Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Betrayer War IC  (Read 14178 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Betrayer War IC
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2021, 05:27:08 pm »

Valter dismounts his horse, breaths still heavy in the wake of combat. He stares at a spot a few feet in the air above Bosco's corpse until Jung pulls him back to reality.

”Yes. Yes, of course."

He wipes the blade clean and kneels, presenting it to Jung.

”Please, forgive me, my King. I allowed my anger to cloud my judgement."
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2021, 07:40:37 pm »

Jung takes the Steel Sword. "Rise Valter. While this outcome was unfortunate, I don't think it could have been prevented. At least, not here, in this way." The young king sighs, and sheathes the blade.

Samuella peeks out from around the corner, and drops her bow in shock. The weapon clatters against the stone street, and she collapses to her knees, looking pale.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2021, 02:12:16 am »

Slowly pushing himself to get up on one knee, Belros looks obviously exhausted after taking so many hard blows back to back. "Ehhh, I wouldn't get too hung up over it. He forced a revolt, threatening men who didn't join him to join the others at the execution block. He should've known the risks and karma can be a real bitch sometimes." He seems to have gone back his usual demeanor.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2021, 03:45:05 pm »

"Hush, boy. No matter the reason, no matter the circumstances, he just witnessed the violent death of his father. A fate I wish upon no one. The injustices of their family will be dealt with soon enough. For now, show some dignity."

Edgar pulls out a notebook, a small bottle of ink and a writing feather, skillfully holding the former two in one hand while writing with the other.

"It was the choice of the Castor's patriarch to engage in a situation where both sides will get bloodied and one leader will fall. The only choice his son made was to stand side by side with the man who raised him."
"And I made it my choice to chronicle all that happened today."

He turns towards Alwine.

"Alwine, would you be so kind to accompany me? I need to... tally today's results, if you understand."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2021, 03:40:08 am »

"I wouldn't give him too much credit," Ferry said, looking very much as if she'd wanted to tackle Theoben a little herself. "They've never had a problem with laying down their law without sympathy."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2021, 05:45:46 am »

Alwine glanced between Samuella and Edgar.

"I'll come with. Some of the wounded might not have passed the point where I can help. Someone should help that poor girl, though. I would, but I suspect she won't view me kindly."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]