Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 76

Author Topic: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game  (Read 63539 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game
« Reply #705 on: July 03, 2020, 02:29:33 pm »

Thairmar attempts to resupply

((The persuasion roll will still apply, they’re not going to ignore the letter))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:32:57 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 03, 2020, 03:12:23 pm »

((Also I just want to say that you do AMAZING write-ups Strik3r and I agree with you- the system you scrambled together is a beast onto itself. Based on d20 alone, goes well with freeform RP, everything. There is just one thing I'm confused about though, how do the percentages (health) exactly work?))
((you're right, it is a beast, but i wouldn't have it any other way, i created it for wars to be more granular, more interactive. I would have never even used it if i didn't like it, so please don't stop making moves, i'd rather spend a day writing out the moves than do nothing but auto-combat, and even then i try to sneak in some silly things in there, so even auto-combat isn't machine readable lol.

but for the health system, i guess i better post the formula then, its actually pretty simple, mostly just a conversion from d20 to percentages. Im 100% sure that theres a better way to do this but whatever:
a-(((b*5)*(1-((c*5)*0.01)))/d)

This, is the formula for how much health a force has left after battle or a bombardment.
'a' is the force's current health
'b' is the ENEMY force's attack roll
'c' is the defending force's DEFENCE roll
and 'd' is the divisor, typically 1, but 2 if anti-bash is in effect, or the attacking army is Guerilla or Artillery. 4 if both anti-bash is active and the army naturally deals half-damage.

The system has some fun quirks: Rolling a 20 means 100% damage but because the minimum roll is 1, the most amount of damage a force can take in a hit is 95%, under normal conditions. but if a roll passes over 20, for example due to bonuses, a force IS capable of one-shotting a force from full health. Im not sure if this formula will handle negative defence or attack, but knowing my math skills, probably not.

I also did consider the co-GM option, while im certain this IS something that can be ran asynchronously it also takes a bit of doing, the number crunching and of course the writing part.

im actually sort of glad that such a large battle was the first test of this system, because it really puts it under strain and shows where the cracks are going to form.
1 thing im certain about: The system needs a degree of automation. having to constantly switch between windows to get all the info in, is really a detriment to productivity.

Also heres some interesting Did ya' knows: Originally the system was going to be closer to Risk, but the enlarged map of the Qhanganate that i made with all the regions got lost :P, the area taken from Gharlor's folk by the Black Qhanganate was the only region that got a name: "Gharlor's Folly".
My goal was a battle system with as simple rules as i could, and one that results in epic tales. Ones where a single battle changes the course of the entire war, incredible comebacks, everything.

Anyway, gotta make that spreadsheet now, its gonna speed up at least the combat calculations by a bit))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #707 on: July 03, 2020, 03:23:03 pm »

While in the previous month after the biggest bouts of fighting were seizing down in the desert lands of the continent, back in Lotham city at Arghila- all hells breaks loose this month. With Yarlac Drem gone for such a long time without attending to all his undead, all his zombie and skeletal minions begin rampaging across the metropolis of Lotham- the city of the highest human population in the world. The Intelligent Undead variants of Yarlac Drem's criminal faction attempt to stave the horde, but without the potent necromantic powers of Yarlac, an all-out zombie outbreak happens in Lotham. Mordicus Halloween despite being only the middle-child of the Halloween household, was the acting regent-governor of Arghila as Ludicrous-Sales felt he was the most responsible.

As soon as he heard of the outbreak of undead, he has the entire city cordoned off- even with people still inside in some effort to stop the spread of the undead going throughout the whole kingdom and beyond. King Ludicrous-Sales himself was horrified of this news, making him want to hurry with some sort of consensus with the Red Court so he can deal with matters brewing in Lotham.

News of this spreads like wildfire throughout Arghila, then to the neighboring human kindgoms then everywhere else. Currently the city would still be under undead siege with urban survivors fighting for their very lives each day. The dispatched Arghilan guard forces cordoning off the city hold survivors who make it to the outskirts of Lotham in separate camps to see if any are infected or who can be let go. In truth however, Mordicus is paranoid and has standing orders for all escapees to be held indefinitely. Some unfortunates who seemed to have been wounded were ignored at first, as zombies in general in this world as of now weren't known that well.

