Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 81025 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 26-The Greatest Plot Twist of All Time.
« Reply #420 on: June 04, 2020, 11:23:32 pm »

JOIN THE RETREAT. TRY SIT UPRIGHT ON ONE OF OUR QUADRUPEDS IF POSSIBLE, OTHERWISE JUST LIE ACROSS BACK OR HAVE SOMEONE DRAG ME IN UNDIGNIFIED FASHION I GUESS. WE SHALL HEAD IN CIRCUITOUS ROUTE THROUGH STRANGE SHIFTY TREES, HOPEFULLY MAKING IT BACK TO SETTLEMENT WITHOUT LEADING PURSUERS STRAIGHT THERE.   

SPEAKING OF PURSUERS, LEAVE FOUR SMALL SQUADS OF SOLDIERS AT VARIOUS POINTS ALONG TRIP, WITH ORDERS TO USE GUERRILLA TACTICS TO HARRY ANY ENEMIES ON OUR TRAIL. PICK THEM OFF, SLOW THEM DOWN, HOPEFULLY DISTRACT THEM ENOUGH THAT WE CAN LOSE THEM ALTOGETHER.   
GIVE RE-LOADED ROCKET LAUNCHER TO LAST SQUAD, WITH SOLEMN NOD AND KNOWLEDGE THAT IF ENEMIES REACH THEM THEY PROBABLY OUR LAST LINE OF DEFENCE.     

"GODSPEED."   

EDIT: ALSO, GIVEN REPLY NUMBER OF THIS POST WHICH I JUST NOTICED, PROBABLY GOOD IDEA TO BLAZE IT WIT MY OKAPIS, WELL, ONCE WE'VE GIVEN OUR PURSUERS THE SLIP AT LEAST
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:01:15 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 26
« Reply #421 on: June 04, 2020, 11:29:31 pm »

As the group prepares to replicate the Infinity Dearies Juainos clenches his fist and a portal to the 3745th Realm of Pain appears in the room.

"Maybe Adam kills people without looking them in the face, but I ain't a fink, dig? You've made your last delivery boys. Sorry you got twisted up in this scene. From where you're walkin' it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck. Truth is..."

Juainos's mustache falls off, revealing none other than Thainos himself, who hosts a Gravity Gun he looted from the Moloko.

"The game was rigged from the start."

Thainos fires the gun, forcing the group into the portal before closing it, leaving them stranded in the 3745th Realm of Pain.

Scarper in a direction perpendicular to the line of fire and not toward the portal.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 05, 2020, 01:06:23 am »

"Try to be more careful next time, Rana. I could've been bitten and poisoned in a moment."

Thank the serpent for revealing my fate, then begin to descend the mountain.
Ask Rana if she has any idea as to how to track down Thainos.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2020, 09:02:41 am »

"Try to be more careful next time, Rana. I could've been bitten and poisoned in a moment."

let’s focus on the milk, then worry about Thainos

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 06, 2020, 01:34:47 am »

Given the importance of the scene he's in, I'm going to wait to give Smoke Mirrors a chance to post. I'll write a recap post instead of a turn today.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 01:36:18 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 06, 2020, 02:39:05 am »

He'll be home with his grandma. The kitchen. Dinnertime.
Eight years old. Quiet. So curious.

Why can't I remember his name?

Gunter starts up a rapping at the door. Hesitant at first-- soon frantic.
Please hear me, Ma. Please hear me.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 26-Recap
« Reply #426 on: June 06, 2020, 02:49:33 am »

Recap

This should cover the basics of what's happened so far. Sorry if your events got left out, I tried to keep it down to only the minimum.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Turn 1

The game starts. You're all in a postapocalyptic town, after Thainos devastated the universe at the end of the previous game.

Turn 2

Everyone is making characters and starting out on various plans. Adam Young goes to the bar, looking for adventurers to join him. Burt the deer man generally focuses on a long, conspiracy-fueled quest to exterminate any remnants of the Government.

Turn 3

Several other players join Adam Young, including the mysterious Juainos. Cistern the AI starts making a hive-mind network.

Turn 4

GUNTHAR HORNHELM attempts to open a portal for Joshua with the Axe of the Ginnungagap that Adam Young made for him and accidentally summons a monster into the bar. A fight breaks out. Adam Smith the T'zzz cultist has entered the Dreamlands on a quest to find milk to empower T'zzz. John is attacked by sewer clowns, which Cistern witnesses.

Turn 5

Fight in the bar continues. Cistern attacks John, attempting to add him to her network. Luis Douglas works on occult rituals to find milk. Shaun leaves the bar.

