Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Unexpected Wagon Wood Logs?  (Read 745 times)

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Unexpected Wagon Wood Logs?
« on: May 07, 2020, 05:56:34 am »

I've now found "Wagon Wood Logs" unexpectedly in my trade depot. I have no indication of anything happening that ought to cause scuttling, and I believe I've seen the caravans leave normally (although I haven't seen the wagons, only the animals and their draggers, as I rarely look at where the wagon entrance starts, nor at the wagon entrance tunnel). In addition to that, I don't find any garbage that a scuttling wagon ought to dump. However, both occasions happened after I'd bought bins with leather (not sure if I bought cloth bins on both occasions, but at least before the second one). Has anyone else seen something similar?

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
Re: Unexpected Wagon Wood Logs?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 09:20:32 am »

Sure. When I chop down wagon wood trees. Was it "grown" wagon wood, we may have an elf conspiracy brewing, call the guard.

I had it happen, human caravan. Visitor on visitor interaction, I think. Sunless visitor attacked the human merchant guard, ox got in the middle. Maybe their civs were at War. Cannot say, 3d ago it occured in my current fort. Still have 6 or so pieces in stocks>logs. how many do you have?
"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unexpected Wagon Wood Logs?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:36:16 am »

1+5