This causes multiple mini outbreaks in the escapee camps which brings new never before general knowledge to this world: anyone who gets bitten or scratched seems to acquired the affliction of zombification. Of course Yarlac Drem as the pioneer of undead knew this before anyone, but of course with his deliberate absence, many people are dying and are still left in the general dark.

In the midst of this month of chaos in Lotham, there are some prominent survivalists in Lotham:

Reon M. Hennedy: He was just a simple recruitee for the guardsman force in Lotham. On his first day of scheduling for Reon however, the zombie outbreak had begun. So far who only survived fighting with his standard guardsmen spear and dagger along with the guardsmen light armor being his only grace of safety ducking and weaving across the many allies of Lotham.

The Saur: This was practically his city since dawning his costume and fighting night by night against Yarlac's undead crime organization. Fighting the undead for years and his Stand, {Saurs Maw} being able to erase anything at a medium range with a swipe, he makes quick work of any undead he comes across. However no matter what, the numbers continue to grow as more and more people within the enormous city  of Lotham succumb to being eaten outright or just killed enough but still having enough scraps to come back as zombies.

Nal'za: A Lizardman smuggler who was just on a regular job until shit hit the fan in Lotham. He is the first to spread general knowledge that dispatching the head of zombies or crushing it enough is the way to permanently kill them, as he fights with a giant Jahtari war-axe.

One of the most troubling aspects of this outbreak is that some people in sick wards or other places that were infected with the Purple Leaf Disease and zombify become putrid plantlike humanoid monstrosities that aren't undead- the Purple Leaf Disease fuses with the host to save it from the zombification process- making them still alive in some sense, but still monstrous as if they were nonetheless.

Generally this unholy fusion is a vague humanoid covered to the seem with thorny vines and other foliage from neck to toe. The head? It would resemble a flowerhead of some sort with jagged petals. The center bud of the head of this fusion has a singular circular maw with razor sharp teeth that thirsts for biomass to consume upon. Over the continuously trying days of the outbreak, Lotham survivors call this "zombie" variant species Sapzods- due to the fact that their plantlike but still act as savage and monstrous as the zombies.

What will be the fate of Lotham city?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 03:37:51 pm by Lidku »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 03, 2020, 03:59:46 pm »

The dwarves in the Sandpond Clan ask if Mi’aki can help with building a wall around their territory, to protect against the armies. Roll for whether Mi’aki decides to help.
Roll for how much of the wall is built.

The cracks near the Great Scar University get larger. Roll for how much larger the cracks get
((If these are too many rolls, tell me and I’ll switch them to things that don’t require rolls.))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 04, 2020, 04:34:58 am »

Year 302.9
Dorathine the 13th 'The Warrior' leads a full-on assault against the capital with the main Dorathian army, hoping to take it before the Coalition armies are able to resupply.

Negotiations also begin between Dorathine the 13th 'The Warrior' and Kaiser Garidius, who both seek to form a temporary alliance against the Coalition. Kaiser Garidius greatly values his honour, but with the Greenskins getting more aggressive than ever and the Slugmen Duchies completely unwilling to assist him after his previous threats failed he desperately seeks the resources and manpower necessary to properly counter the Greenskins.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 04, 2020, 08:53:57 am »

Year 303: The cult that had started spreading the purple leaf disease believing it to be next step in the evolution of all life has finally decided on a name for its self and became know as The Way of The Leaf, and to celebrate their name they went out and began to spread the disease further into the Foxfolk Shamans lands. Roll to see how much they can spread the disease.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 04, 2020, 09:38:22 am »

Year 303.2
The Great Scar University's Magi debate, debate, and debate, over the issue of whether to try opening a portal to Elysium. They can't come to a conclusion, so they debate one last time, as a tie-breaker of sorts. Roll for whether the Magi decide to attempt to open a portal to Elysium.