Turn 6

A monster portal reverses and begins pulling things into the Eldritch Plane. Shaun saves John from the sewer clowns, and Cistern forces him into a digital form while failing to erase his free will. Yoink has gone into the woods to look for giraffe milk, but finds himself increasingly surrounded by okapis.

Turn 7

Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana all decide to jump into the portal and see where it takes them. Juainos, Ssarscel, and Adam Young all stay in the bar and successfully close the portal. Shaun then accidentally destroys the bar with his now-oversized TARDIS.

Turn 8

John takes over Cipher's network, though she survives as a separate entity. Shaun decides to go to the forest to look for the remnants of a downed Doom Mug and get the milk from its remains. Adam Smith finds out about the Dairy Queen and her milk treasure. Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana have arrived at an Eldritch Plane tower and begin to explore it while defending themselves from Eldritch creatures attacking them.

Turn 9

Juainos and Shaun fix the TARDIS, (accidentally on Juainos' part) while Ssarscel and Adam Young head out into the wasteland to visit Florence Memorial library in the ruins of Genericville and learn about the molecular structure of milk so Ssarscel can synthesize it. They get lost for a while. Luis Dougris resurrects a milk jug, becoming the first to get milk. Yoink seduces the okapis.

Turn 10

Shaun leaves Juainos behind and teleports to the Doom Mug. The sewer clowns assimilated into John's version of the Network begin attacking the town. Yoink spawns a race of hybrid offspring with the okapis.

Turn 11

Adam Smith goes to the forest. Things start to go wrong as Shaun explores the Doom Mug alone. The clowns are spreading the virus through bites.

Turn 12

Continuation of previous events, Joey Bones is attacked by the virus-infected clowns and townsfolk.

Turn 13

John's Network conquers the starting village. Adam Young and Ssarscel reach Genericville, which is overrun by Florence Memorial's Frankenstein-esque monsters. Juainos flies his hat to the Doom Mug. Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana invade the tower and begin to battle the Scholars of the Symbol. Yoink and his okapis decide to attack the Dairy Queen and free the other okapis from their servitude.

Turn 14

John starts spreading to other towns. Juainos accidentally attacks the okapi hybrid town on his way to "rescue" Shaun. Adam and Ssarcel are attacked by the hybrid creatures and gradually begin to be overwhelmed.

Turn 15

Joshua steals and drinks the cultists' milk. As a result, he gets a vision of what to do next that says he needs to scale a certain mountain. Juainos accidentally saves Shaun.

Turn 16

Shaun and Juainos travel together for a time. Joey Bones, now a skeletal centipede monster, begins a second conflict with John's Network when he stumbles across their attack on a neighboring town.

Turn 17

Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana go to the Ginnungagap. GUNTHAR wanted to go there in search of the mythical cow Auðumbla. It turns out that Joshua's mountain is here. Shaun gets milk from the Doom Mug and then rescues Adam and Ssarscel with the TARDIS.

Turn 18

Adam Smith is finally captured by the Dairy Queen. Burt destroys Cyborg Senator Mitch McConnell. Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana begin to climb the mountain. Rana possesses a proto-Eldritch creature to replace her old Byakhee body. Yoink appoints Daughter Leslie to lead his hybrid village.

Turn 19

Yoink attacks the Dairy Queen. The Dairy Queen persuades/forces Adam Smith to fight for her. An attempt by John's Network to attack Genericville goes disastrously. Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana explore a cave in the Ginnungagap, while Rana begins an ongoing conversation with her new host body. Ssarscel studies the Doom Mug milk and invents a theoretically possible means of mass producing milk, while Shaun and Adam Young work out a plan for rebuilding society. Juainos secretly steals the remaining Doom Mug milk from Shaun.

Turn 20

Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana discover a mysterious pool. John's Network restocks itself using the surrounding villages. Shaun, Adam Young, Ssarscel, and Juainos go to the crash site of the Moloko in search of Delta's old Infinity Milk scans.

Turn 21

GUNTHAR interacts with the pool, seeing visions of possible futures, while Rana starts to connect more with her host. Shaun, Adam Young, Ssarscel, and Juainos begin exploring the Moloko. The ongoing battle between Yoink and Adam Smith shifts when a carnivorous unicorn is unleashed against the okapis.

Turn 22

John's Network conquers Genericville, with the exception of Florence Memorial library. Eldritch creatures attack Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana.

