Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: new to the newest version of dorfy... need help  (Read 2356 times)

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
new to the newest version of dorfy... need help
« on: April 23, 2020, 04:12:04 pm »

ok so i recently decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to the newest versions of the game. and i must say i am greatly impressed... but i am having a few issues. i like my dwarves to cannibalize all the invaders and well i changed the raws to be acceptable for sapient eating. but half of the creatures are being placed in my corpse stockpile instead of my refuse pile. and my butchers stand around with nothing to do. i also looked into the cannibalism dfhack stuff but cant find anything about it. another issue i have is even though there are plenty of jobs to be done. i have around 40 to 60 dwarves just standing around in my meeting hall

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: new to the newest version of dorfy... need help
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 06:37:08 pm »

A bug prevents using sentients even if you change the raws.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 12:26:53 am »

would a crematory get rid of the extra bodies at this point? or should i dump and magma burn them?

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 10:15:34 pm »

still having an issue. i have plenty of jobs that need to be done. and always around 50 to 80 dwarves standing around. no food its being put into barrels or seeds in bags