the group into the portal before closing it, leaving them stranded in the 3745th Realm of Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2020, 12:20:16 pm »

Now set off to greener pastures.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 15
« Reply #417 on: June 04, 2020, 01:10:22 pm »

Take a second to process what just happened, standing there in stunned silence, before speaking.
Jua- Aye mean Thainos, y’evil, treacherous, lie-mongering bastard-fish! Náire is athas chugat! Gríos gan iongainí ort! Léir ort! Dathadh ort! But y’forgot one thing, y’cabáiste!
By a stroke of luck, you do in fact have the key to the TARDIS in your pocket.
AYE NEVER PUT IT DOWN YA PILLOCK AUBERGINE!

Take out the key, summon the TARDIS, if possible. If the TARDIS can’t be summoned into the 3745th Realm of Pain, then quietly put the key back into whatever pocket it came out of and punch anyone if they ever bring this outburst up again, provided we survive beyond the next five seconds.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 26-The Greatest Plot Twist of All Time.
« Reply #418 on: June 04, 2020, 01:42:26 pm »

Pop up suddenly after many off-screen misadventures to interrupt and derail someone's big plans. SURPRISE SAPERFUCKER!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Return after many misadventures in the time stream. Derail the derail and convert them to the nyanetwork.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34