Turn 23

Joshua, GUNTHAR, and Rana defeat the Eldritch creatures, but the walls of the cave they are in shake as something else approaches. John attempts to build a society in Genericville, but the library proves to be too much of an issue and the city is abandoned. Shaun goes back in time, resaving Abraham Lincoln and visiting the Holy Grail's ultimately doomed utopia. Burt discovers that defeating Mitch McConnell automatically made him president. He uses the authority to destroy Vienna, Moscow, and the Vatican with an orbital ion cannon. Ssarscel recovers the Infinity Milk scans.

Turn 24

Joshua and Rana are forced to leave GUNTHAR behind when he is apparently killed by a cave in while fighting a massive worm. In fact, GUNTHAR fell into the pool and ended up in a flashback to before Thainos destroyed everything. Joey Bones kills several members of the network as he grows his skeletal amalgamation of a body. In retaliation, John attacks and ultimately kills him.

Turn 25

Rana and her host strike a deal, allying her (and by extension, Joshua) with the Eldritch creatures to find Auðumbla in return for being shown how to "create new things, new life and worlds". Joshua and Rana reach the summit of the mountain, finding a young Yggdrasil. Shaun returns to the present and ferries his group back to Ssarcel's lab.

Turn 26

Shaun, Adam Young, Juainos, and Ssarcel return to the initial town and see the depopulation inflicted by John's Network. Burt finds out about the President's mobile headquarters, Sacred Cow. Joshua discovers his destiny is to challenge Thainos and Avenge all those he killed. Adam Smith and the Dairy Queen's army defeats Yoink and his okapis.

I tried to get all the most important events, feel free to point out anything I missed.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 02:51:52 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 06, 2020, 06:40:27 am »

Well, that escalated quickly.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 06, 2020, 08:13:46 am »

That it did

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 06, 2020, 09:48:02 am »

”Oh, look, such a surprise...”

Use my ability to ignore gravity, as demonstrated by me casually floating and shooting into space several times to resist the gravity gun and Punch Thainos in the single most painful place for his species with the powers of heaven and hell.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 07, 2020, 02:32:08 am »

That it did
I like how no matter what's happening in the game we can somehow make it even worse.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 07, 2020, 03:24:47 am »

"There's a wisdom I've read in a book written before the Apocalypse. 'The one who doesn't use the opportunity to kill the enemy, while the enemy is licking their wounds, is the most foolish of the fools.' Thainos' powers must have been greatly depleted after he caused the Apocalypse, so it would be moronic to not use the moment for our advantage."

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 27
« Reply #432 on: June 08, 2020, 02:38:32 am »

Turn 27

What
“...do you mind if I jussssst try to sssset up an approximation if my lab in here inssssstead?”
If permission is granted, get to work on that, and on studying (and maybe making more copies of) the infinity milk scans.
As the group prepares to replicate the Infinity Dearies Juainos clenches his fist and a portal to the 3745th Realm of Pain appears in the room.

"Maybe Adam kills people without looking them in the face, but I ain't a fink, dig? You've made your last delivery boys. Sorry you got twisted up in this scene. From where you're walkin' it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck. Truth is..."

Juainos's mustache falls off, revealing none other than Thainos himself, who hosts a Gravity Gun he looted from the Moloko.

Thainos fires the gun, forcing the group into the portal before closing it, leaving them stranded in the 3745th Realm of Pain.

3+2
Take a second to process what just happened, standing there in stunned silence, before speaking.
Jua- Aye mean Thainos, y’evil, treacherous, lie-mongering bastard-fish! Náire is athas chugat! Gríos gan iongainí ort! Léir ort! Dathadh ort! But y’forgot one thing, y’cabáiste!
By a stroke of luck, you do in fact have the key to the TARDIS in your pocket.
AYE NEVER PUT IT DOWN YA PILLOCK AUBERGINE!

Take out the key, summon the TARDIS, if possible. If the TARDIS can’t be summoned into the 3745th Realm of Pain, then quietly put the key back into whatever pocket it came out of and punch anyone if they ever bring this outburst up again, provided we survive beyond the next five seconds.
2+1
Pop up suddenly after many off-screen misadventures to interrupt and derail someone's big plans. SURPRISE SAPERFUCKER!
3+1
Return after many misadventures in the time stream. Derail the derail and convert them to the nyanetwork.
Scarper in a direction perpendicular to the line of fire and not toward the portal.
”Oh, look, such a surprise...”

Use my ability to ignore gravity, as demonstrated by me casually floating and shooting into space several times to resist the gravity gun and Punch Thainos in the single most painful place for his species with the powers of heaven and hell.
6+1, 2 vs 3

Shaun, Adam, Juainos, and Ssarscel look out on the ruined town.

