Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Wanderer  (Read 4651 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Wanderer
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 04:27:58 pm »

IX
You ask the soldier for any advice on bandit killing. He laughs and says that with a small band, surprise would be your best bet. He also hands you a grenade and tells you to use it however you wish. After sticking it in your bag, you politely dismiss yourself and head to the School.
Once inside you meet the Schoolteacher; a rather portly man with a long beard and awesome mustache. You introduce yourself to him and he says his name is Alexandro, or Alex for short. You inquire to his skill with weapons and he smiles. He explains that he carries a large rifle, more comparable to a hand cannon that saw him through a few firefights back in his younger days. He says he'd be more than willing to join you on your quest.
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2020, 04:32:45 pm »

Accept the teacher into our group

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2020, 03:24:19 am »

The teacher sounds like the guy to go with.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 10:45:35 pm »

X
You tell Alex that you think he's the man for the job. He laughs and agrees to come with you. After last minute preparations, including arming yourself with a bolt action rifle and a revolver, you two head out of the town. Mounted on horses, you two ride through the desert, to the accompaniment of a mysterious Spanish guitar. By the time you reach the place where the Mayor directed you to, a valley between two buttes, the sun is low in the sky.
You two dismount and tie your mounts to a small tree, and walk the rest of the way. You crest a short hill and see a camp down below at the base of one of the Buttes. A ramshackle wooden palisade surrounding a few tents. You count at least 8 Bandits, all armed with various weapons. You can't tell much more from this distance. Alex glances at you and asks what the plan is.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 10:50:17 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2020, 10:48:03 pm »

Uhh. Did we ever requisition weaponry for ourselves?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2020, 10:50:32 pm »

Uhh. Did we ever requisition weaponry for ourselves?

Fixed  :P

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2020, 04:30:11 am »

I have come up with the best and most well thought out plan, we shall shoot our enemies in their faces until they die.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2020, 04:31:36 am »

I have come up with the best and most well thought out plan, we shall shoot our enemies in their faces until they die.
sure, but we must also do this without being detected, as we are outnumbered

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2020, 04:34:55 am »

But we have the high ground.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2020, 03:50:14 pm »

Using the superior tactic of More Dakka, you and Alex begin to rain fire down on the bandit camp. The bandits are caught completely by surprise, and start to run around in a panic. It seems like you might just wi- and you ran out of ammunition for your riffle, leaving you with just your revolver. Alex too is reduced to one shot in his cannon and a revolver.

However, you managed to inflict considerable damage on the Bandit camp, with several buildings flattened by Alex's gun, and several bandits wounded. The bandits know where you are now and the element of surprise is gone.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2020, 03:57:06 pm »

How are the remaining bandits positioned, and how many are they in number?

klonk
Sigtext

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2020, 04:08:28 pm »

How are the remaining bandits positioned, and how many are they in number?

5 Bandits are still standing, 3 are wounded. The three wounded are near the entrance to the mines, 2 bandits are behind an outcropping in the Butte, keeping an eye out, and the last three ran into a large tent.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2020, 04:16:41 pm »

Right.

Direct Alex to take out that tent with his remaining cannon shot.
The two bandits "keeping an eye out"-- do they know what's happening? Are they headed our way?

klonk
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2020, 06:52:15 am »

Right.

The two bandits "keeping an eye out"-- do they know what's happening? Are they headed our way?

+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2020, 07:52:11 am »

Right.

+1
He has a rifle comparable to a cannon, not a literal cannon, I don’t think a rifle shot will take out the tent
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4