Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Fight for the Woods - Tales United  (Read 3057 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Fight for the Woods - Tales United
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2020, 10:18:09 am »

Quote from: Tales of the Votebox
Revisions
Digging Crew: (3) TricMagic, Failbird, Piratejoe
Nogitsune/Yako: (4) TricMagic, Failbird, Piratejoe,  Kashyyk

Designs
Osakabehime: (4) TricMagic, Failbird, Piratejoe, Glass
Mordred: (0)
Big Bad Wolf: (0)
Oni: (2) Kashyyk, Rockeater

Additionally, while I'm not much good at writeups, I'd like to propose what I'll call "Operation: Bearington". Essentially, we have our tricksters and such go about starting rumors of Tale-related troubles and the like, such as a fictitious Sir Bearington who's literally a bear knight and other such stories for the Bookbinders to go chasing after. This requires relatively few resources on our side, while forcing the Bookbinders to either spend more of theirs trying to look into everything or else have to decide what to look into, with a decent chance of missing our actual operations.
Is your role just to +1 whatever Glass says.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2020, 02:31:37 pm »

Plan: No Other Plan
Foxwood-An Honest Day's Work[Feat.Dolly Fail Fail]
Smuggle a shipment of straw to Rumplestilskins tower, the Kitsunes should make use of illusions in order to hide the true nature of our shipment and mask our movements as we get closer to the tower itself. Request a portion of the profit(at least 20% of the whole shipment), but be willing to accept if he haggles the payout down severely. Simply him operating in the area as normally should mess with the Binders.

Borna Coric: Operation- Bearington[Assist.Glass]
Additionally, while I'm not much good at writeups, I'd like to propose what I'll call "Operation: Bearington". Essentially, we have our tricksters and such go about starting rumors of Tale-related troubles and the like, such as a fictitious Sir Bearington who's literally a bear knight and other such stories for the Bookbinders to go chasing after. This requires relatively few resources on our side, while forcing the Bookbinders to either spend more of theirs trying to look into everything or else have to decide what to look into, with a decent chance of missing our actual operations.
With the site scouted and no easy way in, why not a spot of illusion and trickery. Spread some rumors of a bear-knight who hides out of sight, grinning a frightful bite. A few spottings which are in fact illusions from the kitsune should send them all into a fright, a search at night turning up no hide.(The Chesire Cat seems to have infected this plan, hopefully they appreciate it.)
The Green Knight should make their exit, one of the Kitsune accompanying him out. The others can make their own time, maybe add a little chaos, and drum up more support against the bookbinders on the side. A few fairy tales of the mystical Sir Bearington's exploits is also not too bad.

Avalon-The Truth
Speak of what the Bookbinders have been doing of late, and how they have been enslaving or killing it's residents, and those not on the list are oppressed with enough units keeping the "peace" to fight a small war. Keep to the shadows, bars and inns, among other gathering places. Of how they have dedicated an inordinate amount of traps and soldiers to prevent the Green Knight from taking up his Father's arms, and other such details the Bookbinders do not want the populace to know. Of how everything is a little less cheery and busy under their law.
Generally, share truths the Bookbinders would rather the public not know. And then there is the Cat, where he sat, their actions their own to act. Mayhaps, they will not go flat.

Revisions

Designs

Plan
No Other Plan: (1) TricMagic

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 02:52:28 pm by TricMagic »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2020, 02:50:45 pm »

Revisions

Designs

Plan
No Other Plan: (2) TricMagic, Failbird
I'll note that several of you are forgetting to vote on one or either of our revisions.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2020, 02:51:56 pm »

Just checking, we get two revisions, right?
Since we only seem to have two proposed, does it matter whether or not we vote on them?

Anyway,
Revisions

Designs

Plan
No Other Plan: (3) TricMagic, Failbird, Glass
Is your role just to +1 whatever Glass says.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2020, 03:52:44 pm »

Revisions
Digging Crew: (4) TricMagic, Failbird, Piratejoe, Rockeater
Nogitsune/Yako: (5) TricMagic, Failbird, Piratejoe,  Kashyyk, Rockeater

Designs

Plan
No Other Plan: (4) TricMagic, Failbird, Glass, Rockeater
[/quote]
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]