"What"

“...do you mind if I jussssst try to sssset up an approximation if my lab in here inssssstead?”

At this point, Juainos clenches his fist and a portal to the 3745th Realm of Pain appears in the room.

With that, Thainos aims and fires the Gravity Gun, knocking Shaun and Ssarscel into the 3745th Realm of Pain with a blast each. When he turns the gun on Adam, the unexpected happens. Adam prepares to brace against the blow, but suddenly Slash Ashford portals into the room after a long time spent on exploring and sidequests. Slash begins to wrestle Thainos for the gun, when suddenly a power outlet sparks and Cistern jumps out of a monitor. The digital catgirl pounces at the Neanderthal, unsuccessfully attempting to convert him to her network. Thainos stumbles as the two wrestle around his gun, unable to fire at Adam. Adam rises into the air surrounded by a nimbus of black and gold energy before flying forward to punch Thainos. Thainos, despite the distraction, is able to catch Adam and pull him off course. Adam crashes into a set of Shaun's Christmas lights while Thainos deals with the fight still going on over his weapon.

Meanwhile in the 3745th Realm of Pain, Ssarscel and Shaun find themselves in a dark realm of broken stone, ruins, metal spikes jutting out of surfaces, and demons flapping by overhead. Thankfully, Shaun still has something up his sleeve.

Jua- Aye mean Thainos, y’evil, treacherous, lie-mongering bastard-fish! Náire is athas chugat! Gríos gan iongainí ort! Léir ort! Dathadh ort! But y’forgot one thing, y’cabáiste!
By a stroke of luck, you do in fact have the key to the TARDIS in your pocket.
AYE NEVER PUT IT DOWN YA PILLOCK AUBERGINE!

With that, Shaun pulls out the TARDIS key and remotely summons it to his location in the 3745th Realm of Pain.

"I feel as if a major part of my looks has changed, but who cares about that when the only thing that makes being president slightly worth it is being driven around by a bunch of assholes that doesn't include me!"
Use the computers I have access to, to reprogram the robots on the Sacred Cow to kill all the raiders inside then fly it back to DC and land it at the airport.

It turns out that Presidential authority gets you automatic access to the robot's code. The robots respond promptly to your commands, flying into low orbit, opening the Sacred Cow's doors and suffocating the hijackers. They then fly the ship directly to you. The Sacred Cow lands just outside, awaiting your arrival. A robot valet waits outside to assist you.

I will when it arrives. Thank you for helping.

Sorry about that. I know where Auðumbla is

When the Byakhee arrives, move to it and take Joshua and this body (current host) (previous host) (helper) with me and fly towards Auðumbla
((If current host is body A, and Byakhee is body B, move to body B, and take Joshua and body A with me. Please tell me if you’d like clarification))
(I get it.)

(No roll necessary, due to Rana's help.)
"There's a wisdom I've read in a book written before the Apocalypse. 'The one who doesn't use the opportunity to kill the enemy, while the enemy is licking their wounds, is the most foolish of the fools.' Thainos' powers must have been greatly depleted after he caused the Apocalypse, so it would be moronic to not use the moment for our advantage."

"I will when it arrives. Thank you for helping."

"Sorry about that. I know where Auðumbla is"

Joshua thanks the serpent for revealing his destiny. After a short wait, six Byahkees arrive. Five of them bear riders. The riders are fleshy masses of tentacles, teeth, and eyes that seem to be forcing themselves to remain in an almost humanoid shape. The remaining Byahkee kneels before Rana, allowing her to possess it. Inhabiting her new body, Rana picks up Joshua and her old host. The group then begins to easily fly down the mountain, since Joshua is no longer required to climb it the difficult way. On the way, Joshua asks Rana if she has any ideas for tracking down Thainos.

"let’s focus on the milk, then worry about Thainos"

The Eldritch creatures add their opinion. "It is an unnecessary risk to kill Thainos, Creator Rana. He is a threat to only a few trillion mortal lives, in only a few Kalpas. We have all that shall ever be before us. Ignore Thainos. Create with us. Would that be Acceptable?"

The original host also speaks. "It is unnecessary to keep me here, Creator Rana. Any other Eldritch creature knows all that you have told me, and this body is no longer Acceptable for the current task."

He'll be home with his grandma. The kitchen. Dinnertime.
Eight years old. Quiet. So curious.

Why can't I remember his name?

Gunter starts up a rapping at the door. Hesitant at first-- soon frantic.
Please hear me, Ma. Please hear me.