((not worldbuilding: IIRC they considered opening a portal to Elysium at some point... right? if I'm wrong, well, I or the GM can change the destination location to somewhere else I guess.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 04, 2020, 09:55:59 am »

Year 303.2
The Great Scar University's Magi debate, debate, and debate, over the issue of whether to try opening a portal to Elysium. They can't come to a conclusion, so they debate one last time, as a tie-breaker of sorts. Roll for whether the Magi decide to attempt to open a portal to Elysium.

((not worldbuilding: IIRC they considered opening a portal to Elysium at some point... right? if I'm wrong, well, I or the GM can change the destination location to somewhere else I guess.))
((you’re right, they considered it before, I am currently thinking of a possibility of where the skeleton might have come from, I’d like to discuss with whoever created the skeleton to discuss an origin that makes sense))

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 04, 2020, 10:14:38 am »

((that was me...))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 04, 2020, 10:28:43 am »

((that was me...))
((oh, ok. Should have checked the username. An idea I had was maybe one of the skeletons raised by Yarlac stumbled on the portal by accident and since skeletons are reanimated via magic, the portal might have taken the skeleton’s memories. Of course the skeleton wouldn’t know this because of the memory taking, I’d like to discuss a way for it to have happened, think like connecting ideas to the world, since the portals are only transport. What do you think of my idea? What’s your idea for how the skeleton found the portal/where it came from?))

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 04, 2020, 11:09:49 am »

((oh, ok. Should have checked the username. An idea I had was maybe one of the skeletons raised by Yarlac stumbled on the portal by accident and since skeletons are reanimated via magic, the portal might have taken the skeleton’s memories. Of course the skeleton wouldn’t know this because of the memory taking, I’d like to discuss a way for it to have happened, think like connecting ideas to the world, since the portals are only transport. What do you think of my idea? What’s your idea for how the skeleton found the portal/where it came from?))
((I have literally zero idea how the skeleton got there, myself. Was just a random thing I threw out. So do whatever! I didn't even realize Yarlac was reanimating anyone...))

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 04, 2020, 11:39:51 am »

Notices

I apoligize if todays update is sloppy. I've got some real RL shit going on right now...

But it still, it shouldnt have taken THIS long.

Hopefully i got everything correct

also these two turns were retroactively fulfilled, i just forgot last time
The Batpeople have begun building Sound producing Monuments all over their Island chains. The distinctive magical music produced by the islands leads to a Higher magical resonance in the area. Interesting phenomena can be observed. Plants take in weird colourations and Form magical fruits and Pollen. The Sky Takes on differing colours depending in the mood of the Batpeople and the direction of the Wind blowing. Feral Beasts of weird Form and shape have begun appearing and even Rocks can be Heard whispering Strange tongues.
This leads to an alchemical Revolution AS the new plants and Materials can be applied in various areas. Furthermore the druids and mages have formed a Council to rule over the Lands. Abundance of food and medicine have Made the Batpeople Population explode.
The Land Ruled by the druids and mages has become known as the Grand Batpeople Magocracy. A palace Tower for the ruling mages has been planned and construction is on its way.

Year 302.31
The Moss Trolls continue spreading to the rest of their islands.

The High Elves attempt to expand further through the dungeon into the western island. (Roll for High Elf attempts at clearing out the western half of the dungeon and colonising it further.)

Rolls

The Waterstone clan colonizes a peninsula and experiment with turning it into an island.
Code: [Select]
1d20=18
The dwarves of the Waterstone clan come up with various ways to turn the peninsula into an island.
Digging is the obvious one, its what the dwarves are best at, and the land connecting the peninsula to the mainland is JUST thin enough that it may be possible to simply dig a channel through the land at the thinnest point.
It will take a lot of work still, but it may be possible, then the channel can be widened further over time.

Another may be to use magic to dig the channel, infact most solutions to the problem involve magic somehow... its not an easy problem to solve. Something like Chaos magic may be able to "eat" the land away.

