Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Wanderer  (Read 4686 times)

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
Re: Wanderer
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 08:39:52 pm »

Don poncho and sombrero. Approach small town.
+1, and examine self again.
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 08:49:31 pm »

+1 check to figure out whether we still have our pouch

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2020, 12:27:18 am »

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 02:54:53 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 02:38:36 pm »

VI
You don the sombrero and poncho, tightening your belt and keeping your pouch in place. You start walking towards the town. The sombrero keeps the sun off you and surprisingly keeps you relatively cool. As you walk, you notice how desolate the area is and begin wondering why there is a town in this place. After an hour or so, you pass through a gate in the short wall surrounding the town. As you step inside, you find it more lively than you would've initially guessed. A few dozen people going to and fro on various tasks. the town itself is made mostly of adobe and surprisingly you spot several plants and even a few trees.There is a larger building near the center of town that is obviously a church building of some kind, its steeple rises a few stories in the air. You also spot another building close by that might be where the local authorities work or reside.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:31:59 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2020, 04:06:02 pm »

Go to where we think the authorities reside, and ask the authorities what inspired them to live in a desert

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2020, 03:36:04 am »

Lets just talk to some of the people that are wondering around and see where we are.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2020, 08:14:32 pm »

VII
You stop a person walking by you and ask where you are. They smile nervously and say the town is St. Joseph Mission. They point you to the building where the mayor lives. You thank them and head towards the mayor's house.

After being welcomed in, the Mayor explains that your arrival is extremely fortunate as the Town is having a crisis. The road to the next town is under the control of a bandit group. Without the road, the town has no way to bring in more supplies. They are currently alright, as they have plenty of stores, but they can't last forever. The mayor explains that he can supply you with weapons and gives you permission to recruit a partner from the town. He says that there is an ex soldier at the tavern, an old knight who stays at the church, and a school teacher who has a history with firearms. As you turn to leave, the Mayor's daughter makes herself known and wishes to join you as well. She says she can handle herself and knows how to use a gun.

The mayor said you could only take one companion, so you have to choose wisely.

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2020, 08:17:54 pm »

It would seem we have been given QUEST.

Let's go introduce ourself to that soldier. Guy oughta know what he's about.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2020, 08:39:59 pm »

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2020, 03:39:06 am »

+1
+1 QUEST TIME!

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2020, 12:40:18 am »

VIII
You politely excuse yourself from the Mayor's daughter and make your way to the tavern. Once there you find the man in question sitting in the corner. He's very suspicious of you at first, but slowly opens up after talking for a bit and explaining your quest. He explains he was a soldier at a great battle where he lost his hearing in his right ear and the use of his left leg. He explains that he'd gladly join you in helping relieve the town, but he confesses he might not be of great use. You share a quick drink with him regardless.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2020, 12:46:15 am »

See if we can't tease a bit of bandit-killing advice out of our impromptu drinking buddy, then exchange pleasant goodbyes and head on our way. Visit the schoolteacher next.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2020, 01:32:16 am »

See if we can't tease a bit of bandit-killing advice out of our impromptu drinking buddy, then exchange pleasant goodbyes and head on our way. Visit the schoolteacher next.
+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2020, 08:21:39 am »

+1
+1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4