Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Forbidden Magics  (Read 3075 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Magics
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2020, 10:11:12 pm »

canceked vote. New vote will be below the scan post
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:19:43 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2020, 10:18:08 pm »

Scan spell

The Sword is a sword of channeling, that soaks up background magic for spell enhancements and stuff, illegal due to destroying the environment.

The Pen is a Pen of Mechanonacy. Meaning you draw on stuff, channels spells one time, said magic is channel magic tech in displays.

The Chain whip is Leviathan, a creature of Order or Order magic. War magic with light, emotion, stone and other things including law, order and bending them around.

The Tome is a Tome if Alchemy, houses all known and then some alchemy spells. So enough said.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 10:20:07 pm »

Chain Whip and Tome

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2020, 10:24:08 pm »

Pen and Tome.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2020, 08:04:49 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2020, 04:40:18 pm »

Approahcing the box you saw the display, a Seprentine demonic looknig whip, a big book of markings, a odd shaped pen and a bizarre saw toothed sword.:

You decided the book was innocent enough and the pen was easy to hide, as you took items and relocked the box you went back to your room.
Time to sleep.

Next day as you woke, you now have the 3 items of Forbidden Power, got enough time with them. THe Pen, talks to you. "If you write on me, I will make magic, it is triggered only if you speak the spell's name, if you look into my case and twist, will reveal names. THe book, just read, it gives it out, you must study. Understood?"

Little brother in hall spoke up "Who said that?" Then Pen goes silent, your father looks shaky as he knows his shit is stolen, you got another day of work today, rest of the week cleared. Your oldest brother was actually awake  and spoke up. "Monster attack yesterday, cow and man were killed. Nothing we have not seen in a while apparently, just.. Wonder why.  Oh and your teacher wishes to see you today Alyssa, the Old Man still favors you as a student. Says doing the best of the three."

Your relationsihp with DUncan is actually pleasant, respects you and got you to cleric training, mom saddled you for a glorified nurse.:

After work, where to go and do? Mentor would yield more reuslts but eats ap. But rest? Up to you. Note more guards now around town.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2020, 04:59:13 pm »

Is this still open for join-ins? Or has this changed to a SG?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2020, 05:27:36 pm »

Is this still open for join-ins? Or has this changed to a SG?
This is a SG. Rise of the Magi is a open rpg.

And should something happen to Alyssa, can roll up a new person with screwed up magic devices.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 06:51:20 am »

Lets go talk to our mentor.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2020, 02:06:06 pm »

Eat a plum.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2020, 04:22:33 pm »

After work and visiting the teacher, read the book

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2020, 05:59:44 am »

It was another day, another morning. In town more guards, more bodies, the disease was going strong. After treating patients you could go.

Afterwards had to leave town for your mentor. His gut was north of town and you knew how to get there white well, he lived in a cottage, had wolf furs, a skull cap, thick black beard and wild eyes. Accent was world version of Scottish.

“ Ahoy Alyssa, I know we need to get down to business, next month is the Channeling, where the orders meet, are you ready? I heard you picked up sword fighting, that’s nice. I am more curious about your training. How has your patron treated you?” Heard of what happened at pond. “ Good good. You do know we can teach each other our own tricks to each other right? One reason I mentor.

This function is basically spell store, costs action and magic but learn other spells. Can check now already or keep talking, or try to build up your level. At level 2 of 4. 4 because in this setting stuff is limited.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2020, 07:35:25 am »

Lets try to build up our level.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2020, 11:06:29 am »

After a bit of time and practice to commune with the spirits and clouds forming he spoke up. “ Good girl good. Feel the water, it is not just in lakes and rivers, it is blood and air. Without water there is no life. Feel the change, embrace it.”

Level up, take time to learn new cleric spells, in her attempt to power up her body glee blue briefly and could see her chakra lines. Afterwards one could see patrols. Trying to find mask monster. No boos or anything.

Where to read book?

Wish to try out pen too?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2020, 04:55:32 am »

Lets go out to the woods to read the book and try the pen as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]