A more exotic solution may be to move the peninsula, by the way of magic. Dwarves don't know much about magic, and it would take god-levels of power to do so, but with enough Arcane energy, it may be possible to simply rip the peninsula away from the mainland.

Greenskins raid the Slugmen with increased intensity.
1d20=15Despite all the attempts by the Slugmen of the HCE to stop the greenskin raids agaisnt their territory, most of their efforts are in vain. The Orcs are just too numerous and Goblins just too crafty.
But the raids themselves are standard fare that the Slugmen have come to expect from the greenskins. Attack defenseless homesteaks, burn them to the ground and enslave anyone that is still alive afterward.
But a small shift that has happened in the Greenskins' strategy is that they seem to field larger amounts of Hellraisers, Orc Berserkers with an ability to wield fire magic, to a degree.
They've been turning up the heat on that front for a while now. 

The King of Arghila attempts to persuade Thairmar to join forces.
1d20=5Thairmar's conviction remains firm, to them, the goals of the two Armies differ far too much to accept such a proposal. The only way they would fight on the same side in this war, is if Arghila would be willing to fight for the Black Qhanganate.

The fate of the three survivors of the Lotham zombie outbreak
3d20=6+1!+15
The guardsman is an obvious novice, he is just a fresh recruit into the city guard and doesn't have experience fighting... anything. And he's just surviving thus far just barely. While he hasn't been bitten by a zombie YET, he is barely scraping by in terms of resources such as food or water. There are of course other survivors that need those things too.

The "Saur" although he might've been a powerful "Stand User", it seems that even those "Stands" have their limits. One act of heroism too bold, saw him overwhelmed by a horde of zombies and torn to shreds, the Saur wont be coming back, even as a zombie.

The Lizardman smuggler is perhaps the only one who is surviving and is faring better than anyone else, but even then, barely. Wielding a large glaive and well over the height of a human, he's naturally in a position to sweep the heads off of multiple undead at once. And no one dares mess with a six and a half foot tall lizard.

Sandpond tries to build a wall, also tries to enlist Mi'akl's help with it
2d20=17+14
Mi'akl agrees to help the dwarves build a wall around their territory, seeing Sandpond as a potential base of operations for him and his master. His exact words in response to Drilka was, after a bit of deliberation:
"As long as you don't mind a few demons running about" along with a grim smirk.

Even with the help of Mi'akl and some of his demons, build a wall around such a, what is still comparatively a large piece of land, at least when compared to a town, is no easy feat.
Thus far, only short sections of the wall are complete. The Dwarves started with the sections that would be facing any directions where a hostile army might come from.

The Scar's continued expansion.
1d20=5It seems that The Scar and the cracking of Dragolia is progressing slowly. While small subterranean cracks are starting to form, for the most part, Dragolia is still fairly stable. At this rate of progression the northern half of Dragolia is unlikely to shatter before the second half of the century.

The negotiations between Dorathine the 13th and Kaiser Garidius
2d20=5+4
It seems like the negotiations for a temporary alliance and mutual military assistance go quite poorly for both sides indeed.

Dorathine dropped out of the negotiation under the guise of insufficient forces to aid the Kaiser with... in reality, he sees himself and his nation too far from the brewing greenskin horde for it to affect him, and is more than willing to let them continually decimate the Celestial Empire.

At the same time, he made utterly ludicrous demands of the Kaiser, such as ceding any lands occupied by the Kaiser in the Dorathian Crusade to HIM instead.

The Way of The Leaf attempts to spread the Purple Leaf disease in the foxfolk shamans' land.
1d20=15
Despite continually losing members to the Purple leaf disease the Way of the Leaf continues to operate and spread the disease. For now they've focused their efforts on the Foxfolk shamans' land. The method for spreading the disease hasn't changed much. Expose to the disease, Drug them, bag, transport and release. They've managed to transport several infected foxfolk to the other end of the territory and also encourage the disease's growth where it already existed.