Inevitable

You slam your fist on the door for what feels like an eternity before Ma opens the door. "Is something the matter, Gunter? You look a fright!" You almost can't bear to look when you feel His arms wrap around your legs. "Hi Dad! You're back early! Gramma just made pancakes with Viking Shapes! Come on, 'fore they get cold! I saved Mjölnir for you!" He spins around and darts to the kitchen. His oversized milk carton viking helmet wobbles on his head. You thought he'd grow into it.

Ma leads you to the kitchen as you desperately try to figure out what to do. Hope glimmers for a moment, replaced by a cold chill when Ma suddenly touches her forehead and He calls back to you. "Dad? I don't feel so good..."

You lunge into the kitchen and hold Him tight, almost believing you can stop what's about to happen.

To your surprise, absolutely nothing happens. You glance hesitantly over your shoulder, to see Ma frozen in time. The moment is stopped in the instant before the Event. The only motion in all the world is a thin river of milk, running into the kitchen from the back door. A voice calls out from beyond the milk.

"There you are, Gunter. I'm sorry I had to find you like this. What happened next is done. No reason to make you see it. Come with me, and let's see if we can't put it all right again."

Now set off to greener pastures.

Celebrating the destruction of the skellie, you decide to find a better place to absorb into your Network. After a bit more marching, you find an excellent candidate. The city of Manchester, New Hampshire lies before you. Once the largest city in the state, it now hosts a sizeable survivor community. They have problems of course, with widespread crime and clashes between local warlords, but it won't matter after everyone here is part of you.

I already declared the Okapis hybrids as abominations that shouldn't exist so.

Rally the Dairy Queen army and charge towards retrating army.

5-1
JOIN THE RETREAT. TRY SIT UPRIGHT ON ONE OF OUR QUADRUPEDS IF POSSIBLE, OTHERWISE JUST LIE ACROSS BACK OR HAVE SOMEONE DRAG ME IN UNDIGNIFIED FASHION I GUESS. WE SHALL HEAD IN CIRCUITOUS ROUTE THROUGH STRANGE SHIFTY TREES, HOPEFULLY MAKING IT BACK TO SETTLEMENT WITHOUT LEADING PURSUERS STRAIGHT THERE.   

SPEAKING OF PURSUERS, LEAVE FOUR SMALL SQUADS OF SOLDIERS AT VARIOUS POINTS ALONG TRIP, WITH ORDERS TO USE GUERRILLA TACTICS TO HARRY ANY ENEMIES ON OUR TRAIL. PICK THEM OFF, SLOW THEM DOWN, HOPEFULLY DISTRACT THEM ENOUGH THAT WE CAN LOSE THEM ALTOGETHER.   
GIVE RE-LOADED ROCKET LAUNCHER TO LAST SQUAD, WITH SOLEMN NOD AND KNOWLEDGE THAT IF ENEMIES REACH THEM THEY PROBABLY OUR LAST LINE OF DEFENCE.     

"GODSPEED."   

EDIT: ALSO, GIVEN REPLY NUMBER OF THIS POST WHICH I JUST NOTICED, PROBABLY GOOD IDEA TO BLAZE IT WIT MY OKAPIS, WELL, ONCE WE'VE GIVEN OUR PURSUERS THE SLIP AT LEAST
(Too bad about having to ignore post #420, but you didn't escape from Adam.)
2, 4+1

Yoink carefully clambers aboard one of the quadrupeds and leads the okapis deeper into the woods on a twisty route back to the okapi settlement. Despite their efforts and the hindering tactics of four squads of okapis setting traps around the forest, (much enhanced by their borrowed rocket launcher) Adam Smith stays locked on the okapis' trail, sailing through the forest with spells flashing out to fry stragglers from the back of his frothing unicorn steed and an army of mythical creatures behind him. Yoink could get to the village, but at the moment that would lead Adam and the Dairy Queen right to them.

Oops, accidentally left out Imic's action for a moment.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 02:44:19 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 08, 2020, 02:57:21 am »

"*spits on the ground* If a few trillion lives is little to you, then I don't know what is a *big* number! Your choice, Rana."

Regardless of what is gonna be Rana's choice, try to somehow track down Thainos. With Rana's help or not.
Lay low and don't attack Thainos first/head-on. Just carefully watch what he is up to.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 08, 2020, 06:58:06 am »

"Well shit that was easier that I thought it would be to get, and maybe I can work with this being president thing, I could use my powers to find out all the things the government was hiding from me, I'll be like a spy uncovering all the things they hid from everyone!"
Get on the Sacred Cow and look around, then get them to fly me to Area 51 to see all the secret shit they've got hidden there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34