The Third Crusade:
Rheis' Paladins Cautiously Attack the Aetherials' Rift

Year 303.2

((no need for a roll, it was going to happen anyway. So might as well not put it off anymore))

After months of gathering the world's most powerful magi for a ritual to open a remote portal on Elysium, a place that nobody had been on before, they were ready to finally do it. For the first time ever,  would humans and elves set foot on Elysium after it lifted into the sky, after the White Tree began to grow. Of course, the most powerful magi would not be going in first, no telling what was on the other side.

The ritual was lengthy and required concentration throughout. An unbelievable amount of Arcane energy was fed to the University's portal. As soon as the first packet of Spirit energy was sent in, the Portal began to glow white, almost as if confirmation that a remote opening of a portal was in process, and it was waiting for enough energy. And it took alot of energy. When the portal had finally eaten enough, it returned to its usual blue look. Figuring that the portal had been created, the explorers that were ready to go in, were sent into it and instructed to think about "Elysium", so that the portal would take them there. That's when the floating island earned its name.

They exited the portal on the other side, to find themselves in an almost dreamlike landscape, filled with plants never before seen, blue plants mostly. As they began to explore around, soon enough they would notice white shapes moving through the undergrowth and rustling in the leaves, Outsiders were about to make contact with Elysians for the very first time.

Roll for how  Explorers react to the Elysians and how Elysians react to the Explorers
2d20=14+16When the first little Elysian had the courage to exit the undergrowth and attempt to interact with the explorers, the explorers were a bit wary at first of the little white... oversized bipedal sugar gliders? with four ears and small crystalline growths on their heads? Each with a unique pattern on their back. The world had never seen anything of this nature before... so the Explorers were understandably a bit cautious.

But the little Elysians were almost made of curiosity, the explorers were as alien to the Elysians as Elysians were to them. But they were far less cautious, coming up close to the explorers and doing all they can to make themselves look as non-threatening as possible, including drooping all 4 of their ears. They would sniff and poke at the explorers playfully. At times they would make curious chirping sounds at each other and at the explorers. And even though the explorers didn't understand their chirps and squeaks, one of them ran away to soon come back with a different looking Elysian, it was smaller and the spots and patterns on its body were much more red than the others, and the crystalline growth on its head formed a bit of a crest.

The crested Elysian was... Assertive to say the least. It grabbed the hand of the explorer in front of the group, firmly and began to tug, as if to lead him in some direction. After a bit of discussion between the present explorers, it was agreed that they would follow the Elysians, where ever they wanted to lead them, they seemed friendly enough after all. Soon it became obvious what they would be walking toward, it was clearly visible in the distance. Giant and standing tall and proud, The White Tree of Elysium. A thing which had been only seen from so far away, and now they would be taken all the way under its leaves. It was an incredible feeling. As they made their way toward it, the crowd of Elysians that walked alongside them gradually increased, filling the air with their ceaseless squeaking and chirping.

When they reached the trunk of the tree, they saw many more Elysians there, a few of them had crests just like the one that was leading the explorers, still by the hand. Some of them were small, completely white without any spots, and one, just one, had a crest much larger than any of the others. Most Elysians were very energetic, but the crested ones were generally much more mellow, especially the one with the big crest, the one that was probably the leader of all Elysians. It calmly looked up at the explorers, inspecting them. A thing that the explorers found humorous was that the Crested One carried around a stick, like a wizard would a staff, but it was just a stick, a white one, but still a stick, yet took itself dead seriously, apparently.

After spending some time on Elysium, spending their time in the company of constant chirping and squeaking, sampling the cuisine of Elysium (Fruit, Berries and Insects), the explorers successfully managed to tell the Elysians that they wish to be led back to the portal, and thus, back home. While the one that led them there was nowhere to be found, one of the (slightly) larger ones with blue spots led them back and they went back through, but they didn't do so without company. Some of the Elysians had decided to be the explorers for their race, it seems. The humans had seen their world, now it was time for them to see the human world.

But how? it looks like that the theory of some of the researchers was proven true. Some creatures CAN indeed look "into" the portal network.
Its also possible that some went to the Waterstone clan lands...

Warfare
(This wont be here when there are no ongoing wars.)
(Updated)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Guide to the Art of War
(Updated)

Summary

Map and Legend
(Updated)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:46:24 am by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 04, 2020, 12:42:14 pm »

((@Strik3r: Don’t fret over the update taking long, there was a lot to process, and it didn’t really take that long regardless))

((Does anyone have ideas for what the deity of light should be called?))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 04, 2020, 12:50:29 pm »

Eventually, the Waterstone Clan decided to simply begin digging a large channel at the thinnest section of the peninsula, leaving only enough ground to stop the water from flooding in prematurely and even fortifying it with extra stone to secure their safety. Everything they dig up that they can't find another use for is carted to the northern side of the island, where it is used to gradually extend the length of the island further northwards.

Year 303.7
This war had begun due to conflict between Khagatai and Arythia. Both were now dead, with each nation now serving under the temporary guidance of council of various generals, lords and advisers who had served their ruler loyally. War had devastated the lands and people of both nations, and it still seemed as if neither side was any closer to winning. And yet, neither side was willing to back down - the Red Court was seemingly getting the better of a superior foe and the Black Qhaganate still felt that it had the advantage in this war, despite how it had gone so far. This sentiment was not shared by everyone, however, andthe kingdom of Thairmar now left the war. It had been a catastrophic failure for them and, as the tattered remnants of their army returned home, the kingdom began to collapse as civic unrest reached an all-time high. The government tried to maintain order, but it seemed unlikely they would succeed under current conditions.

Meanwhile, negotiations now began between the Dorathian Kingdom and the Coalition. It had become clear to the Coalition that they would not be able to secure victory against the overwhelming military might of the Dorathian Kingdom, but they still hoped to at least secure the semi-independence of the northern half of their lan. Rather than being completely integrated into the Dorathian Kingdom, it would become a vassal state paying tribute in gold to the ruling Dorathine and aiding it in times of war. Dorathine the 13th 'The Warrior' wasn't entirely against this idea either, as it would make the transition of government easier for the locals to bear if they at least believed they had some say in what was going on, but he wanted to ensure that they didn't try to sneakily weaken his power through this deal.

Far north, Kaiser Garidius was getting increasingly desperate. He mobilised his entire army to the north of his Empire to halt the Greenskin raids and finally met some success in beating them back, even managing to re-take some lands previously thought lost, but it quickly become apparent that something was wrong. The raids had halted completely. Though Garidius did not realise it immediately, Zornaraugh had managed to completely uproot the vast majority of the Greenskin tribe and begun marching it south in a mass migration. The sheer size of the Tribe and the resources required to maintain such a migration stripped the land they passed through completely bare of all life, and the deadlands created would be known forever after as Zornaraughs Scourge.

When they reached his land, Garidius realised, he would not be able to defeat them or even force them back to their old lands, as those had now become too devastated for the Greenskins to willingly return to them. Nonetheless, he was determined to force them to halt their migration before they travelled any further south. He begins fortifying a small fort on a hill roughly in the centre of his northern lands, hoping to turn it into a truly great castle before Zornaraugh arrives. He has at least a year before Zornaraugh arrives, and there is no doubt that the weakest of the Greenskins will not survive the journey, but he needs a proper castle if he is to have any hope of achieving victory.

((It's WAAAAAAAAAGH time!))
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:53:23 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #719 on: July 04, 2020, 10:04:54 pm »

((Sorry for the lack of posting for awhile, just came back from 4th of July celebrations))

With Arythia heard to be deceased and the Red Court unmanned, Ludicrous-Sales Halloween attempts one last diplomatic motion to try and secure the corpse part. He attempts to contact the provisional council in charge of the Red Court and see if he can convince the sitting council to give him the corpse part, with the promise he will withdraw his army from the occupied Red Court lands. He wanted to hurry along with this as he heard that the horde of undead in Lotham city is growing exponentially every passing day and he wants to deal with it as soon as possible. While he waits for a response for any practicing authority in the Red Court as of now, he attempts to organize a resupply of Arghilean forces.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 76